User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Natal Chart report

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    I don't know much about Lilith.

The energy you have with scorpio in the 5th house will cover all your romantic connections.

So your early affections are quite intense. A not-so-mature scorpio is likely to want to control their partner. Opposed to a mature scorpio, which would rather *merge* with their partner. Evolving as a person takes quite a bit of time. Scorpio's are often misunderstood, although, that doesn't excuse them for choosing to be douche bags.
    In that case, the bit I posted that is lilith as the dark moon, the shadow aspect of self. But I also have Chiron, the healer, in Aries which indicates wounded self worth/low self esteem and the Lillith is how I 'bitch' if you like. I also have a manipulative sociopathic mother, so it was dead on with that one.

Thanks for that link, so my VII house is Capricorn, the same as my moon. And here's the kicker. The two worst relationships I ever had (they were all bad btw) were with a Scorpio born on Halloween and a Capricorn born on Christmas day. So apparently I've dated both Jesus and Lucifer My life is all shades of messed up. And what's the one Tarot card set that consistently turns up for me? The Devil & The Lovers. I could not write fiction this ludicrous!

The sexual attraction was greater with the Scorpio but I was actually closest I've ever been to being in love with the Capricorn. Both of them pressed as many insecurity buttons as possible in the short time we were together. But it does complement the heaven and hell theme my life seems to endlessly follow. There is no middle road for me.

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Sag sun, Pisces ascendant, Gemini moon.

Mars conjunct Jupiter in Pisces square Sun conjunct Uranus in Sag (House X) and trine Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio (end of VIII).

Lots of planets in Sag actually: Sun, Saturn, Mercury and Uranus. But Jupiter is the ruler of my chart.

Only one planet in earth (Neptune in Cap) though my Parts of Fortune and Spirit are both in Virgo on the DC. House VII is the missing leg to my big old T-square. Relatively little air too, though the Moon is in Gemini, it's also in IV so that's watered down a fair bit ... I'm all fire and water according to my chart.

Actually fits pretty well in terms of describing personality ... I should sit down and figure out what is says about life events some day.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Astrology buffs on here: what's your take on using the outer planets while reading charts? Whole signs or Placidus? Anyone do horary here?

Senior Member Array

I'd love to know more about Horary readings too. I did a quick one based on me and any potential partner I may have. The question where is he now? The answer wasn't very good, he's dealing with some shit and isn't likely to be done with that for the next three years. What the point in finding love at 50? We'll both we so far down the road of looking like shite it's not worth it. Which supports my hypothesis that I'm unlikely to be happy in love anyway and should just give that shit up now.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Can anybody be bothered to translate? (EDIT: Updated my birth time from 5 to 6am, I just asked my mum.)
    Make sure you get the exact minutes as well. It might seem trivial, but it can change things significantly, and with how your chart is currently set up, a few minutes could change a few major things.

For the most part, your chart is easy peasy lemon squeezy, and surprisingly inactive. Very little hinderence at all. However, your internal world and emotions and your particular exacting way and decision of how to deal with them very easily could become all consuming, and is really the only thing that runs the risk of wrecking things. This is largely from the huge energy injection between the sun/pluto/ascendent conjunction, mars/moon conjunction, and trines between them. While it creates a lot of strength and a force to reckoned with, it can be alienating for creating an individual who's too intense to be around. Ultimately it creates an intense, potentially explosive inner world if there is not sufficient outlet of expression to the outerworld. There will be a tremendous drive to share it with the outerworld, and a further regard for others to see it and acknowledge it. You'll also be unable to hide your emotions from others, they'll sense them. There is a very large drive to lead, be in charge, and direct others on how they should be and what's the best way for the world to function. There also is an innate skill at being able to easily connect and communicate this with others and "get them on board" and listening to you with little effort. Your will is very strong and not a single person is going to be able to bend it, and pity the fool who tries. However, all of this self-certainty, strength, and stubborness is to such a level that you will either regard no one as worthy / on your level, or others will feel unable to keep up with you or regard you as arrogant.

While "easy" charts can be great, they can also be extremely troublesome because very little compels the individual to improve, work, or develop their inborn talents either out of laziness, a sense of entitlement, or self-sabatouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Astrology buffs on here: what's your take on using the outer planets while reading charts? Whole signs or Placidus? Anyone do horary here?
    I never used horay, I always regarded it as useless and hooey. I always used outer planets in placidus.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes senza tema, chickpea, Kullervo liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    I'd love to know more about Horary readings too. I did a quick one based on me and any potential partner I may have. The question where is he now? The answer wasn't very good, he's dealing with some shit and isn't likely to be done with that for the next three years. What the point in finding love at 50? We'll both we so far down the road of looking like shite it's not worth it. Which supports my hypothesis that I'm unlikely to be happy in love anyway and should just give that shit up now.
    Yeah, I don't know how well that kind of thing would work because how would you fix the time to ask the question? It could be an ongoing concern in which case planetary positions and aspects would change and all that jazz.

Guilty pleasure confession time: I read a really trashy historical romance novel earlier this month that combined Regency romance with astrology and horary charts were a part of it so I kinda started thinking about it and lurking on astrology forums on the interwebs.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't know how to interpret this... Reading through the profile makes me sound like a walking irony. @Hard, mind if you explained this? You seem proficient at it.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Yeah, I don't know how well that kind of thing would work because how would you fix the time to ask the question? It could be an ongoing concern in which case planetary positions and aspects would change and all that jazz.

Guilty pleasure confession time: I read a really trashy historical romance novel earlier this month that combined Regency romance with astrology and horary charts were a part of it so I kinda started thinking about it and lurking on astrology forums on the interwebs.
    damn! That's hardcore astrology!
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Eluded_One, senza tema liked this post

Senior Member Array

I kind of felt the same myself. But I'm sure there is more to it than what I could glean from a quick google search. Possibly back in the day the people that did them had a lot more knowledge about astrology. I used Saturn as the planet signiifying the significant other, and at that point in time we have Mars Square Saturn and Saturn Square Neptune, which both point to limitations to do with internal conflicts. Saturn in sagittarius is also a three year transit that we are in right now which has to do with the broadening the mind in the greater field of the world. I think tarot is a far simpler and more accessible method for divining than astrology. But it also agrees with the bit of fiddling around I did. I think the two systems are quite compatible.

Historical novels and the occult, now that is a guilty pleasure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx