• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your multiple intelligences

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
So have you taken any multiple intelligence tests? What are your scores? You can find a variety of tests online. I took my first one at Mypersonality and got verbal, musical, and intrapersonal. Elsewhere I've gotten those three in different orders, intrapersonal is usually first.

Also, on that same website you can take the MBTI test there. It's pretty cool, because it gives you percentages and it looks cool. (Introversion 63%, Intuition 100%, Feeling 89%, Perceiving 89%)

ginnimolli

MBTI Type
ISFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've taken them both in school and online. On the ones I'd take at school I would usually get intrapersonal, verbal and musical as my highest scores, and then visual as my least dominant intelligence. Online I get the same results, except online I tend to score higher on logical/mathematical intelligence than I would otherwise.