User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Being Trustworthy is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

Anyone who is close to you knows that they can come to you to keep a secret or to confide their deepest feelings in confidence. You firmly believe in the power of honesty, but you also uphold the true meaning of dependability, assuring those around you that they can trust you with more than just secrets. This may be something as complicated as money or as simple as keeping a promise. Either way, you set the bar high for being trustworthy, which is an important character quality to have.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

I got Analytical.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

You are a true fighter nope who knows nope that getting anything done nope the right way lol nope absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan probably not for yourself, there is no stopping you. all it takes is a couch to stop me You are a strong-minded individual no who can accomplish anything LOL within a given period of time. if time is eternal You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable what and effective what with anything you set out do.

....no. no no no no no no no I am anything but ambitious you lying twat! D:<

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    You are a true fighter nope who knows nope that getting anything done nope the right way lol nope absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan probably not for yourself, there is no stopping you. all it takes is a couch to stop me You are a strong-minded individual no who can accomplish anything LOL within a given period of time. if time is eternal You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable what and effective what with anything you set out do.

....no. no no no no no no no I am anything but ambitious you lying twat! D:<
    you're doing it wrong

Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

MBTI
    INTJ

Analytical.

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Sensitivity.
    You have a big heart with a lot of love to go around. Not only that, but you are extra aware of other people's feelings and very conscious as to how their emotions are affected by yours and others' behavior. The level of empathy you possess is greatly appreciated and picked up on by your friends and family, which is why you're such great company to have around.

I couldn't have expected anything else.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Your Most Dominant Character Trait is Ambition!

You are a true fighter who knows that getting anything done the right way absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan for yourself, there is no stopping you. You are a strong-minded individual who can accomplish anything within a given period of time. You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable and effective with anything you set out do.

Bit of the success part would be nice... I'll keep trying.

Okay I retook this test I got... sociable.

See, this confirms how bad I am at personality tests... *sigh*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Okay I retook this test I got... sociable.

See, this confirms how badly I am at personality tests... *sigh*
    It's a Buzzfeed test, they're not meant to be reliable/insightful!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Analytical

"You have the ability to dig beneath the surface and read people and situations accurately. You are incredibly observant, and that makes your thought process both deep and complex. You don't take things for what they may seem to be at first sight and you have the gift of perception beyond the naked eye. You understand human actions, relationships, and body language exceptionally well, but you also have a strong understanding of books, art, and anything expressive that requires prolonged explanation."