Egad! No bondage! Array Obfuscate's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

part 1

i don't believe in astrology, but i have studied it very in depth... the information provided isn't a reflection of that... i included this level of information so that i wouldn't feel the desire/need to provide it for this forum again... i think my natal chart describes me well, and if one were to look at this more in depth (the interaction of the aspects with eachother) it fits even better... it took about two hours to get this into it's current form (including time that i was distracted)... i hope some of you find this interesting...

primary combined descriptions

part 2

planetary position descriptions

Egad! No bondage! Array Obfuscate's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

part 3

major aspect descriptions (note: i have no oppositions, also my lower heaven and descendant create no aspects)

Natal Chart.jpg
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

Sun Sagittarius 29.58
    Moon Gemini 9.37 II
    Mercury Capricorn 11.14
    Venus Sagittarius 4.49
    Mars Aries 15.07
    Jupiter Taurus 27.34 R
    Saturn Capricorn 4.22
    Uranus Capricorn 1.08
    Neptune Capricorn 9.33
    Pluto Scorpio 14.16
    Lilith Virgo 24.38
    Asc node Pisces 7.17

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Sure, why not.

The aspect patterns are neat. I have a T square between Sun Opp Uranus and Mars Sqr Sun & Uranus. Mars is also a part of a grand earth trine.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    954 sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

Still don't know what I'm doing here but for those who are interested (can't imagine why lol):

Stuff I wrote a while ago and I think I forgot to post it

After looking through other people's charts here I notice that many have more than one house in the same sign. What does it mean that each of my Houses has its own sign?

My charts (visual)

Also if anyone does an analysis on my chart or whatever, please be sure to tag or quote me or else I'll never see it.
    Accidentally offensive

MBTI: IxTP (Ti-dom, leaning on Ne-aux)
    Socionics: idek anymore. SLI, ILI, LII....
    Enneagram: 9w1 > 5b > 4w5 sp
    Alignment: Neutral (inching toward Lawful neutral)
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Melancholic > Sanguine (online persona) > Choleric

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@senza tema @Wind Up Rex @chickpea @Hawthorne omg girls...i managed to get my ex boyfriend's birth info so i got his chart now

feel free to drag him and tell me everything wrong about him
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    But you're libra moon too and I don't wanna hurt your feelings

Jk but really I feel that his water influence adds some depth. because libra moons can be very... slick(?) to me. incredibly personable, no drama, easy to be around but placating and people pleasing. that combined with attention whore leo sun and shady ass scorpio rising gives me player vibes. but the cancer venus/mars is making me second guess that.

For some reason drake popped into my head when I looked at this chart even though I've looked at drakes chart multiple times and they're not that similar lol. But a drake-esque energy.
    Likes Wind Up Rex, Chanaynay liked this post

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Drag him, ladies! Drag his ass to hell!!!

I mean, he seems like kind of stereotypical "bad boy" with a soft side. This is the chart of a very image-oriented person who probably cares a lot about what people thinks about him and invests a lot of effort in appearances. His "thing" is probably pretending he cares a lot less about things than he does.

Lot of placements and energies that would imply he's good at managing people. He's probably drawn to the arts. His chart rings very "theatre kid" to me. Or fashion maybe. Just something that's kind of exclusive, drama and would allow him to be constantly surrounded by attractive, highly emotional people.

He's probably kind of calculating. Like, at the end of the day, he's someone who's about himself, but probably gives a lot of "high minded" reasons for that selfishness. Super political. Controlling about who he allows next to him. Not so much sensitive as constantly afraid of being "found out" and probably uses charisma in conjunction with emotional withholding to "punish" those who challenge his idea of himself too much. Like one of those...makes you feel like the center of the world, then drops you when he thinks you know too much and don't idolize him in the way he wants to be idolize kind of fuck boys.

And that is my read.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    ...that combined with attention whore leo sun and shady ass scorpio rising gives me player vibes. but the cancer venus/mars is making me second guess that.
    These two characterizations made me chuckle. Thanks. You're right about them Scorps, shady ass mofos, gotta keep at least 1 eye on them at all times.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Natal Chart Enlarged

I don't understand any of it. Had a friend of mine who is well-versed in reading these and all she said was " Wow. No wonder you don't know what to do with yourself!" I can only imagine that she is referring to how everything about me is a contradiction. The things I was meant to do are things I cannot, the things I am good at are things I do not enjoy. Even my own mind seems to fight itself in the way I think.
    I do not like-let's be fair here, cannot relate to-most people and do not like dealing with them but I am great with them and am most successful when I have others to delegate to.
    And, that I am very much a thinker v feeler; ( in another test I got 99. thinking v 1. emotion) the type of person who demands only "yes" or " answers" does not want to hear about your "feelings" on a subject and wants only the general facts (is irritated by details or as I call it "bullshit.") and really just wants to get things done.

I guess a simple way of putting it is that I am a very stubborn, concrete, person, who will move mountains out of my way before I step aside, who's greatest skill is adaptability.
    Every bit a concrete random
    Mind Styles - Anthony Gregorc