Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Natal Chart report

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    damn! That's hardcore astrology!
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous
    Likes five sounds, GarrotTheThief liked this post

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    I kind of felt the same myself. But I'm sure there is more to it than what I could glean from a quick google search. Possibly back in the day the people that did them had a lot more knowledge about astrology. I used Saturn as the planet signiifying the significant other, and at that point in time we have Mars Square Saturn and Saturn Square Neptune, which both point to limitations to do with internal conflicts. Saturn in sagittarius is also a three year transit that we are in right now which has to do with the broadening the mind in the greater field of the world. I think tarot is a far simpler and more accessible method for divining than astrology. But it also agrees with the bit of fiddling around I did. I think the two systems are quite compatible.

Historical novels and the occult, now that is a guilty pleasure.
    I don't know a whole lot about horary. How come you chose Saturn as the significator for the prospective SO? Saturn traditionally governs fatherhood ... Looking specifically for an older man?

Also, I think some modern astrologers use the outer planets as significators as those lack dignities, or in the case of relationship horaries, the rulers of I and VII, or the Sun for male partners.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Most of the places I lurk such as Linda Land are free to read, no sign ins required (and I wouldn't give them my info anyway as their privacy policy is alarmingly invasive). Aeclectic Tarot's astrology subforum is also surprisingly informative (and I like their tarot stuff too).

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Most of the places I lurk such as Linda Land are free to read, no sign ins required (and I wouldn't give them my info anyway as their privacy policy is alarmingly invasive). Aeclectic Tarot's astrology subforum is also surprisingly informative (and I like their tarot stuff too).
    Oh I'm on Aeclectic but I never post there. Might go off and visit.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
    Sun Trine Moon 4.14 63
    Sun Conjunction Mercury 7.09 144
    Sun Conjunction Venus 0.21 459
    Moon Trine Venus 3.54 82
    Moon Opposition Saturn 2.06 -199
    Moon Conjunction Midheaven 8.33 52
    Mercury Conjunction Venus 7.30 150
    Mercury Sextile Mars 0.51 331
    Mercury Trine Ascendant 7.31 5
    Mars Square Jupiter 0.00 -165
    Jupiter Sextile Uranus 2.09 74
    Saturn Opposition Midheaven 6.27 -23
    Uranus Square Ascendant 4.31 -7
    Uranus Opposition Midheaven 7.04 -13
    Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.55 24
    1384 -407 977

Sun in Aquarius

One of the standout characteristics of those born under the Sun Sign of Aquarius is their unwillingness to follow the beaten track. With advancement and progress on their minds, there can be an irreverence to old and outdated ways of thinking and doing things. Many Aquarians aim to free themselves of personal and social conditioning. Although open to change in theory, Aquarians can be surprisingly stubborn. Their idealism runs strong, but they can be very fixed in their opinions.

Often a bit aloof and even standoffish, Aquarians nonetheless are usually well-liked. They are curious and observant, and tolerant in a broad sense. Prejudice and bias is offensive to the typical Aquarius. Aquarians are generally very clever, witty, and intellectual. They value progress and frankness. It's difficult to throw Aquarians for a loop--they're generally on top of things. There is a bit of reformer in Aquarius. They'll try to get you to see through superficiality, and encourage you to be open and forthright. "Be true to yourself" and "Don't follow the crowd" are mottos we easily associate with this sign. Aquarians need space and value personal freedom. Any attempt to box them in will likely fail. They'll happily return the favor; and they will treat people from all walks of life as equals. Equality and fairness are hallmarks of the sign. If you're quirky and "different", all the better.

Short description:

She is independent, autonomous, and has progressive ideas.

Weaknesses: an unusual, rebellious and revolutionary spirit.

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Yeah, no, capricorn doesn't fit for a sun sign. Most of 'em don't make sense for anything either. do relate mostly with Aquarius, Pisces, and Virgo however, for what it's worth.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

My Saturn return is coming up soon. Meep.

Uh-oh.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    My Saturn return is coming up soon. Meep.
    Nothing to worry about if you can move on from issues easily.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    Nothing to worry about if you can move on from issues easily.
    Yes and no. On the one hand, I do have a heavily Sagittarian side that takes adversity relatively philosophically. But then again, I also have a tendency to ... tenacious vindictiveness? ... that could come from heavy Scorpio influences and a poorly aspected Moon.

My Saturn is in Sagittarius and more or less conjunct my natal Midheaven ... and I'm trying to make a professional shift into higher education ... so we'll see how everything goes, I guess.