12 Last

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default New Test, Looks interesting geared towards career finding/placing etc...

Talent Science for Team and Culture Fit to Accelerate Hiring and Employee Engagement | Potential.ly Sign-up

You can make a random email address to sign up or make one up, it give the results without it.

Funnily enough it gave me the result of 'Inspirer' and suggests my team role to be 'idea generator'... no surprises here... still reading but looks interesting though likely a rehash of others....

I do like the colourful charts

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 19.54.32.jpg
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes senza tema liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I am also apparently good at being humble... how great of me!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Seems about right... But I feel it's just telling me things I already know. "You're highly intellectual and intuitive, but lack people-skills and modesty." Yep, that's what I just divulged, thanks for regurgitating it.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Core: Modesty, Cautiousness, Cooperation, Emotionality, Intuition, Empathy
    Core traits are the patterns of behavior, thought and emotion that are the most natural to you.

Stretch: Orderliness, Opportunity Awareness, Sociability, Persistence, Individuality, Action Orientation
    Traits that are part of your stretch zone are patterns of thought, behavior and emotion that feel less natural to you.

High Judgement and Collaboration score, medium Openness to Experience, and rather low Potential (this one hurts), Extraversion and Conscientiousness.

This test typed me as ISTP which ... well, doesn't make a lot of sense given my strengths and weaknesses, does it. Apart from that it was pretty interesting and neat to look at.
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Am I blind or does this test just hate America or in complete ignorance of its existence?

I am going to steal @RobinSkye's results since I don't want to lie and say I'm from New Guinea.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    Am I blind or does this test just hate America or in complete ignorance of its existence?

I am going to steal @RobinSkye's results since I don't want to lie and say I'm from New Guinea.

lol a test which Ignores the states... how very dare they! . I think it's a pretty new set up and it's Uk based so they probably having some teething problems.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Team role: The Finisher - completing tasks, attention to detail

The Finisher pays a high level of attention to detail. While a focus on small items might be limiting at the start of a project, the orderly approach to work that the Finisher brings becomes more and more important as the work progresses. The Finisher’s ability to accomplish tasks well and on time makes him a valuable team-member who can spot even the small mistakes as the team strives to meet high standards. The Finisher spreads discipline, conscientiousness and persistence to other members in his quest for perfection. If Riley takes on the role of the Finisher, it is important to watch out for overly pedantic behaviour as they can easily get lost in detail. In a group situation this could lower the team’s morale.

Your results correspond to the following type:
    Nurturer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Type: Idealist

I was given no MBTI type.

Core traits:
    INTELLECT
    IMAGINATION
    ADVENTUROUSNESS
    INTUITION
    PERSISTENCE
    OPPORTUNITY AWARENESS

Comfort:
    MODESTY
    ETHICS
    ALTRUISM
    INDIVIDUALITY
    EMPATHY
    COOPERATION
    EMOTIONALITY
    ASSERTIVENESS
    SELF EFFICACY
    CAUTIOUSNESS

Stretch:
    ACTION ORIENTATION
    DUTIFULNESS
    SOCIABILITY
    GROUNDEDNESS
    ORDERLINESS
    DRIVE
    FRIENDLINESS

IDEA GENERATOR
    Creative thinking is a process that can be learned and practiced, and everybody on the team should contribute towards idea generation and problem solving. The Idea Generator has a particular strength when it comes to developing new concepts. Enable them to build on this strength, and to challenge conventional thinking and driving innovation in the team. Idea Generators keep coming up with new ideas in high volume even if not all of them are taken forward or meet with criticism. Accept that not all of these ideas might be applicable (they might have their head too much in the clouds), and that implementation might take longer than they think. Explain to others that creative processes need to be given enough space, and help to create an "idea- friendly" environment.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

stupid fuck shit fail website "confirm ur choice by clicking on the slider" and the shit does nothing. FUCK YOU.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.