:/

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

it contradicts itself more than whitman

plus, I really suck at being a leo, so that kind of doesn't work out all that well in the first place...
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

I have no rising....dont know when i was born...

Though i am a leo sun/moon. I hsve five leo planets actually, and all are personal planets.

My major aspects include a sun/jupiter and sun/venus conjunction, and trines between these and neptune. And my sun and venus are conjunct Regulus too.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    INTP

And my jupiter return is working out well. Im looking for a new job, well new everything.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

The best thing about the thread is I can retroactively figure out peoples birthdays even if they don't list them .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

I was born at 6:19 am, which puts my Sun in the 12th house. I thought this was interesting as I was analyzing my natal chart.

Sun in the 12th House:

With the Sun positioned in the 12th house of your natal chart, you have agreed to apply the hard-earned expertise of your Sun sign to the divine sacrifice of emotional service to others. This means that you must now use the power of your solar degree to universally elevate your own immortal spirit by compassionately rehabilitating ours. Talk about higher callings. Evidently, this is one lifetime that should come with a halo, not just because your soul is cosmically committed to providing others with the deep sense of emotional fulfillment they deserve, but because you’re the one who must selflessly supply them with the strong sense of psychological well being that they need. This is really no mortal task when you must first overcome your own childhood sense of guilt, loss, or shame before you do it. It is any wonder that you’re so influenced by the past?

With your Sun committed to the secrets, sorrows, and self-undoing of the 12th house, apparently you were born to heal it, and us. This is why you will always intuitively connect and indiscriminately merge with anything that appears to be familiar, seems to be suffering, or needs to be rescued. It’s what you do, and why you shine with unlimited empathy and therapeutic special effects for something other than relieving our pain—like enabling it, or worse, escaping your own. That is usually when you stop impressing us as the brilliant power behind the throne and start annoying us as the neurotic martyr behind the scenes, while alienating us as you become your own worst enemy in the end. After all, your soul promised to use all that unconditional love, abstract awareness, and psychic insight to help us through our deepest fears and our darkest nights, not create them, and to awaken our spirit and brighten our tomorrows, not overwhelm them. It’s really no coincidence that you were born just as the Sun was breaking over the eastern horizon and into our conscious awareness. This is the time of day when all human beings unconsciously accept enlightenment by instinctively opening their eyes to the brilliance of a higher power. Which, according to the cosmos, is supposed to be you.

Your Lazy Sun Syndrome Complaints: “They have no right to keep secrets;” “I have every right to my privacy.”

From Cosmic Karma, by Marguerite Manning

Also thought it was interesting that my Sun, Moon, and Ascendant are also in Gemini. Gemini times 3.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    The best thing about the thread is I can retroactively figure out peoples birthdays even if they don't list them .
    I better get a cake out of this.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Hard liked this post

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Cool writeup, @violett. Here's a link, describing the sun in the other houses.

Mine is in the tenth.

"With the Sun positioned in the 10th house of your natal chart, you have agreed to apply the hard-earned expertise of your Sun sign to the ambitious pursuit of worldly success. This means that you must now use the powerful influence of your solar degree to become a powerful somebody in the outside world. Not to worry. With your political savvy, you know your powerful way around the inside track, which is ultimately a good thing because, officially, you’re here to establish your place in society by rising to a position of authority. No wonder you’re chronically compelled to impress the powers that be. You have a rendezvous with destiny to become one yourself, and you will, but only through the trials and tribulations of courageously calling the shots, respectfully running the show, and, oh yes, honorably following the rules, not manipulating them.

Accessing your maximum potential depends on your ability to demonstrate the responsible use of power, but not without first keeping your soul’s promise to devote your earthly elbow grease to the hard work of earning it. That explains why the cosmos expects you to shine with supremacy when it comes to all aspects of parental authority, professional status, and public leadership. It also explains why every one of your occupational achievements is sure to be the result of your own father’s recognition or, as is more often the cosmic case, motivated by the lack of it.

Either way, with your Sun committed to the global goldfish bowl of the 10th house, you’ll find that you just can’t avoid the spotlight of success whenever you’re out there really trying to earn it. Nor, for that matter, can you escape the white-hot notoriety of public scrutiny whenever you’re not trying. After all, you did come into a world that was universally prepared to expect great things of you, a world that, as far as you’re concerned, seems to be constantly waiting for you to accomplish something, while never letting you get away with anything. That’s because you were born at that time of day when the Sun was climbing to its highest point in the sky. A time when we only have to lift our eyes to see a brilliant star reach its most powerful peak. Evidently, the universe is expected no less from you.

Your Lazy Sun Syndrome Complaint: “I never get the recognition I deserve;” “Why is everyone always in my business?”

From Cosmic Karma, by Marguerite Manning"
    Bolded is particularly true. I always feel like people expect way too much of me and will never just leave me the fuck alone when all I want to do sometimes is drift through life. Alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Cool writeup, @violett. Here's a link, describing the sun in the other houses.

Mine is in the tenth.

Bolded is particularly true. I always feel like people expect way too much of me and will never just leave me the fuck alone when all I want to do sometimes is drift through life. Alone.
    It's very interesting to study astrology with an open mind because certain aspects and intepretations of the natal chart can either deeply resonate with personal experience or show aspects which were not fully recognized. I've not spent a very much time exploring astrology or my natal chart with any degree of depth mainly due to my interest in the mbti and enneagram. But, reading this thread has ignited an interest. There are a great many books written on the subject so I'm sure I will find plenty of information to explore. Also, if my son wasn't such an obvious slap me in the face Aquarius, which dovetails rather nicely with his enneagram type I probably wouldn't have decided to delve into the topic. I also think Sun in the 12th house (the way it is interpreted and written by the author) seems to correlate and ring true with enneagram type 2. Thank you for sharing your Sun's placement and the way it resonated with you.
    Last edited by violett; 01-19-2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    It's very interesting to study astrology with an open mind because certain aspects and intepretations of the natal chart can either deeply resonate with personal experience or show aspects which were not fully recognized. I've not spent a very much time exploring astrology or my natal chart with any degree of depth mainly due to my interest in the mbti and enneagram. But, reading this thread has ignited an interest. There are a great many books written on the subject so I'm sure I will find plenty of information to explore. Also, if my son wasn't such an obvious slap me in the face Aquarius, which dovetails rather nicely with his enneagram type I probably wouldn't have decided to delve into the topic. I also think Sun in the 12th house (the way it is interpreted and written by the author) seems to correlate and ring true with enneagram type 2. Thank you for sharing your Sun's placement and the way it resonated with you.
    What's his e-type?