• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I used to frequent Astrodienst ages ago, but Astrology just doesn't do it for me any more. There's this "you're so great, you're great at doing this" stuff to big yourself up but time tells you this shit ain't true. Too smart for my own good. Anyway:

yhS6hpE.png

qcVkSJk.png

I agree with some of the stuff it says about me, but this is coincidence to me. What do you think this stuff says about me?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've studied my chart quite a bit, both by myself and with others. It actually fits pretty well. Lots of really disparate elements jostling with each other for time and attention in my psyche.

That Sagittarius-Pisces-Gemini T-square is basically the story of my life.

siH47uv.jpg

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i already posted, but the cafeastrology charts suck so here's a better one:

C8ZaLtD.png

i put the aspects on 50% so i can focus on what's important :)

oh my yod

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That little Astrology Assessment didn't really give me any useful information so here's an ordinary Nasal Chart instead:

43_nasalcavity1.jpg

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here is mine

pbjicKq.jpg

About 90% accurate

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll not post it because it sucks ! :doh: It tells me my ascendant is fish:huh:

My ascendant is ram. This one does not seem serious :nono:

melpomene

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
OOOH OOOH ME I LOVE ASTROLOGY. Seriously, it might be bunk, but I've been into it as a hobby since I was like...8 years old. Here you go! Anyone see anything interesting about me?

astro_2gw_01_j_e.21850.1136.jpg

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Astrology is always a fun topic to discuss. Too many times I have printed a friend or co-worker's natal chart, haha. Most of what I read on my chart is accurate.. Sun opposite Moon.. such an internal struggle.. Lol. I'm curious to know what some of you can decipher?:D
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Aspects

The following table shows the planetary aspects in your natal chart. Short interpretations are found below.

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Sun Trine Moon 6°32' 35
Sun Trine Mars 2°54' 51
Sun Conjunction Pluto 0°39' 618
Moon Trine Mercury 6°47' 18
Moon Conjunction Mars 3°38' 57
Moon Trine Pluto 7°11' 15
Mercury Sextile Jupiter 0°15' 173
Venus Square Jupiter 4°33' -29
Mars Trine Pluto 3°33' 29
Jupiter Trine Saturn 5°27' 43
Saturn Square Ascendant 0°24' -56
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 1°37' 168
Uranus Sextile Ascendant 3°01' 24
Neptune Sextile Ascendant 4°38' 3
1234 -85 1149

graphic

Sun in Scorpio

Scorpios are known for their intensity. They are determined folk that absolutely throw themselves into whatever they do -- but getting them to commit to something is rarely an easy task. In fact, it's better not to even try to "get them" to do anything. Solar Scorpios absolutely have their own mind. And, their primary motivation is unlikely to be prestige (like their Capricorn friends), or even authority (Leos can have that, too)--it's real power. Their power can absolutely be of the "behind the scenes" variety, just as long as they have it.

To others, Scorpios seem to have plenty of willpower. They probably do. Scorpios do know what they want, and they won't go out and grab it at the wrong moment. They simply sit back, watch (quite expertly), and then get it only when the moment is just right. This apparent patience is simply their powerful skills at strategy at work. Scorpio isn't afraid of getting their hands (their bodies, their minds) dirty. The darker side of life intrigues them, and they're always ready to investigate.

Scorpios simply never give up. They have tremendous staying power. They're not in the slightest intimidated by anybody or anything. Confrontations are not a problem. In fact, talk to any Scorpio about their lives, and you'll probably be in awe at all they've gone through. Trauma seems to follow them wherever they go. When Scorpio learns optimism, instead of expecting the worst, they'll find that they possess amazing regenerative powers -- the power to heal, create, and transform.

Short description:

Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.

Weaknesses: He is suspicious, defiant, extremist: he is sometimes vindictive.

Sun in I

You identify strongly with the image you present to others. You make an impression on others -- you have "presence" -- and you know it. You are self-conscious, although you may prefer to project a strong image. You will feel at your best when you make a mark on the world, but avoid obsessing over what others think of you. Accept that you need to be a leader or an innovator, and go for it, but be careful not to be overbearing with others. Forceful personality. His desire for self-development leads to success and this is reflected in his career.

Moon in Leo

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the "spotlight" in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic. Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly. Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they're given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don't last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice. Generally, it is easy to reason with a Lunar Lion. Appealing to their well-developed sense of fairness usually works well.

Short description:

He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of, and respect for, justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not overly influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotionally demanding and proud. Brooding when attention is not forthcoming.

Moon in X

Changes of situation. He is frightened of getting old and tends to hark back to the past. Influenced by the father. Success often due to help from women.

This position of the Moon indicates an emotional need for recognition, popularity, acknowledgement, and achievement. You can be quite charismatic. You are at your emotional best when you lead a structured and responsible life, but it can take time to get there. You may change your goals and ambitions, and/or your profession frequently in an attempt to find the perfect fit. You may worry about living up to your image, or the expectations of your family. Decisions may be too emotionally biased, or you might act on emotional whims far too often. Learning to set your own heartfelt goals is the challenge here, as it is unlikely you will find true happiness if you follow or adopt the expectations of others, which you are especially sensitive to.

Ascendant in Scorpio

Scorpio Ascendant people have a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. Scorpio rising people can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined. You either love or hate Scorpio rising people-- they are rarely people who go through life unnoticed. In fact, some of them are confused when faced with the fact that they get such strong reactions from others. They seem to look right through people, seeing through superficiality. This can be quite intimidating to some, and intriguing to others. Scorpio rising people, in their dealings with others, look for answers by reading between the lines. Surface details are discarded when they are getting a feel for people and situations around them.

Scorpio rising people value their privacy so much, it can border on paranoia. They have a strong need to control their environment and are experts at strategy. Rarely people who will blow their chances with impatience, they plan out their moves carefully and deliberately, relying on their awesome ability to feel out others and situations. Scorpio rising natives are drawn to down-to-earth, natural partners. Reliability in their partner is very important. They generally look for complete commitment and have little patience with flighty partners.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What does all of this crap mean.

Sun: Sagittarius 26°22'
Moon: Taurus 0°44'
Mercury: Sagittarius 10°59'
Venus: Scorpio 15°05'
Mars: Aquarius 17°19'
Jupiter: Aries 25°01' R
Saturn: Taurus 10°50' R
Uranus: Aquarius 14°10'
Neptune: Aquarius 2°45'
Pluto: Sagittarius 10°59'
Lilith: Sagittarius 21°49'
Asc node: Leo 4°17'

Sun: Trine Moon 4°22' 112
Sun: Trine Jupiter 1°21' 125
Moon: Conjunction Jupiter 5°43' 312
Moon: Square Neptune 2°01' -95
Mercury: Sextile Uranus 3°11' 84
Mercury: Conjunction Pluto 0°01' 252
Venus: Square Mars 2°14' -57
Venus: Opposition Saturn 4°15' -81
Venus: Square Uranus 0°54' -89
Mars: Conjunction Uranus 3°09' 370
Saturn: Square Uranus 3°20' -47
Uranus: Sextile Pluto 3°11' 43

Chiron: Sagittarius 10°33'
Ceres: Libra 2°14'
Pallas: Leo 16°44' R
Juno: Capricorn 4°05'
Vesta: Sagittarius 1°46'
Fortune: Aries 0°00'
South node: Aries 0°00'

Sun in Sagittarius

Restless, cheerful, and friendly, Sun in Sagittarius people are generally on the go. They have a love of freedom, and a disdain for routine. Generally quite easygoing, Sagittarians make friends with people from all walks of life. They love to laugh and tease, and get along well with both sexes. Sagittarians have an often blind faith in people, and in the world. Their optimism is infectious, although it can get them into trouble from time to time. These are curious people who love to learn. Their idealistic nature is hard to miss.

Although generally easygoing, Sagittarius is a fire sign. This gives natives a generally quick temper. Fortunately, they're usually as quick to forget what got them angry in the first place. The need for escape is generally strong, and some Solar Sagittarians come across as a little irresponsible. They're generally easy to forgive, however. After all, their direct, honest approach in life is admirable.

Short description:

He is good, idealistic, enthusiastic and warm-hearted. He is independent, has a taste for travel and freedom. He is curious and fair-minded.

Weaknesses: He is too adventurous and leaves things to chance: takes risks which cause problems: he is rebellious and sometimes tactless when offering opinions.

Moon in Taurus

Familiarity is important to Lunar Taureans. These people are earthy and strong-willed. They feel with their senses and they are pretty much rooted in their ways. They revel in material comforts--in fact, building a solid and comfortable home and foundation helps to keep them feeling safe and content.

It isn't wise to try to push Lunar Taureans into doing anything, but once they have made a commitment, they're persevering. There's a steadiness to this position of the Moon that is comforting to those close to them. But the conservative streak in these natives can be maddening to more progressive personalities. They tend to go out of their way to avoid "messy" or unpredictable situations, crises, and emotional displays. Instead, they focus on creating a reliable and secure life around them. In relationships, Lunar Taureans may not easily recognize their partner's need for change, growth, or emotional stimulation.

Moon in Taurus natives are generally very romantic. Their affections are strong, deep, and unwavering. They are sentimental and warm. Since Taurus is a practical earth sign, the placement of the Moon in this sign suggests an ability to protect themselves and their own interests. They will rarely make a move without first determining that it is safe and that there's something in it for them. Generally, Taurus Moon people have reliable instincts. They are very much tied to the physical world, and they often have a particularly well-developed sense of smell. Relationships with people born with this position of Moon are often quite enduring. Many Moon in Taurus people hang onto their mates, even in the face of serious conflict. Taurus is a fixed sign, so break-ups don't happen easily.

There is a serenity to them that is calming. In fact, it takes a lot to really get to them. However, they do get off-center every once in a while. They are not the most adaptable people when their own routine is interrupted, for example. Though some Lunar Taureans might be considered anal, most simply have a stubborn streak that keeps them rather resistant to change. Rarely are they spontaneous sorts. Uncomfortable with surprises, these natives value stability. Their needs are strong but quite simple at the same time--they love the "good things" in life. The world of the five senses is all-important to these natives. Their love of stability and steadiness can make them slaves to routine. However, they are loyal and capable people.

Short description:

Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. He is foresighted and willful. He knows how to trust. He appreciates all the good things in life. He appreciates and protects Nature.

Weaknesses: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

I didn't get an ascendant this time but it's usually Pisces.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm confused about what's going on but it seems interesting?

m9ixjKZ.png

Sun in Capricorn

Short description:

He is honest, reserved, circumspect, honorable and strong-willed. Quietly ambitious within the realms of the possible, he likes and takes on responsibility. He can work in the social domain.

Weaknesses: a sometimes bitter and mistrustful mind.

Moon in Leo

Short description:

He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of, and respect for, justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not overly influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotionally demanding and proud. Brooding when attention is not forthcoming.

Ascendant in Aquarius

Silentdeath

MBTI Type
INFJ
屏幕快照 2016-01-27 下午2.31.33.jpg
Sun in Scorpio

Scorpios are known for their intensity. They are determined folk that absolutely throw themselves into whatever they do -- but getting them to commit to something is rarely an easy task. In fact, it's better not to even try to "get them" to do anything. Solar Scorpios absolutely have their own mind. And, their primary motivation is unlikely to be prestige (like their Capricorn friends), or even authority (Leos can have that, too)--it's real power. Their power can absolutely be of the "behind the scenes" variety, just as long as they have it.

To others, Scorpios seem to have plenty of willpower. They probably do. Scorpios do know what they want, and they won't go out and grab it at the wrong moment. They simply sit back, watch (quite expertly), and then get it only when the moment is just right. This apparent patience is simply their powerful skills at strategy at work. Scorpio isn't afraid of getting their hands (their bodies, their minds) dirty. The darker side of life intrigues them, and they're always ready to investigate.

Scorpios simply never give up. They have tremendous staying power. They're not in the slightest intimidated by anybody or anything. Confrontations are not a problem. In fact, talk to any Scorpio about their lives, and you'll probably be in awe at all they've gone through. Trauma seems to follow them wherever they go. When Scorpio learns optimism, instead of expecting the worst, they'll find that they possess amazing regenerative powers -- the power to heal, create, and transform.

Short description:

Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.

Weaknesses: She is suspicious, defiant, extremist: she is sometimes vindictive.

Moon in Cancer

This is the most subjective position of the Moon. The Moon is "at home" in the sign of Cancer, as the Moon is the natural ruler of the sign. Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. Often, they are quite wrapped up in themselves. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached--they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change. These peace-loving souls dislike superficiality in all of its forms. They are devoted and accommodating. The insecure ones accumulate things in an attempt to feel secure.

Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on. When they feel they have been taken for granted (which may be often!), they don't always confront others directly. This is when they can use roundabout ways to get your attention. In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit. These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries. Sometimes, as a result, they may act irrationally.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate. When treated with tenderness and understanding, Moon in Cancer natives return the favor with warmth and protection. Give them security, and you'll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile. These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life.

Short description:

She is likeable and sociable. Very sensitive to environmental conditions and surroundings. She likes home, habits, comfort and her little world. Very caring and protective of loved ones.

Weaknesses: subject to indolence, inertia. She is impressionable and too sensitive. Family problems.

Ascendant in Capricorn

There's a seriousness to Capricorn rising people that is unmistakable. Even when they're joking around, it's of the deadpan variety. In fact, plenty of very humorous people have Capricorn Ascendants. It's all in the timing...and the fact that they don't giggle before the joke is over. Capricorn Ascendant people project competence. They simply ooze it. They're generally very image-conscious people--the clothes they wear and their manner are a big deal to them. They want to appear successful, and they generally succeed! Often the Ascendant persona is the one that was forced upon us by family conditioning. For example, parents may label their Libra Ascendant child the "nice" one; their Aries Ascendant child the "independent" one; and their Pisces Ascendant child is generally the space cadet of the family. We adopt these roles as familiar ones, and often carry them with us as our defense mechanisms, in some way or another, for the rest of our lives. In the case of Capricorn Ascendants, these were the children who were considered the responsible ones. Sometimes, it was they themselves who looked around them and felt the need to be the structured, dependable, and responsible members of the family. So, often, Capricorn rising people adopted a strong sense of tradition, family, and responsibility at a very young age.

Capricorn rising people are generally big on family, and forever worry about security--for themselves and their dependents. They come across to others as hard-working, competent, and dependable people. What others may not see under that cool, even suave, exterior, is an inner struggle: they often ask themselves, "Am I doing enough?", "Do I deserve all of this?", "How can I make things better?" They worry a lot about the future. If success seemed to have come easy to these folks, it hasn't. They just made it look that way with a patient, hard-working, driven personality. Some Capricorn rising people practice some form of self-denial. They know how to do away with the frivolous. Still, they'll spend money on the clothes they really want (the ones with the right labels, that is), and other status symbols. Although they're rarely showy, their quiet air of success is often a result of conscious effort. More often than not, Capricorn rising individuals are success stories. Their childhoods may have been difficult, but they slowly but surely turn their lives around. Saturn rules this Ascendant, and this generally means a kind of backwards way of living--as children, they are serious and bear a lot of responsibility; and as they grow up, they age beautifully, learning how to loosen up.

anamnesiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
deleted

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Fury

MBTI Type