• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Free Astrology Reports: Natal Chart, Compatibility, Future

I'll Start

Sun - Aquarius
Moon - Leo
Mercury - Aquarius
Venus - Capricorn
Mars - Aquarius
Jupiter - Libra
Saturn - Libra
Uranus - Scorpio
Neptune - Sagittarius
Pluto - Libra
Lilith - Scorpio
Asc node - Leo

Ascendant - Cancer
II - Leo
III - Leo
IV - Virgo
V - Scorpio
VI - Sagittarius
VII - Capricorn
VIII - Aquarius
Midheaven - Pisces
XI - Taurus
XII - Gemini

I'm not going to post the entire thing as it is very long. Sun, Moon and Ascendant

Sun in Aquarius

One of the standout characteristics of those born under the Sun Sign of Aquarius is their unwillingness to follow the beaten track. With advancement and progress on their minds, there can be an irreverence to old and outdated ways of thinking and doing things. Many Aquarians aim to free themselves of personal and social conditioning. Although open to change in theory, Aquarians can be surprisingly stubborn. Their idealism runs strong, but they can be very fixed in their opinions.

Often a bit aloof and even standoffish, Aquarians nonetheless are usually well-liked. They are curious and observant, and tolerant in a broad sense. Prejudice and bias is offensive to the typical Aquarius. Aquarians are generally very clever, witty, and intellectual. They value progress and frankness. It's difficult to throw Aquarians for a loop--they're generally on top of things. There is a bit of reformer in Aquarius. They'll try to get you to see through superficiality, and encourage you to be open and forthright. "Be true to yourself" and "Don't follow the crowd" are mottos we easily associate with this sign. Aquarians need space and value personal freedom. Any attempt to box them in will likely fail. They'll happily return the favor; and they will treat people from all walks of life as equals. Equality and fairness are hallmarks of the sign. If you're quirky and "different", all the better.

Short description:

He is independent, autonomous, and has progressive ideas.

Weaknesses: an unusual, rebellious and revolutionary spirit. I don't see these as weaknesses

Moon in Leo

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the "spotlight" in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic. Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly. Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they're given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don't last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice. Generally, it is easy to reason with a Lunar Lion. Appealing to their well-developed sense of fairness usually works well.

Short description:

He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of, and respect for, justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not overly influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotionally demanding and proud. Brooding when attention is not forthcoming.

Aquarius ascendant Cancer

Ascendant in Cancer

These people come across as gentle creatures. There's something familiar about them -- they're the guy or gal next door. When they enter a room, they don't walk in with a splash. Instead, they move to the sides and weave their way inwards. These people have a familiar feel to them. Because they are rather sensitive to their environment, they can get flustered easily, especially in public. Their first instinct, when threatened or on unfamiliar ground, is to protect themselves. When new situations present themselves, they can immediately withdraw or act shy. Generally, these people come across as caring people. They seem quite sweet -- even innocent. Usually, these people appear unassuming enough to be quite approachable. Some Cancer Ascendants, however, have retreated into themselves so much as to be quite the opposite.

Since Capricorn is on the Descendant, Cancer Ascendant people are looking for structure and security in their partner and their relationship. These people function best when their partner displays strength, financial and emotional stability, and know-how. In fact, many Cancer Ascendants prefer it when their relationship has well-defined rules. Security is the basic need, and they are generally more than willing to give up some personal freedom in order to get it. In some cases, Cancer Ascendant people can surprise their partners. Why? Because they come across as rather unassuming, family-oriented people. When it comes to marriage, they have a rather matter-of-fact, practical approach.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typically, half the stuff applies and half doesn't.

daisy24

The main stuff it gets right is balance, fairness, curiosity, exploratory.

But I'm not actually domineering in real life interactions or mercurial (these is one of the extreme contrasts with the description), nor did my parents provide me a strong basis of security and/or create a deep relationship with me, and so forth. I also withdraw, rather than engage in conflict, when I can; and the read itself is contradictory in that regard, one minute it suggests I'm more confrontational and the next minute not...

Since it's just based on where unconnected cosmic objects were when I was born, though, well, each "knob" is basically a random spin.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
part for me in astrology that makes me half believer is that based on my sixth and 8th house....everything is true...

I have Jupiter in the 8th house...i have tons of uncles who share all their resources with me

and I have Scorpio in the sixth house na dI worked in five or six industries all exclusively ruled by Scorpio.

My ascendant also rings true...Gemini ascendant - early childhood characterized by learning and academics, had the highest grades in my high-school and grade school and my high-school was ranked in the nation...

I achieved a 34 on my act score when it was way more difficult. I can't spell for ish...but my grammar and diagramming of sentences was nearly perfected and math and science and reasoning on the act is always easy.

I have mercury conjunct Uranus in Sagittarius in the seventh house and I Attract high strung but creative and genius like Sagittarius people. My Facebook is 85% Sagittarius.

Explain that...wouldn't really apply to anyone else you see...anyone here work in the hiv/insurance industry besides me here?

Also...I noticed that when I am at my best I am moving towards the NN.

Honestly..not sure what to think about astrology in it's most complex and intricate form - not in terms of horoscopes *that is sort of rubbish*.

If we went into rulerships and I told you how each house related to the other and then to me and gave you a real life example you would be amazed...literally the chart is what happened in my life and can apply to no one else.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
daisy24

i really like astromatrix.org, because it focuses more on the aspects and attaches a name/image to each.

'

also librarising.com, even though it's a little out there. fun to read though. i may be biased because i am libra rising and she goes on about how beautiful we are.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sun Sagittarius 29.58
Moon Gemini 9.37 II
Mercury Capricorn 11.14
Venus Sagittarius 4.49
Mars Aries 15.07
Jupiter Taurus 27.34 R
Saturn Capricorn 4.22
Uranus Capricorn 1.08
Neptune Capricorn 9.33
Pluto Scorpio 14.16
Lilith Virgo 24.38
Asc node Pisces 7.17

Ascendant Capricorn 20.32
II Pisces 4.20
III Aries 14.27
IV Taurus 14.11
V Gemini 7.14
VI Gemini 27.59
VII Cancer 20.32
VIII Virgo 4.20
IX Libra 14.27
Midheaven Scorpio 14.11
XI Sagittarius 7.14
XII Sagittarius 27.59

I have a soft spot for Taurus, and my birth chart is mostly on spot with my personality, save the bit about the years in the parental hope. All the good things I'll claim and most of the bad ones as well.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Typically, half the stuff applies and half doesn't.

daisy24

The main stuff it gets right is balance, fairness, curiosity, exploratory.

But I'm not actually domineering in real life interactions or mercurial (these is one of the extreme contrasts with the description), nor did my parents provide me a strong basis of security and/or create a deep relationship with me, and so forth. I also withdraw, rather than engage in conflict, when I can; and the read itself is contradictory in that regard, one minute it suggests I'm more confrontational and the next minute not...

Since it's just based on where unconnected cosmic objects were when I was born, though, well, each "knob" is basically a random spin.

Mine also got a lot wrong, but over half of it was dead-on

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine also got a lot wrong, but over half of it was dead-on

Considering how general the info is, and how much of it was thrown at the wall, that's not really that great. There's lots of forer effect in this.

I think a better test would be to have a number of other reports run for other people besides oneself, then read through them all blind, and try to pick yours out of the group and see if it actually is the one generated for your birthday and location.

á´…eparted

passages
I am very very plutonian. My natal chart fits me like a glove for what it's worth. I don't believe in astrology anymore though.

8xvGmox.gif

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I am very very plutonian. My natal chart fits me like a glove for what it's worth. I don't believe in astrology anymore though.

8xvGmox.gif

do you have a peculiar relationship with any of your uncles that involves, short distances, literature, learning, scholastic accolades, or discussions of the metaphysical?

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
daisy24

Very verbose. It's about 60-80% right, since, well, that's how astrology works.

How much of this matches up to being INTJ 953 sp/so?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION], Capricorn is very IxTJ to me, and Aquarius very N, for a shallow analysis of it. Capricorn also lines up with 3 and sp, and Aquarius with 5 and so. don't see anything particularly 9-ish.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION], Capricorn is very IxTJ to me, and Aquarius very N, for a shallow analysis of it. Capricorn also lines up with 3 and sp, and Aquarius with 5 and so. don't see anything particularly 9-ish.

Moon sextile Neptune.

Mercury sextile Venus & Ascendant, Venus conjunct Ascendant.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Considering how general the info is, and how much of it was thrown at the wall, that's not really that great. There's lots of forer effect in this.

Yes that had already occurred to me. That's always been my problem with astrology, chinese astrology, etc...

It's too general and you can, in theory, read any horoscope reading to someone from a newspaper, regardless of their sign, and they will often react "oh my gawd that's sooo true"

But it's all in good fun and I'm not sure I place too much more weight or faith in any other personality system.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes that had already occurred to me. That's always been my problem with astrology, chinese astrology, etc...

It's too general and you can, in theory, read any horoscope reading to someone from a newspaper, regardless of their sign, and they will often react "oh my gawd that's sooo true"

But it's all in good fun and I'm not sure I place too much more weight or faith in any other personality system.

There is one major reason why it comes out as "sooo true": it deliberately takes normal everyday wisdom and packages it up in a form that you are more willing to swallow. Most of what astrology "says" is just human psychology that is true for just about everyone. Another large fraction is more specific, but quite general, making it seem even more applicable. Even if it isn't applicable, the readings are usually still good advice that you might find in any Dear Abby column.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
There is one major reason why it comes out as "sooo true": it deliberately takes normal everyday wisdom and packages it up in a form that you are more willing to swallow. Most of what astrology "says" is just human psychology that is true for just about everyone. Another large fraction is more specific, but quite general, making it seem even more applicable. Even if it isn't applicable, the readings are usually still good advice that you might find in any Dear Abby column.

that is actually one of the arguments for studying astrology.

In truth even type theory is limited compared to astrology when it comes to the human psyche. Astrology is the most complete human projection to date, as it is perfectly circular which is indicative of general completeness when compared to other cosmologies, and it is also more accurate in precise in terms of containing all the data of human pathos in story form - which in itself is just uncoded information we have yet to decipher.

To illustrate the point, there is not a single thing a person can conceive of that does not fall into one of the 12 houses. In fact, if one were to really want to program artificial intelligence, astrology is a must, and ultimately also a starting point, if one were to make this intelligence "humanistic."

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all.

haha

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Like I said, it's all in good fun

and little more.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Sun in Libra

Libra natives are generally thought to be sociable, somewhat intellectual souls. They have an almost innocent way about them that makes them very approachable. Generally quite eager to cooperate, Librans spend a lot of their time trying not to rock the boat.

Last edited:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Generation X

Zodiac in degrees 0.00
Sun Libra 17.36
Moon Aquarius 29.13
Mercury Libra 6.06
Venus Scorpio 23.36
Mars Virgo 24.14
Jupiter Scorpio 10.12
Saturn Taurus 21.28 R
Uranus Libra 9.44
Neptune Scorpio 29.07
Pluto Virgo 28.00
Lilith Virgo 4.13
Asc node Pisces 1.47

Placidus Orb:0
Ascendant Virgo 15.18
II Libra 9.31
III Scorpio 8.53
IV Sagittarius 12.31
V Capricorn 17.01
VI Aquarius 18.20
VII Pisces 15.18
VIII Aries 9.31
IX Taurus 8.53
Midheaven Gemini 12.31
XI Cancer 17.01
XII Leo 18.20

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Uranus 7.53 55
Sun Trine Midheaven 5.05 18
Moon Square Venus 5.36 -7
Moon Square Neptune 0.05 -108
Mercury Conjunction Uranus 3.37 281
Mercury Conjunction Pluto 8.06 68
Mercury Trine Midheaven 6.25 16
Venus Sextile Mars 0.37 154
Venus Opposition Saturn 2.09 -117
Venus Conjunction Neptune 5.31 113
Mars Trine Saturn 2.46 65
Mars Conjunction Pluto 3.47 174
Mars Conjunction Ascendant 8.56 26
Saturn Opposition Neptune 7.40 -18
Saturn Trine Pluto 6.33 9
Saturn Trine Ascendant 6.10 9
Uranus Trine Midheaven 2.48 20
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1.07 43
1051 -250 801

i can tell what generation people are in by looking at pluto.

pluto in virgo is supposedly obsessed with the details and pluto in scorpio with sex...go figure.