• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

sonictard

Sun Scorpio .............................Asc. Capricorn
Moon Taurus...............................II Pisces
Mercury Gemini............................III Aries
Venus Taurus...............................IV Taurus
Mars Gemini.................................V Gemini
Jupiter Libra.................................VI Cancer
Saturn Libra.................................VII Cancer
Uranus Scorpio.............................VIII Virgo
Neptune Saggitarius......................Midheaven Scorpio
Plutho Libra .................................XI Saggittarius
Lilith Scorpio ................................XI Capricorn
Asc Node Leo

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sun - Gemini
Sun Conjunction - Mercury
Sun opposition - Jupiter
Moon - Gemini
Moon Conjunction - Mercury
Moon opposition - Jupiter
Moon square - Saturn
Mercury - Gemini
Mercury opposition - Jupiter
Venus - Taurus
Venus conjunction - Ascendant
Mars - Virgo
Mars square - Pluto
Jupiter - Sagittarius
Saturn - Pisces

Saturn sextile - Neptune
Saturn trine - Pluto
Saturn sextile - Ascendant
Uranus - Aquarius
Uranus conjunction - Neptune
Uranus sextile - Pluto
Uranus trine - Ascendant
Neptune - Capricorn
Neptune sextile - Pluto
Neptune trine - Ascendant
Pluto - Scorpio
Pluto opposition - Ascendant
Lilith - Gemini
Asc node - Scorpio

Ascendant - Taurus
II - Gemini
III - Cancer
IV - Leo
V - Virgo
VI - Libra
VII - Scorpio
VIII - Sagittarius
IX - Capricorn
Midhaven - Aquarius
XI - Pisces
XII - Aries

No idea what any of this means. :p

Last edited:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sun - Pisces
Moon - Leo
Mercury - Pisces
Venus - Aries
Mars - Gemini
Jupiter - Leo
Saturn - Aquarius
Uranus - Capricorn
Neptune - Capricorn
Pluto - Scorpio
Lilith - Saggitarius
Asc node - Capricorn

Ascendant - Leo
II - Leo
III - Virgo
IV - Libra
V - Scorpio
VI - Capricorn
VII - Aquarius
VIII - Aquarius
IX - Pisces
Midheaven - Aries
XI - Taurus
XII - Cancer

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Libra/Virgo cusp for ascendant

Taurus Sun..

Scorpio Moon

Aquarius Mars

Gemini Venus

Leo in Lilith

Mercury in Taurus

True North Node Pisces

Neptune in Capricorn

Saturn in Capricorn [cusp with Saggitarius?]

Uranus in Capricorn [also cusped with Saggitarius?]

Pluto in SCorpio

Midheaven in Cancer

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sun in Pisces

As the twelfth and last sign of the zodiac, Pisces contains within itself a little experience of all the signs. This gives Pisces Suns the ability to identify with people from all walks of life--from all backgrounds--in some way. These individuals are not only changeable and adaptable, they have open minds and tremendous understanding. But Pisces itself is often misunderstood. Pisces Suns may spend a good portion of their lives yearning for understanding, and the other part in a state of divine discontent. Suffering is sometimes glamorized in the Piscean world.

Sun in Pisces people are frequently pegged as wishy-washy, but this is all a matter of opinion. What you will find behind a vaguely directionless, spacey manner is a deep person with real dreams. Their dreams are more than getting that picket fence or making it up the corporate ladder. Pisces are tuned in to a higher purpose and their dreams transcend the individual. A deep love for humanity, and compassion that knows no bounds is found with this placement of the Sun. Pisceans are not known to be cutthroat business types, nor are they given to throwing themselves out into the world in an aggressive manner. But make no mistake about it, Pisces can be extraordinarily successful when given the chance to express themselves. The arts, marketing, music, teaching, drama, healing arts...these are all fields in which Pisces can find expression. Their imagination, attunement to humanity, and remarkable intuition endow them with enviable gifts of insight and creativity.

Pisces is a sensitive sign--both sensitive to criticism and sensitive to others' feelings. Easily touched by human suffering, at least in theory, Pisces wouldn't hurt a fly. They believe in people, are deeply hurt by compassionless human behavior, and have a hard time saying no. Harsh realities are avoided either through escapist behavior or self-delusion; but every now and again reality does raise its ugly head, and hits Pisces over the head. This is a sad time indeed. Pisces retreats into their own world, self-pitying and giving pep talks to themselves ("I will never trust again!"). Rest assured, though, that these periods are rather short-lived and even useful. Pisces seems to derive energy from their (generally short) bouts of self-pity. They come back stronger, with a spring in their step, ready to face the world again, and just as, if not more, compassionate and trusting as they were before. Some might even wonder if Pisces finds pleasure in suffering. Sometimes this is the case, but most of the time, Pisces pulls a lot of creative energy from sadness. Pisces is the poet or artist with angst, although this trait is often more apparent with Moon in Pisces.

Some find Pisces' tendency to be late for appointments, spaced out behavior, and absent-mindedness amount to irresponsibility. Pisces would be shocked to know this, however. Who me? Pisces wonders. Irresponsible? Pisces Suns absolutely care--their love knows no bounds--but their retreats from ordinary life (whether they are as simple as daydreams or actual departures) that they so seem to need every now and again are not always understandable to no-nonsense signs, such as Virgo or Aries. Many Pisces seem almost allergic to things like shopping lists, maps, directions, and instructions, and for some brave souls, even watches -- they prefer to feel their way through life than to follow some plan. We find plenty of artists, poets, and musicians with Sun (and other personal planets) in Pisces. Piscean themes are woven throughout the songs of Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, for example.

Moon in Cancer

This is the most subjective position of the Moon. The Moon is "at home" in the sign of Cancer, as the Moon is the natural ruler of the sign. Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. Often, they are quite wrapped up in themselves. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached--they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change. These peace-loving souls dislike superficiality in all of its forms. They are devoted and accommodating. The insecure ones accumulate things in an attempt to feel secure.

Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on. When they feel they have been taken for granted (which may be often!), they don't always confront others directly. This is when they can use roundabout ways to get your attention. In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit. These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries. Sometimes, as a result, they may act irrationally.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate. When treated with tenderness and understanding, Moon in Cancer natives return the favor with warmth and protection. Give them security, and you'll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile. These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life.

Ascendant in Cancer

These people come across as gentle creatures. There's something familiar about them -- they're the guy or gal next door. When they enter a room, they don't walk in with a splash. Instead, they move to the sides and weave their way inwards. These people have a familiar feel to them. Because they are rather sensitive to their environment, they can get flustered easily, especially in public. Their first instinct, when threatened or on unfamiliar ground, is to protect themselves. When new situations present themselves, they can immediately withdraw or act shy. Generally, these people come across as caring people. They seem quite sweet -- even innocent. Usually, these people appear unassuming enough to be quite approachable. Some Cancer Ascendants, however, have retreated into themselves so much as to be quite the opposite.

Since Capricorn is on the Descendant, Cancer Ascendant people are looking for structure and security in their partner and their relationship. These people function best when their partner displays strength, financial and emotional stability, and know-how. In fact, many Cancer Ascendants prefer it when their relationship has well-defined rules. Security is the basic need, and they are generally more than willing to give up some personal freedom in order to get it. In some cases, Cancer Ascendant people can surprise their partners. Why? Because they come across as rather unassuming, family-oriented people. When it comes to marriage, they have a rather matter-of-fact, practical approach.

_ _ _

Nothing here addresses my colder analytical approach... it's all EMOTION this, EMOTION that. Always annoyed me. It's like they're trying to say with everyone you're all tree hugging sweeties deep down. You know what I often feel like in day to day life? A robot. I have to really focus to remind myself I'm not.

ygritte

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sun - Gemini
Moon - Taurus
Mercury - Cancer
Venus - Taurus
Mars - Leo
Jupiter - Libra
Saturn - Pisces
Uranus - Capricorn
Neptune - Capricorn
Pluto - Scorpio
Lilith - Pisces

Ascendant (I) - Libra
II - Scorpio
III - Sagittarius
IV - Capricorn
V - Aquarius
VI - Pisces
VII - Aries
VIII - Taurus
IX - Gemini
Midheaven (X) - Cancer
XI - Leo
XII - Virgo

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

I'm an intj and I find it curious that I have the rarest type of chart (bundle chart, where many planets are bundled in one area) as well as one of the rarest personality types. The six planet Capricorn stellium and general emphasis on earth signs speaks for its self. It certainly explains why I'm such a deep thinker who struggles with melancholic moods. I wonder if anyone else on here has a bundle chart as well and what their mbti is.

Sun- Capricorn
Moon- Virgo
Mercury- Capricorn
Mars- Capricorn
Venus- Capricorn
Uranus- Capricorn
Neptune- Capricorn
Jupiter- Scorpio
Pluto- Scorpio (sagi cusp)
Saturn- aquarius
Ascendant- Aries

Sun, Mars, mercury, Venus, Uranus, and Neptune-10th house

Moon- 6th house

Saturn- 12th house
Jupiter- 7th house
Pluto- 8th house

I am Water dominant, literally drowning with some Earth.

Sun: Cancer - 3rd House
Moon: Pisces - 12th House
Mercury: Cancer - 4th House
Venus: Cancer - 4th House
Mars: Taurus - 1st House
Jupiter: Virgo - 6th House
Saturn: Aquarius - 11th House
Uranus: Capricorn - 10th House
Neptune: Capricorn - 10th House
Pluto: Scorpio - 8th House
Ascendant: Aries
Midheaven: Capricorn
North Node: Capricorn - 9th House

Notable Aspects: Sun conjunct Venus and IC, Ascendant square Sun and Venus, North Node conjunct Midheaven, and a Grand Water Trine that includes Moon, Mercury, and Pluto with Uranus and Neptune forming the kite.

Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

I'm an intj and I find it curious that I have the rarest type of chart (bundle chart, where many planets are bundled in one area) as well as one of the rarest personality types. The six planet Capricorn stellium and general emphasis on earth signs speaks for its self. It certainly explains why I'm such a deep thinker who struggles with melancholic moods. I wonder if anyone else on here has a bundle chart as well and what their mbti is.

Sun- Capricorn
Moon- Virgo
Mercury- Capricorn
Mars- Capricorn
Venus- Capricorn
Uranus- Capricorn
Neptune- Capricorn
Jupiter- Scorpio
Pluto- Scorpio (sagi cusp)
Saturn- aquarius
Ascendant- Aries

Sun, Mars, mercury, Venus, Uranus, and Neptune-10th house

Moon- 6th house

Saturn- 12th house
Jupiter- 7th house
Pluto- 8th house

Wow, that's a lot of Capricorn! I think it's more common to see Capricorn stelliums during the early 90s, especially in 1990 when Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn are all in Capricorn. But you have all those planets in the 10th house as well, so you must be a full on Capricorn. :D And it's cool to see another fellow Aries Ascendant too. :)

Rouskyrie

Sun - Pisces.
Moon - Pisces.
Mercury - Pisces.
Venus - Pisces.
Mars - Libra.
Jupiter - Aquarius.
Saturn - Aries.
Uranus - Aquarius.
Neptune - Capricorn.
Pluto - Sagittarius.
Lilith - Leo.
Asc node - Virgo.
Ascendant - Capricorn.
II - Pisces.
III - Aries.
IV - Taurus.
V - Gemini.
VI - Gemini.
VII - Cancer.
VIII - Virgo.
IX - Libra.
Midheaven - Scorpio.
XI - Sagittarius.
XII - Sagittarius.

epidemiologist

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm an ENFP and I'm not super well versed in Astrology... I'm rather agnostic about it all. That said, I still find it incredibly intriguing. For what it's worth, the bits I am familiar with fit perfectly (Sun, ascendant, moon). I'd love to here some thoughts about my chart in terms of my other personality results from someone who has read into it more than I have. :hug:

Sun: Virgo
Ascendant: Sagittarius
Moon: Gemini
Mercury: Virgo
Venus: Libra
Mars: Cancer
Jupiter: Scorpio
Saturn: Pisces
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
Lillith: Taurus
Asc. Node: Capricorn
II: Aquarius
III: Pisces
IV:Aries
V: Taurus
VI: Gemini
VII: Gemini
VIII: Leo
IX: Virgo
Midhaven: Libra
XI: Scorpio
XII: Sagittarius

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Y2lvdz1.png

53qZjRb.png

Here are a few descriptions that really resonate with me and feel accurate.

Moon in Scorpio
While others may find security and comfort in material things, Moon in Scorpio people seek out emotional intensity. No matter what, there is something very intense about Lunar Scorpios. They are diggers when it comes to the world of emotion--they can see beyond facades and cut right to the core of a person. This ability to "see" what isn't obvious to the rest of the world can be intimidating to others or wildly attractive, depending on the audience.

Their deep-seated need for transformation and rebirth can manifest itself in the lives of Lunar Scorpios in different ways. Most have powerful, emotionally intense lives. Some feel like it is beyond their control -- these natives seem to attract emotional upheaval, and their lives appear to consist of plenty of dramatic ups and downs. However, when accepted as an emotional need, rebirth and change doesn't need to be so dramatic and overwhelming. In some way or the other, Moon in Scorpio natives seek out intense experiences. If their lives are regular in any way, there can be an unconscious need to test their own strength and stir up emotional excitement. Self-awareness and acceptance is probably the best way to handle this deep need for emotional drama.

Doing things halfway or having meaningless relationships simply doesn't fulfill them. Lunar Scorpios want all or nothing. Moon in Scorpio people often have a strong fear of betrayal. They seek out commitment, and feel the need for a partner to give up something for them. Some will put the people they love through a series of tests, and these are not always conscious. Their apparent suspicion can be trying for the people who love them. However, once committed, Moon in Scorpio people can be the most loyal and protective partners around. Even the shy ones have enormous presence. Their lives are emotion-driven, yet many Moon in Scorpio natives spend a lot of time controlling and mastering their emotions. Their intuition is enormous, although it is sometimes self-serving.

Moon in Scorpio people radiate strength. Even in the absence of experience, they seem to "just know" things. It would be difficult to shock or scare away Lunar Scorpios in the face of emotional honesty and power. Some people instinctively want to lean on them, and other less brave folk run a little scared. Lunar Scorpios have exceptional "radar" that allows them to size up a situation--and a person--quickly and expertly. This ability to understand human motivation and nature can be too close for comfort for some, and enormously comforting for others. Many Lunar Scorpios are intelligent and astute. Those that use their enormous powers for intimacy and honesty are the happiest, and they make the most interesting and rewarding friends and lovers.

Moon in V
She likes pleasures, distractions of all sorts. Emotional life is rich. She loves children, and will have a lot. She will be self-taught.

You love to share emotional experiences with loved ones and have a flair for the dramatic. Love affairs are magnetic and intense, and you don't take them lightly by any means, although you may go through much change with regard to your romances. You are attached to children, whether they're your own or not. Your creative hobbies are subject to relatively frequent changes, and you have innate artistic talent. You have a vivid imagination and are given to daydreaming often. There is a sense that you are always in touch, or trying to get in touch, with your inner child. If the Moon is challenged, you may have problems with impulsive shopping or gambling, or with frequent love affairs that never fully satisfy you. In any of these cases, you are more attached to the game than the player, and this is something to work on if you are looking to find true fulfillment. You might take risks just for the fun of it, but in the process, you are being irresponsible to others and to yourself.

Mercury in Aries
She makes quick decisions, streamlines learning, is direct and straightforward in speech, possesses an innocent charm, and can easily motivate others with her enthusiasm. Loves a heated dispute. Lively mind which quickly understands a given situation. She is very resourceful and capable. Prefers to jump into a decision and doesn't have much patience with pretense.

Sun in X
The urge to work toward a goal, for success and accomplishment, and/or for power is part of your make-up. You are uncomfortable in any position in which you must "take orders" from someone else. Recognize your ambitions and your need for authority without going overboard. Seek out a career that allows you to manage, rather than be managed, if possible. It is crucial that you accept the part of you that is ambitious, but take pains not to over-identify with an image that is not really you! Successful career is guaranteed, but may sometimes come late.

-10 Square Sun - Neptune
You have a desire to be something special or to experience something more than the ordinary. You are a day-dreamer and idealist. It is easy for you to trust others, even (and perhaps especially) people who might seem from the outside looking in as unsavory types. You are looking to identify with something beyond what is normally expected of people. You may have had a childhood that didn't help you direct or define your life. Perhaps the early family life was lacking in supervision or clearly defined rules. A father figure may have been absent or distant and ineffective. You may have a glorified image of your father. Whether the image is very positive or very negative (or if it swings between these extremes), the image is not very clear or rational. Whatever the case may be, you struggle with defining who you are. You might gravitate towards the "wrong people", or get in with the "wrong crowd" in an attempt to define who you are. You might be susceptible to being taken advantage of by others, especially by men or authority figures. You may be easily led astray by peculiar desires or self-destructive habits. In order to add a greater-than-ordinary dimension of experience to your life that helps you to feel special and important, you might be attracted to Neptune-ruled behaviors, such as secret affairs, drugs, or other escapist behaviors. In some way, you may feel a strong urge to glamorize your role in the world. There can be some confusion about the past (such as remembering childhood experiences in ways that are far removed from reality), and a tendency to daydream about being someone more "important" than you feel you are. You may struggle with early conditioning that made you feel tossed aside or neglected in some way, and certainly not directed or supported. You are very sensitive, especially with regards to any real or imagined blows to your ego. If the natal chart shows a strong sense of reality and a robust mind (Mercury and Saturn well-placed, for example), the negative interpretations of this aspect are less extreme. Still, you are likely to recognize at some point in your life that you have a tendency to engage in escapist and self-destructive fantasies and/or habits. It is useful to be able to connect these behaviors with their probable source, which is likely to be a weakly-defined ego and identity in childhood.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've definitely posted my chart somewhere in this thread, but I calculated my dominant elements and it looks like my main two are water and air (which makes a lot of sense).

097167ec017a82ff355175696ca1f123.png

The predominance of Water signs indicates high sensitivity and elevation through feelings, Chandler. Your heart and your emotions are your driving forces, and you can't do anything on Earth if you don't feel a strong affective charge (as a matter of fact, the word "feeling" is essential in your psychology). You need to love in order to understand, and to feel in order to take action, which causes a certain vulnerability which you should fight against.

Cheers for communication and mobility, Chandler! The predominance of Air signs in your chart favours and amplifies your taste for relations and for all kinds of short trips, whether real (travels) or symbolic (new ideas, mind speculations). You gain in flexibility and adaptability what you lose in self-assertion or in pragmatism.

Fire's qualities are not very present in your chart, with only 5.7% instead of the average 25%, which means that you may lack warmth, enthusiasm, conquering spirit, or energy. You may look indifferent to others, with almost no desire, no joy of life or no enterprising ability. Actually, it is not true, but you should let go, force yourself to be more daring, and show your amazement as well as your vitality. You certainly have as much energy as others, you just need to release it, and it is up to you to display more of it, since it will be all to your benefit: shout, sing, pull faces, dance! That's the right mean for you... In the end, you'll never be accused of being sad, phlegmatic or a killjoy!

[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] any ideas of what the combo of water/air dominance makes for? Also I should let it be known that my predominance of air is entirely due to Gemini and Libra...not Aquarius at all thank god. As for water I have a good amount of each although I think for me it goes Cancer>Pisces>Scorpio.

Upon closer investigation with another site...it looks like my dominant planets are:

1. Moon
2. Mercury
3. Neptune
4. Venus

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've definitely posted my chart somewhere in this thread, but I calculated my dominant elements and it looks like my main two are water and air (which makes a lot of sense).

097167ec017a82ff355175696ca1f123.png

The predominance of Water signs indicates high sensitivity and elevation through feelings, Chandler. Your heart and your emotions are your driving forces, and you can't do anything on Earth if you don't feel a strong affective charge (as a matter of fact, the word "feeling" is essential in your psychology). You need to love in order to understand, and to feel in order to take action, which causes a certain vulnerability which you should fight against.

Cheers for communication and mobility, Chandler! The predominance of Air signs in your chart favours and amplifies your taste for relations and for all kinds of short trips, whether real (travels) or symbolic (new ideas, mind speculations). You gain in flexibility and adaptability what you lose in self-assertion or in pragmatism.

Fire's qualities are not very present in your chart, with only 5.7% instead of the average 25%, which means that you may lack warmth, enthusiasm, conquering spirit, or energy. You may look indifferent to others, with almost no desire, no joy of life or no enterprising ability. Actually, it is not true, but you should let go, force yourself to be more daring, and show your amazement as well as your vitality. You certainly have as much energy as others, you just need to release it, and it is up to you to display more of it, since it will be all to your benefit: shout, sing, pull faces, dance! That's the right mean for you... In the end, you'll never be accused of being sad, phlegmatic or a killjoy!

[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] any ideas of what the combo of water/air dominance makes for? Also I should let it be known that my predominance of air is entirely due to Gemini and Libra...not Aquarius at all thank god. As for water I have a good amount of each although I think for me it goes Cancer>Pisces>Scorpio.

Upon closer investigation with another site...it looks like my dominant planets are:

1. Moon
2. Mercury
3. Neptune
4. Venus

If you post your chart, I could poke around some. Off the cuff, Water/Air dominance points to someone who's fundamental concerns are emotions, relationships and ideas. Someone who is fascinated by social dynamics and wants to understand people in an intellectual way. It's very ENFP :D

One of my favorite [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] quotes was her talking about your chart a while back and describing it as like a happy planetary girl squad. I can't remember what the exact wording, but it was wonderful :laugh:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you post your chart, I could poke around some. Off the cuff, Water/Air dominance points to someone who's fundamental concerns are emotions, relationships and ideas. Someone who is fascinated by social dynamics and wants to understand people in an intellectual way. It's very ENFP :D

One of my favorite [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] quotes was her talking about your chart a while back and describing it as like a happy planetary girl squad. I can't remember what the exact wording, but it was wonderful :laugh:

OMG I love her...I really admire both of your chart-reading abilities so I've been trying to get better at it myself. I have a firm grasp on each sign, Sun through Jupiter, rising signs, and a few trine/oppositional placements, but beyond that it starts to get foggy and I have to speculate. But believe me I will get better as I have some friends IRL who are also fairly adept at it. One time I asked "what does me being Neptune dominant mean" and they said "you have crippling anxiety so instead of dealing with it you're escaping reality and dissociating." It felt like an E7 callout post :cry:

Anyway here's my chart if you'd like to poke around:

c731cdf47834cb02735aa4f3248a233f.png

20780c68a75b67b7c8c964f51fdd35d0.png

5a0fedaad77f1872940ddf14ba73f949.png

4dc8d9104f623271c9da6a95bdb99e21.png

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sun-Taurus
Moon-Taurus
Mercury-Aries
Venus- Taurus
Mars- Picies
Jupiter-Virgo
Saturn- Aquarius
Uranus- Capricorn
Neptune- Capricorn
Pluto- Scorpio
Lilith- Aquarius
Asc node- Capricorn

á´…eparted

passages

FWIW I have 0 fire, and am predominately water and air as well. I could see a lose correlation with NF, but that's about it.

á´…eparted

passages
OMG I love her...I really admire both of your chart-reading abilities so I've been trying to get better at it myself. I have a firm grasp on each sign, Sun through Jupiter, rising signs, and a few trine/oppositional placements, but beyond that it starts to get foggy and I have to speculate. But believe me I will get better as I have some friends IRL who are also fairly adept at it. One time I asked "what does me being Neptune dominant mean" and they said "you have crippling anxiety so instead of dealing with it you're escaping reality and dissociating." It felt like an E7 callout post :cry:

Anyway here's my chart if you'd like to poke around:

Your chart isn't neptune dominant though. I'd argue you'd be Venus dominant, since most hierarchy lines point to that, and I do see a lot of venus influence in your desire, motivations, and overall presence. Your escapism and overall 7ness can be seen from your moon square neptune and moon square uranus. Further, aving mars opposing saturn is going to make breaking through those sorts of blocks very challenging as it requires a lot of of energy that is hindered from being easily tapped.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your chart isn't neptune dominant though. I'd argue you'd be Venus dominant, since most hierarchy lines point to that, and I do see a lot of venus influence in your desire, motivations, and overall presence. Your escapism and overall 7ness can be seen from your moon square neptune and moon square uranus. Further, aving mars opposing saturn is going to make breaking through those sorts of blocks very challenging as it requires a lot of of energy that is hindered from being easily tapped.

Hmm, maybe the site I'm using to calculate my dominant planets isn't that reliable. It also told me I'm water>earth>air>fire and that Capricorn and Pisces are two of my dominant signs (the actual order was Cancer>Pisces>Sagittarius>Libra>Capricorn) so I wouldn't doubt it. There was a lot of info I wasn't really sure was correct. OTOH the dominance of water and air makes a lot more sense for me.

As for what are my actual dominating planets...well I'm not sure how to calculate it myself and since the site I used seems dodgy I'm not so sure anymore. But I do feel like it's some combo of Moon/Mercury/Venus - Venus or Moon being the most likely. As for my dominant signs...I know Cancer is the main one for sure. Not sure how to calculate the rest but I'm sure Libra is another, and maybe Gemini.

Also you're water/air dominant? Hello sister :D I would've actually expected earth/air, but I can see that.