• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd be down to do two or three chart readings. Rep me with your info (time, date, location) and I'll post the interpretation.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

I liked it more before reading the description. It was sort of a codex thing. The first sentence says I'm a "clean freak". HA. HA. HA. I think I only identified with 2 paragraphs of the whole text. But well, now I have a cool drawing with interesting signs to attach to my personality resumé. :yesss:

Mole

Permabanned
I'd be down to do two or three chart readings. Rep me with your info (time, date, location) and I'll post the interpretation.

Astrology has exactly the same truth value of mbti. Both are plausible and without the slightest integrity.

á´…eparted

passages
Astrology has exactly the same truth value of mbti. Both are plausible and without the slightest integrity.

You saying this, is no different than you walking up to someone offering free religious prayer for you and saying "your belief is wrong". Which, is a nasty and wrong thing to do to someone.

Edit: actually, it's like walking into a church in the middle of service and shouting to everyone "you're all wrong your belief is a lie".

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
graphic

Overall...

these descriptions are bullshit and if I mindlessly go off of how I feel about them then sure it's 45% accurate, but if I take the time to dissect everything it's more like...1%. lol.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Overall...

these descriptions are bullshit and if I mindlessly go off of how I feel about them then sure it's 45% accurate, but if I take the time to dissect everything it's more like...1%. lol.

such an aquarian response

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
such an aquarian response

w-what does that mean?!!

*solemnly returns his eyes back to his Natal chart.* My entire life is a lie... none of my choices are my own... Damn you Aquarius. If I could just have come up with a Pisces response so that I could prove my own free will.. *sigh*

á´…eparted

passages
w-what does that mean?!!

*solemnly returns his eyes back to his Natal chart.* My entire life is a lie... none of my choices are my own... Damn you Aquarius. If I could just have come up with a Pisces response so that I could prove my own free will.. *sigh*

You have a STRONG aquarius influence in your chart. Like, it's kinda massive.

+ You have your sun in aquarius in the 11th house
+ You have an 11th house stellium, it's semi-incomplete but it still stands.
+ Several chart rulers are in the 11th house and in aquarius itself
+ Uranus is in aquarius in the 11th house

In other words you are massively STRONGLY Aquarian and Uranian. Meaning, you bare a lot of those traits, influnces, and feelings.

That being said you have saturn in a near perfect conjuct to your ascendent and it's in the 12th house. As such your outward presentation is going to be really dampered/hindered/muted. Because of this your aquarian/uranian nature is not going to be obvious, and will remain largely internal.

From what I know of you, your chart fits you quite perfectly. That and as someone with a massive chart focus too (I'm scorpian/plutonian), so I find it interesting.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know what any of this means, I don't know anything about astrology, someone cool should decipher this cryptic enigma for me

graphic

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have a STRONG aquarius influence in your chart. Like, it's kinda massive.

+ You have your sun in aquarius in the 11th house
+ You have an 11th house stellium, it's semi-incomplete but it still stands.
+ Several chart rulers are in the 11th house and in aquarius itself
+ Uranus is in aquarius in the 11th house

In other words you are massively STRONGLY Aquarian and Uranian. Meaning, you bare a lot of those traits, influnces, and feelings.

That being said you have saturn in a near perfect conjuct to your ascendent and it's in the 12th house. As such your outward presentation is going to be really dampered/hindered/muted. Because of this your aquarian/uranian nature is not going to be obvious, and will remain largely internal.

From what I know of you, your chart fits you quite perfectly. That and as someone with a massive chart focus too (I'm scorpian/plutonian), so I find it interesting.

Ahhh thanks for the clarification, I know nothing of Astrology even though I should be interested in it. ^^

Hmmm... I'll quickly go over what everyone else seems to be doing: Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. (honestly have no idea why those three but I'm fine with that.)

Sun in Aquarius... yeah this is the only one which fits me perfectly as I seem to always try to see things from a blank slate without any judgement beforehand, and I feel more inclined to sympathize with the weaker side or just any idealisms that are overwhelmed by the majority opinion, even though I may not completely agree. Though I'd say that I'm not as proactive in externalizing my ideas as words like "rebellious" and "revolutionary" would imply, I don't have the energy to force my idealisms into the outside world for actual change to occur.

Moon in Virgo... nothing I can really relate to except for maybe idealizing the simple life, which I'm capable of appreciating when healthy. Seems like an ISTJ description tbh. I give little attention to scientific studies, I am not "humble and moderate, calm and reserved" really... my deficiency in Se intelligence gives me an all-or-nothing drive for almost everything, as the middle way seems like too much effort, balancing requires too much dedication and focus. I appear calm and reserved until I am approached, then I can be appear as childish, quirky, and friendly as an ENxP. It says Moon in Virgos need their life to be in control to feel calm... but I can tend to give up control and just let life passively take me wherever it pleases, accepting whatever consequences come with that, and I can easily ignore problems which aren't happening currently.

Ascendant in Aries... this is absolutely contrary to what I am. >~< I mean I don't plan things far into the future (I do enjoy making plans for years into the future, and constantly changing them, however.) but at the same time I don't just rush into everything as if I already knew what I wanted from the situation or if the action would be more beneficial to me than harmful. Most actions I consider I don't take. One thing I do relate to however... I can be impatient, as when there is a destination to go to or anything that needs to be done I feel as if the incompletion of the goal is constantly nagging at me, so I try and finish it as quickly as possible so I can give 100% focus on other things. As for the quick temper which also disappears just as fast... that used to be the case for me when I was still learning to control my anger (I had alot of anger issues up until freshman year, could have been natural hormonal changes or just my own self-therapy), but now my anger I'm mostly unaware of, and it just builds up over time.

á´…eparted

passages
Ahhh thanks for the clarification, I know nothing of Astrology even though I should be interested in it. ^^

Hmmm... I'll quickly go over what everyone else seems to be doing: Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. (honestly have no idea why those three but I'm fine with that.)

Sun in Aquarius... yeah this is the only one which fits me perfectly as I seem to always try to see things from a blank slate without any judgement beforehand, and I feel more inclined to sympathize with the weaker side or just any idealisms that are overwhelmed by the majority opinion, even though I may not completely agree. Though I'd say that I'm not as proactive in externalizing my ideas as words like "rebellious" and "revolutionary" would imply, I don't have the energy to force my idealisms into the outside world for actual change to occur.

Moon in Virgo... nothing I can really relate to except for maybe idealizing the simple life, which I'm capable of appreciating when healthy. Seems like an ISTJ description tbh. I give little attention to scientific studies, I am not "humble and moderate, calm and reserved" really... my deficiency in Se intelligence gives me an all-or-nothing drive for almost everything, as the middle way seems like too much effort, balancing requires too much dedication and focus. I appear calm and reserved until I am approached, then I can be appear as childish, quirky, and friendly as an ENxP. It says Moon in Virgos need their life to be in control to feel calm... but I can tend to give up control and just let life passively take me wherever it pleases, accepting whatever consequences come with that, and I can easily ignore problems which aren't happening currently.

Ascendant in Aries... this is absolutely contrary to what I am. >~< I mean I don't plan things far into the future (I do enjoy making plans for years into the future, and constantly changing them, however.) but at the same time I don't just rush into everything as if I already knew what I wanted from the situation or if the action would be more beneficial to me than harmful. Most actions I consider I don't take. One thing I do relate to however... I can be impatient, as when there is a destination to go to or anything that needs to be done I feel as if the incompletion of the goal is constantly nagging at me, so I try and finish it as quickly as possible so I can give 100% focus on other things. As for the quick temper which also disappears just as fast... that used to be the case for me when I was still learning to control my anger (I had alot of anger issues up until freshman year, could have been natural hormonal changes or just my own self-therapy), but now my anger I'm mostly unaware of, and it just builds up over time.

Disclaimer: I was raised on astrology. I had my first natal chart reading when I was just 8 years old. My mom got into it shortly after I was born, and taught it to me on the way. Because I started learning it at a young age, and personally studies/practiced it for years, I know it really well. I should be clear though I no longer believe in astrology and I dropped it as a guiding tool around 3 years ago shortly before I became atheist. That being said, it has sentimental value to me (much like how ex-catholics still can enjoy church at times), and it can be fun. I caution anyone to take it seriously though. I.E. no more seriously than someone should take MBTI or enneagram. Use it as a spring board for self discovery, and it's a fun little label(s) to carry around. I will always feel a kinship with it.

Per your comments:

Given the aquarian chart overall, and the fact that the sun is also in the 11th house, you will absolutely resonate with (more or less) all things aquarius. Now that I look at it though you're not as Uranian as I first noticed (while sign and planet focuses are fequently associated, they aren't required to be mutually in play). You should relate to the mental aspects of what uranus is though. Partly because of it's placement, and the fact that aquarius's former ruler, Mercury, is conjunct uranus in the 11th house. Though it's a weak conjunction due to high orb (orb means deviation from a perfect aspect angle, for a conjunction the perfect aspect is 0°), so the influence is dampered.

You don't resonate with your moon much because it's quite isolated from your chart. It does oppose mars and trine venus though, which leads to a discongruncy in understanding individual emotions. Meaning, sometimes they're going to make complete sense, other times not at all, and it will be quite hard to see the pattern between understanding and not. That and virgo moon is often spoken WAY too much in the context of health, which misses a lot of the impact of it. Virgo moon overall dampers emotions, and can make them difficult to express or understand. Mars opposing this is going to make that even more difficult, but can sometimes result in a massive outward emotional explosion.

It makes complete sense you don't relate to aries rising. Few do actually by the nature of it. Having Aries rising results in a harmonic overlap between sign and house (each sign, aries, taurus, etc, has a corrasponding house, 1, 2 etc). This means that nearly all placements are going to be congruent and therefore stronger. Given your chart has a major focus and stellium, all of that is going to really mute the effects of your aries rising. Additionally, and more importantly, you have saturn in a near exact conjuct to your rising. This is going to make personal self expression a constant battle or struggle in some way. Aries is naturally expressive and outwardly focus, so saturn essentially blocks that. The result: an aries rising that doesn't look like aries rising at all.

Astrology can get really complicated because things can be opposite of what they should be due to external influences :laugh:.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wtffff I want a cool evaluation :( [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] how do you think mine fits?

graphic

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine looks symmetrical and stuff
graphic.jpg

á´…eparted

passages
I should make a PSA about this since I've never been centrally clear on this in the past: I don't do chart interpretations on request/demand, nor have I ever.

Reasons:

A. It's a hobby/toy for me now given I no longer believe it.
B. It can take a lot of effort. It's 5x more mentally straining than sorting out someones personality type, easily due to so many factors, and I still have to reference books/sources for unclear charts and it takes a lot of time.
C (most important). Not all charts come to me instantly, and I have only ever spoken up unless I feel I will do a solid job at interpretation/insight.

This is not personal against anyone in any sort of way. Further, if someone ever says "no" to requests, B is almost certainly a core reason for them saying no.

Carry on :D.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dabbled in this some more a few nights ago, checking out the meanings of the planets more closely, and general chart shapes. I won't be shy this time:

graphic.jpg

With my sun in Sagittarius, it raises an eyebrow the way Jupiter of all planets opposes half the chart. Most of the rest are crowded into or around Capricorn, with Saturn as ringleader in its own home sign, decorated with conjuncts. Fits pretty hard, actually.

The hero has been banished from the village. What will he do now??

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, too long :alttongue: but just to point out a couple of things:

I'm pretty much a natural Aries person, driven by passion and creativity, but also quite impulsive, impatient and stubborn at times. I tend to over-analyze/over-think (which I've noticed is happening a lot more frequently now as I have plenty of things to worry about). I love how it states that I dislike routine too, which is sooooo true! :alttongue:

Another accurate thing it states is that I take one-on-one relationships very seriously, because of which I may never marry or else marry late in life. (Duh! I can never marry someone haphazardly, I'll always think a thousand times before diving into such a commitment!)

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, too long :alttongue: but just to point out a couple of things:

I'm pretty much a natural Aries person, driven by passion and creativity, but also quite impulsive, impatient and stubborn at times. I tend to over-analyze/over-think (which I've noticed is happening a lot more frequently now as I have plenty of things to worry about). I love how it states that I dislike routine too, which is sooooo true! :alttongue:

Another accurate thing it states is that I take one-on-one relationships very seriously, because of which I may never marry or else marry late in life. (Duh! I can never marry someone haphazardly, I'll always think a thousand times before diving into such a commitment!)

lightspeed

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
820c82b10bb91bc8ac6b73a64e9769d3.png

Pretty much spot on, honestly. one thing I'm iffy about though is that pisces ascendant, at least by the simpler definition of it being people's first impression of you or the mask that you wear. I don't think I've ever heard anyone I know mentioning I come across as a pisces rising. But I do remember this one other explanation of the asc as it being a kind of lens that tints the way you see the world, or gives some shades of it to your other signs. In that way, I could see it. I do have some hints of pisces in my sun I guess. Also as far as my sun sign goes, I'm mostly cool with it. The only objections I can think of at the moment is that I'm like, the least athletic person I know, and also the aries reputation for being selfish is kinda a punch in the gut, seeing as that's one of the things I'd least like to be, and probably maybe overcompensate to avoid sometimes. The moon though, boy howdy do I connect with that moon sign. I have a slight tendency to run away from my problems and one of my biggest dreams is to just. constantly roadtrip everywhere. never settle down, sleep in my car, just see the sights for like, at least a couple years. but, unfortunately, money. :mad:

iauiugu

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
birth chart.jpg

I am all about my yod and grand earth trine

my moon-uranus-neptune-saturn stellium in the 5th house makes sense to me; I am currently in art grad school working on a mega-project for concretizing (saturn) an original and unconventional (uranus) cosmology (neptune) for self-nurturing purposes (moon). i'm putting all of myself into it.

after reading this thread i realized my chart is not only super earth but also pretty solar, though i don't feel the 'sun' come through me very much