• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
damn! That's hardcore astrology!

41jDeyq%2BREL._SY300_.jpg

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kind of felt the same myself. But I'm sure there is more to it than what I could glean from a quick google search. Possibly back in the day the people that did them had a lot more knowledge about astrology. I used Saturn as the planet signiifying the significant other, and at that point in time we have Mars Square Saturn and Saturn Square Neptune, which both point to limitations to do with internal conflicts. Saturn in sagittarius is also a three year transit that we are in right now which has to do with the broadening the mind in the greater field of the world. I think tarot is a far simpler and more accessible method for divining than astrology. But it also agrees with the bit of fiddling around I did. I think the two systems are quite compatible.

Historical novels and the occult, now that is a guilty pleasure. :D

I don't know a whole lot about horary. How come you chose Saturn as the significator for the prospective SO? Saturn traditionally governs fatherhood ... Looking specifically for an older man?

Also, I think some modern astrologers use the outer planets as significators as those lack dignities, or in the case of relationship horaries, the rulers of I and VII, or the Sun for male partners.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most of the places I lurk such as Linda Land are free to read, no sign ins required (and I wouldn't give them my info anyway as their privacy policy is alarmingly invasive). Aeclectic Tarot's astrology subforum is also surprisingly informative (and I like their tarot stuff too).

Chthonic

Most of the places I lurk such as Linda Land are free to read, no sign ins required (and I wouldn't give them my info anyway as their privacy policy is alarmingly invasive). Aeclectic Tarot's astrology subforum is also surprisingly informative (and I like their tarot stuff too).

Oh I'm on Aeclectic but I never post there. Might go off and visit.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Trine Moon 4.14 63
Sun Conjunction Mercury 7.09 144
Sun Conjunction Venus 0.21 459
Moon Trine Venus 3.54 82
Moon Opposition Saturn 2.06 -199
Moon Conjunction Midheaven 8.33 52
Mercury Conjunction Venus 7.30 150
Mercury Sextile Mars 0.51 331
Mercury Trine Ascendant 7.31 5
Mars Square Jupiter 0.00 -165
Jupiter Sextile Uranus 2.09 74
Saturn Opposition Midheaven 6.27 -23
Uranus Square Ascendant 4.31 -7
Uranus Opposition Midheaven 7.04 -13
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.55 24
1384 -407 977

Sun in Aquarius

One of the standout characteristics of those born under the Sun Sign of Aquarius is their unwillingness to follow the beaten track. With advancement and progress on their minds, there can be an irreverence to old and outdated ways of thinking and doing things. Many Aquarians aim to free themselves of personal and social conditioning. Although open to change in theory, Aquarians can be surprisingly stubborn. Their idealism runs strong, but they can be very fixed in their opinions.

Often a bit aloof and even standoffish, Aquarians nonetheless are usually well-liked. They are curious and observant, and tolerant in a broad sense. Prejudice and bias is offensive to the typical Aquarius. Aquarians are generally very clever, witty, and intellectual. They value progress and frankness. It's difficult to throw Aquarians for a loop--they're generally on top of things. There is a bit of reformer in Aquarius. They'll try to get you to see through superficiality, and encourage you to be open and forthright. "Be true to yourself" and "Don't follow the crowd" are mottos we easily associate with this sign. Aquarians need space and value personal freedom. Any attempt to box them in will likely fail. They'll happily return the favor; and they will treat people from all walks of life as equals. Equality and fairness are hallmarks of the sign. If you're quirky and "different", all the better.

Short description:

She is independent, autonomous, and has progressive ideas.

Weaknesses: an unusual, rebellious and revolutionary spirit.

daisy24

Little_Sticks

Yeah, no, capricorn doesn't fit for a sun sign. Most of 'em don't make sense for anything either. do relate mostly with Aquarius, Pisces, and Virgo however, for what it's worth.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Saturn return is coming up soon. Meep.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing to worry about if you can move on from issues easily.

Yes and no. On the one hand, I do have a heavily Sagittarian side that takes adversity relatively philosophically. But then again, I also have a tendency to ... tenacious vindictiveness? ... that could come from heavy Scorpio influences and a poorly aspected Moon.

My Saturn is in Sagittarius and more or less conjunct my natal Midheaven ... and I'm trying to make a professional shift into higher education ... so we'll see how everything goes, I guess.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
daisy24

it contradicts itself more than whitman :dry:

plus, I really suck at being a leo, so that kind of doesn't work out all that well in the first place...

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
I have no rising....dont know when i was born...

Though i am a leo sun/moon. I hsve five leo planets actually, and all are personal planets.

My major aspects include a sun/jupiter and sun/venus conjunction, and trines between these and neptune. And my sun and venus are conjunct Regulus too.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
And my jupiter return is working out well. Im looking for a new job, well new everything.

á´…eparted

passages
The best thing about the thread is I can retroactively figure out peoples birthdays even if they don't list them :D.

violett

I was born at 6:19 am, which puts my Sun in the 12th house. I thought this was interesting as I was analyzing my natal chart.

Sun in the 12th House:

With the Sun positioned in the 12th house of your natal chart, you have agreed to apply the hard-earned expertise of your Sun sign to the divine sacrifice of emotional service to others. This means that you must now use the power of your solar degree to universally elevate your own immortal spirit by compassionately rehabilitating ours. Talk about higher callings. Evidently, this is one lifetime that should come with a halo, not just because your soul is cosmically committed to providing others with the deep sense of emotional fulfillment they deserve, but because you’re the one who must selflessly supply them with the strong sense of psychological well being that they need. This is really no mortal task when you must first overcome your own childhood sense of guilt, loss, or shame before you do it. It is any wonder that you’re so influenced by the past?

With your Sun committed to the secrets, sorrows, and self-undoing of the 12th house, apparently you were born to heal it, and us. This is why you will always intuitively connect and indiscriminately merge with anything that appears to be familiar, seems to be suffering, or needs to be rescued. It’s what you do, and why you shine with unlimited empathy and therapeutic special effects for something other than relieving our pain—like enabling it, or worse, escaping your own. That is usually when you stop impressing us as the brilliant power behind the throne and start annoying us as the neurotic martyr behind the scenes, while alienating us as you become your own worst enemy in the end. After all, your soul promised to use all that unconditional love, abstract awareness, and psychic insight to help us through our deepest fears and our darkest nights, not create them, and to awaken our spirit and brighten our tomorrows, not overwhelm them. It’s really no coincidence that you were born just as the Sun was breaking over the eastern horizon and into our conscious awareness. This is the time of day when all human beings unconsciously accept enlightenment by instinctively opening their eyes to the brilliance of a higher power. Which, according to the cosmos, is supposed to be you.

Your Lazy Sun Syndrome Complaints: “They have no right to keep secrets;” “I have every right to my privacy.”

From Cosmic Karma, by Marguerite Manning

Also thought it was interesting that my Sun, Moon, and Ascendant are also in Gemini. Gemini times 3.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The best thing about the thread is I can retroactively figure out peoples birthdays even if they don't list them :D.

I better get a cake out of this.

:birthday:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool writeup, [MENTION=22014]violett[/MENTION]. Here's a link, describing the sun in the other houses.

Mine is in the tenth.

"With the Sun positioned in the 10th house of your natal chart, you have agreed to apply the hard-earned expertise of your Sun sign to the ambitious pursuit of worldly success. This means that you must now use the powerful influence of your solar degree to become a powerful somebody in the outside world. Not to worry. With your political savvy, you know your powerful way around the inside track, which is ultimately a good thing because, officially, you’re here to establish your place in society by rising to a position of authority. No wonder you’re chronically compelled to impress the powers that be. You have a rendezvous with destiny to become one yourself, and you will, but only through the trials and tribulations of courageously calling the shots, respectfully running the show, and, oh yes, honorably following the rules, not manipulating them.

Accessing your maximum potential depends on your ability to demonstrate the responsible use of power, but not without first keeping your soul’s promise to devote your earthly elbow grease to the hard work of earning it. That explains why the cosmos expects you to shine with supremacy when it comes to all aspects of parental authority, professional status, and public leadership. It also explains why every one of your occupational achievements is sure to be the result of your own father’s recognition or, as is more often the cosmic case, motivated by the lack of it.

Either way, with your Sun committed to the global goldfish bowl of the 10th house, you’ll find that you just can’t avoid the spotlight of success whenever you’re out there really trying to earn it. Nor, for that matter, can you escape the white-hot notoriety of public scrutiny whenever you’re not trying. After all, you did come into a world that was universally prepared to expect great things of you, a world that, as far as you’re concerned, seems to be constantly waiting for you to accomplish something, while never letting you get away with anything. That’s because you were born at that time of day when the Sun was climbing to its highest point in the sky. A time when we only have to lift our eyes to see a brilliant star reach its most powerful peak. Evidently, the universe is expected no less from you.

Your Lazy Sun Syndrome Complaint: “I never get the recognition I deserve;” “Why is everyone always in my business?”

From Cosmic Karma, by Marguerite Manning"

Bolded is particularly true. I always feel like people expect way too much of me and will never just leave me the fuck alone when all I want to do sometimes is drift through life. Alone. :dry:

violett

Cool writeup, [MENTION=22014]violett[/MENTION]. Here's a link, describing the sun in the other houses.

Mine is in the tenth.

Bolded is particularly true. I always feel like people expect way too much of me and will never just leave me the fuck alone when all I want to do sometimes is drift through life. Alone. :dry:

It's very interesting to study astrology with an open mind because certain aspects and intepretations of the natal chart can either deeply resonate with personal experience or show aspects which were not fully recognized. I've not spent a very much time exploring astrology or my natal chart with any degree of depth mainly due to my interest in the mbti and enneagram. But, reading this thread has ignited an interest. There are a great many books written on the subject so I'm sure I will find plenty of information to explore. Also, if my son wasn't such an obvious slap me in the face Aquarius, which dovetails rather nicely with his enneagram type I probably wouldn't have decided to delve into the topic. I also think Sun in the 12th house (the way it is interpreted and written by the author) seems to correlate and ring true with enneagram type 2. Thank you for sharing your Sun's placement and the way it resonated with you.

Last edited:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's very interesting to study astrology with an open mind because certain aspects and intepretations of the natal chart can either deeply resonate with personal experience or show aspects which were not fully recognized. I've not spent a very much time exploring astrology or my natal chart with any degree of depth mainly due to my interest in the mbti and enneagram. But, reading this thread has ignited an interest. There are a great many books written on the subject so I'm sure I will find plenty of information to explore. Also, if my son wasn't such an obvious slap me in the face Aquarius, which dovetails rather nicely with his enneagram type I probably wouldn't have decided to delve into the topic. I also think Sun in the 12th house (the way it is interpreted and written by the author) seems to correlate and ring true with enneagram type 2. Thank you for sharing your Sun's placement and the way it resonated with you.

What's his e-type?