• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I invented a new typing system, try it out.

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ICTR most probably.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ICDX - bit Author, bit Radical.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You talk of e.g. impact, focus, making decisions. I'm a fan of your explicit focus on the 'behavior' -- how the preferences manifest, 'action verbs.' That's the direction most JCF-based discussion and practice takes, even though that's outside its scope.

Your dichotomies seem independent enough from one another (e.g. the definition for Creator/Practitioner doesn't overlap with that of Introversion/Extroversion), which is also a good thing.

Something to think about: is the system comprehensive? Does it capture everything that it needs to? I don't have a ready answer to the question -- just posing it.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm split on introvert and extrovert, but based on your definition of introversion I'm an ICTS.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
xPTR (I/E always too hard for me to figure out lol).

Good work! I think it's cool. It's certainly interesting!

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I don't completely agree with thinking vs doing for thinking vs feeling. There are a ton of feelers who think things out. A big part of feeling is paying heed to the emotions and view points of others rather than going on what you think is correct. Again, this depends on the individual.

Disclaimer:

I don't feel like reading past the first section.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
FOCUS
E/I
Extravert-I prefer focusing on the outer environment by observing it and interacting with people and things because lack of outer stimulation bores me
Introvert- I prefer being absorbed into my inner world of thoughts and ideas alone because outer stimuli drains me.

I could actually go either way with this. I'm a strong introvert in MBTI but I'm not really drained that much by outer stimuli. I just find my inner world more interesting. At the same time, I can get bored if I don't have enough outer stimulation. Basically, outer stimulation is the impetus that gets my inner world of thoughts going. So I guess this makes me an introvert?

WAY OF THINKING
C/P
Creator-I prefer to invent my own way of doing things, even if it goes against the rules and norms of society
Practitioner- I prefer to be shown the right way to do things and put it into practice, due to the fact that experimenting with my own ways might not work.

Again, I'm kind of both. I prefer to be a creator, to not have to follow norms and rules if I don't want to but at the same time, I'm pragmatic enough to not want to always reinvent the wheel and waste my time on things that don't work.
I suppose more of a creator but I can respect the practitioner view.

DECISION MAKING
T/D
Thinker-I prefer to think about my decisions before I make them to make sure that they don't impact me in a harmful way.
Doer-I prefer to make decisions as quickly and as efficiently as possible, even if it lands me into trouble.

Moderately thinker

ADVENTUROUSNESS
S/R
Seeker-I prefer to seek action and adventure, even if it impacts me in a harmful way. I can fix the problems that arise as I go.
Responder-I prefer to stay safe, peaceful, and secure because seeking adventure might cause trouble for me or others.

Strong responder

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, lets see. I'm an Introvert. I can act like an extrovert, though. I'm possibly even an Ambivert.
I'm definitely a creator. I'm inventive, innovative and revolutionary.
I'm usually a thinker, but in social situations, I forget to think and rely on my instints.
I'm a seeker. I want to experience something new, different and exiting every day. I'd even call myself impulsive.
I'm ICTS, the War Strategist, but I can also be the ECDS, the Freedom Fighter.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ICTS
War strategist... lol what? :D

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
I didn't have time to look over this thoroughly yet, but I like the sentence phrasing of 'I like to do X, even if it results in Y.' I think that's important and I would like to try creating some of my own sentences phrased that way. I have a few things that I'm trying to express about the Sensing information elements, the plus and minus signs (-Se, +Se, -Si, +Si). I have some things where I'm not sure if it's some kind of sensing, or some kind of logic, the types of things people tend to say, like 'That house has always been there,' 'All houses look this way,' 'Dogs have a friendly nature,' talking about categories of material objects, whether you tend to be specific or general. And I'm not sure what exactly is the alternative. But I don't have time right now and didn't get to thoroughly read all the OP yet and I have to go rush someplace else now. Also I am curious to get feedback on descriptions of the 'ugliness' of a material object or person, that will have to wait too.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Brilliant, if I could only lift up your voice...

Chrysanthea

Typing myself is actually quite difficult with the way the descriptions are worded.
I could consider myself...
~ Both extroverted and introverted
~ Slightly more creator than practitioner.
~ Mostly thinker but occasionally I rely on what I feel at the moment because it means less fuel for my anxiety when less thought is put into an action.
~ I am quick reckless and care little for the consequences of my actions, because I put little to no significance on my own life. I guess I have a sort of "Yolo" attitude but I'd rather avoid that derogative term. But at the same time I don't tend to take such reckless actions often because I am lazy and prefer the comfort of what I feel best with.

Knowing this.... a tentative ICTS. I am a War Strategist! >: D Huahuahuahua.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ECTS. What do you mean by "General"?

Thor

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
E/I
Extravert-I prefer focusing on the outer environment by observing it and interacting with people and things because lack of outer stimulation bores me
Introvert- I prefer being absorbed into my inner world of thoughts and ideas alone because outer stimuli drains me.

Just a suggestion: Notice how these two sentences aren't opposed to each others? Outer stimulation can in this case be fun to the introvert, but draining, where the extrovert can find outer stimulation refreshing. You haven't stated that extroverts find low stimulation draining, and you haven't said that introverts find outer stimulation boring. This is because neither of these two statements are true. Introverts find parties, crazy activities, new changes fun and stimulating. Extroverts find long term socializing draining aswell.

Jung made one statement which I like, and that is that introverts become anxious in social situations. He didn't say that extroverts find lack of stimulation anxious, but I think introverts when extroacting 'go outside their comfort zone', which can lead to anxiety, whereas extroverts in low-stimulation situations are outside their comfort zone, and begin thinking anxiously, worrying about various possibilities. Maybe you could use that for your divider. :)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ICTR probably. P/C divide is very close, but I prefer to do things my own way.