First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

MOTIVE [ Intimacy ]
    Blues are motivated by Intimacy. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

ABOUT BLUE
    Blues have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). Blues are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.

---

Sounds like an ISFJ. Loves to serve others and is security-driven and worry-prone? Blech....
    Many of the questions had no answer I related to though.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

White as well. I wanted to quit too many times tbh.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Yellow with blue as a close second
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    MOTIVE [ Intimacy ]
    Blues are motivated by Intimacy. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

ABOUT BLUE
    Blues have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). Blues are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.

---

Sounds like an ISFJ. Loves to serve others and is security-driven and worry-prone? Blech....
    Many of the questions had no answer I related to though.
    It's INFP, the side nobody talks about around here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    It's INFP, the side nobody talks about around here.
    Chunks of it are INFP or any IxFx type, but the loving to serve, paying attention to special life events, worry-prone, etc - strikes me as the IxFx of the SJs.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Chunks of it are INFP or any IxFx type, but the loving to serve, paying attention to special life events, worry-prone, etc - strikes me as the IxFx of the SJs.
    if it was seen in a positive, healthy way, then yes, I agree with you. This is, what I guess, the description is describing, a healthy person. That can be associated with the type you picked.

When the INFP gets negative or stressed:

Under extreme stress, fatigue or illness, the INFP's shadow may appear - a negative form of ESTJ. Example characteristics are:
    • being very critical and find fault with almost everything
    • doing things to excess - e.g.: eating, drinking or exercising
    • becoming bossy or domineering and ignoring others' feelings
    • being pedantic about unimportant details
    The shadow is part of the unconscious that is often visible to others, onto whom the shadow is projected. The INFP may therefore readily see these faults in others without recognizing it in him/her self.

source: https://www2.bc.edu/~radinr/Myers%20...ty%20Types.doc
    Also matches the other descriptions.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes Dyslexxie liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    if it was seen in a positive, healthy way, then yes, I agree with you. This is, what I guess, the description is describing, a healthy person. That can be associated with the type you picked.

When the INFP gets negative or stressed:

Also matches the other descriptions.
    I'm not sure what you're saying....the negative INFP traits (under stress) don't match what I was saying sounds ISFJ about that blue description. Those aspects point to a security seeking that is markedly SJ mentality. Some of it is positive, sure, but it's not the strengths of a typical INFP, which tends to be more about creativity and idealistic pursuits.

The INFP negatives you list is someone being openly aggressive and critical, and no, that doesn't get discussed as much for INFPs. ISFJs are more manipulative and paranoid when stressed (inferior Ne). This blue description hints more at that, IMO.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

White.

It bummed me out to click on the "30 to 49" age range.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

It sounds like most of the INFJs I know tbh.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!