• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Test, Looks interesting geared towards career finding/placing etc...

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
image%20saved_zpsgutvoer1.png

I am also apparently good at being humble... how great of me! :yes:

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems about right... But I feel it's just telling me things I already know. "You're highly intellectual and intuitive, but lack people-skills and modesty." Yep, that's what I just divulged, thanks for regurgitating it.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Core: Modesty, Cautiousness, Cooperation, Emotionality, Intuition, Empathy
Core traits are the patterns of behavior, thought and emotion that are the most natural to you.

Stretch: Orderliness, Opportunity Awareness, Sociability, Persistence, Individuality, Action Orientation
Traits that are part of your stretch zone are patterns of thought, behavior and emotion that feel less natural to you.

High Judgement and Collaboration score, medium Openness to Experience, and rather low Potential (this one hurts), Extraversion and Conscientiousness.

This test typed me as ISTP which ... well, doesn't make a lot of sense given my strengths and weaknesses, does it. Apart from that it was pretty interesting and neat to look at.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I blind or does this test just hate America or in complete ignorance of its existence? :shock:

I am going to steal [MENTION=25723]RobinSkye[/MENTION]'s results since I don't want to lie and say I'm from New Guinea.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I blind or does this test just hate America or in complete ignorance of its existence? :shock:

I am going to steal [MENTION=25723]RobinSkye[/MENTION]'s results since I don't want to lie and say I'm from New Guinea.

lol a test which Ignores the states... how very dare they! :smile:. I think it's a pretty new set up and it's Uk based so they probably having some teething problems.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
nyfh1w.png

73cf7l.png

Team role: The Finisher - completing tasks, attention to detail

The Finisher pays a high level of attention to detail. While a focus on small items might be limiting at the start of a project, the orderly approach to work that the Finisher brings becomes more and more important as the work progresses. The Finisher’s ability to accomplish tasks well and on time makes him a valuable team-member who can spot even the small mistakes as the team strives to meet high standards. The Finisher spreads discipline, conscientiousness and persistence to other members in his quest for perfection. If Riley takes on the role of the Finisher, it is important to watch out for overly pedantic behaviour as they can easily get lost in detail. In a group situation this could lower the team’s morale.

3477j8g.png

Your results correspond to the following type:
Nurturer

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type: Idealist

I was given no MBTI type.

Core traits:
INTELLECT
IMAGINATION
ADVENTUROUSNESS
INTUITION
PERSISTENCE
OPPORTUNITY AWARENESS

Comfort:
MODESTY
ETHICS
ALTRUISM
INDIVIDUALITY
EMPATHY
COOPERATION
EMOTIONALITY
ASSERTIVENESS
SELF EFFICACY
CAUTIOUSNESS

Stretch:
ACTION ORIENTATION
DUTIFULNESS
SOCIABILITY
GROUNDEDNESS
ORDERLINESS
DRIVE
FRIENDLINESS

IDEA GENERATOR
Creative thinking is a process that can be learned and practiced, and everybody on the team should contribute towards idea generation and problem solving. The Idea Generator has a particular strength when it comes to developing new concepts. Enable them to build on this strength, and to challenge conventional thinking and driving innovation in the team. Idea Generators keep coming up with new ideas in high volume even if not all of them are taken forward or meet with criticism. Accept that not all of these ideas might be applicable (they might have their head too much in the clouds), and that implementation might take longer than they think. Explain to others that creative processes need to be given enough space, and help to create an "idea- friendly" environment.

Permabanned
stupid fuck shit fail website "confirm ur choice by clicking on the slider" and the shit does nothing. FUCK YOU.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
honolulu@mug.name is going to get a lot of spam emails from potential.ly

FTQVyH6.png

I had no clue how to work the mechanisms behind some of the questions before it was too late. Drag and drop strengths! Slide a thing and then click that! Keep dragging the mouse over this little square until the meter fills up to the degree of your response! Do a huge fucking Rube-Goldberg thing to answer these questions!! You fucked up? Well, tough titties; you can't go back!

Pretty graph, though.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How am I so even on almost everything O_O

View attachment 14816

Core:
Dutifulness
Sociability
Cautiousness
Orderliness
Groundedness
Self Efficacy

Stretch
Intuition
Imagination
Persistence
Individuality
Opportunity Awareness
Emotionality
Modesty

As a Team Leader
Be good at providing direction
Be forceful in implementing plans
Be good at managing behaviour with strict principles
Develop detailed, results-oriented plans
Good at defining and clarifying issues
Give each team-member a well-defined task and responsibility
Constantly challenge your team to do their best
Be good at ensuring people stick to rules and policies
Display high energy and commitment
Be good at getting things done

Potential Team Conflicts
You are likely to be irritated by team members who in your view lack focus, stray off the task and waste time
You are likely to be irritated by team members who are unprepared and don't follow up on tasks
You are likely to be irritated by meetings that you perceive as lacking clear objectives, agenda or organisation
You are likely to be dissatisfied when working in a role that lacks clear definition and goals
You are likely to clash with team-members that are often late, absent or present but not participating

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INDIVIDUALITY
An individualist is a person who does things without being concerned about what other people will think or say. Individualists value independence, freedom and self-reliance highly. They are more likely to resist rules and conventions, and have a need for originality. Individualists also believe that values, rights, commitment and duties should be addressed at the level of the individual, as opposed to group level. They care about making a distinguishable contribution, and enjoy challenging established consensus. Low scorer find it easier to “fit in”, and are more likely to adhere to group norms, rules and consensus.

INTELLECT
Intellect and artistic interests are the two most important, central aspects of openness to experience. High scorers on Intellect love to play with ideas. They are open-minded to new and unusual ideas, and like to debate intellectual issues. Low scorers on Intellect prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. Intellect should not be equated with intelligence.

ORDERLINESS
People with high scores on orderliness tend to be methodical, well-organised and diligent. They have a desire for order, and enjoy working with systems and processes where there is a “place for everything, and everything is in its place”. High scorers find it easier to adhere or conform to a given method or routine, and perform tasks in a diligent way. They enjoy making lists and plans. Low scorers find it more difficult to keep things well arranged and organised. They address tasks at hand in a more ad-hoc, flexible basis, and often complete tasks very close to the deadline.

Your Team Role
IDEA GENERATOR
Creative thinking is a process that can be learned and practiced, and everybody on the team should contribute towards idea generation and problem solving. The Idea Generator has a particular strength when it comes to developing new concepts. Enable them to build on this strength, and to challenge conventional thinking and driving innovation in the team. Idea Generators keep coming up with new ideas in high volume even if not all of them are taken forward or meet with criticism. Accept that not all of these ideas might be applicable (they might have their head too much in the clouds), and that implementation might take longer than they think. Explain to others that creative processes need to be given enough space, and help to create an "idea- friendly" environment.

Thanks for sharing !:hi:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
  1. IDEA GENERATOR
  2. COLLABORATOR
  3. FINISHER

Core
  • MODESTY
  • INTELLECT
  • INTUITION
  • EMPATHY
  • ALTRUISM
  • COOPERATION

I enjoyed this test, but I found that person saving dilemma really difficult. I saved the scientist and my friend and let the entire family and the pop star die. But I felt really bad about it.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Collaborator for team role
Mechanic - essentially ISTP - for personality
Core was Cooperation, Adventurousness, Emotionality, Ethics, Empathy, Intellect

Don't really know how they determine the 'type', seems somewhat contradictory, but :shrug: - an interesting/ different test!

melpomene

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Finisher was my team role. (Sounds like a brand of prostitute...)
Scientist - I guess this is INTJ? - for my type.
And my core traits were:
INTELLECT
PERSISTENCE
EMPATHY
ALTRUISM
INTUITION
CAUTIOUSNESS

Stretch(aka things I suck at?):
DRIVE
COOPERATION
SOCIABILITY
ASSERTIVENESS