VI - Libra
    VII - Scorpio
    VIII - Sagittarius
    IX - Capricorn
    Midhaven - Aquarius
    XI - Pisces
    XII - Aries

No idea what any of this means. :P
    Last edited by Snickie; 05-19-2016 at 11:41 PM.
    Accidentally offensive

MBTI: IxTP (Ti-dom, leaning on Ne-aux)
    Socionics: idek anymore. SLI, ILI, LII....
    Enneagram: 9w1 > 5b > 4w5 sp
    Alignment: Neutral (inching toward Lawful neutral)
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Melancholic > Sanguine (online persona) > Choleric

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Sun - Pisces
    Moon - Leo
    Mercury - Pisces
    Venus - Aries
    Mars - Gemini
    Jupiter - Leo
    Saturn - Aquarius
    Uranus - Capricorn
    Neptune - Capricorn
    Pluto - Scorpio
    Lilith - Saggitarius
    Asc node - Capricorn

Ascendant - Leo
    II - Leo
    III - Virgo
    IV - Libra
    V - Scorpio
    VI - Capricorn
    VII - Aquarius
    VIII - Aquarius
    IX - Pisces
    Midheaven - Aries
    XI - Taurus
    XII - Cancer

#yaaaaassss

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    9 sx

Libra/Virgo cusp for ascendant

Taurus Sun..

Scorpio Moon

Aquarius Mars

Gemini Venus

Leo in Lilith

Mercury in Taurus

True North Node Pisces

Neptune in Capricorn

Saturn in Capricorn [cusp with Saggitarius?]

Uranus in Capricorn [also cusped with Saggitarius?]

Pluto in SCorpio

Midheaven in Cancer
    "Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. So every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.”

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Sun in Pisces

As the twelfth and last sign of the zodiac, Pisces contains within itself a little experience of all the signs. This gives Pisces Suns the ability to identify with people from all walks of life--from all backgrounds--in some way. These individuals are not only changeable and adaptable, they have open minds and tremendous understanding. But Pisces itself is often misunderstood. Pisces Suns may spend a good portion of their lives yearning for understanding, and the other part in a state of divine discontent. Suffering is sometimes glamorized in the Piscean world.

Sun in Pisces people are frequently pegged as wishy-washy, but this is all a matter of opinion. What you will find behind a vaguely directionless, spacey manner is a deep person with real dreams. Their dreams are more than getting that picket fence or making it up the corporate ladder. Pisces are tuned in to a higher purpose and their dreams transcend the individual. A deep love for humanity, and compassion that knows no bounds is found with this placement of the Sun. Pisceans are not known to be cutthroat business types, nor are they given to throwing themselves out into the world in an aggressive manner. But make no mistake about it, Pisces can be extraordinarily successful when given the chance to express themselves. The arts, marketing, music, teaching, drama, healing arts...these are all fields in which Pisces can find expression. Their imagination, attunement to humanity, and remarkable intuition endow them with enviable gifts of insight and creativity.

Pisces is a sensitive sign--both sensitive to criticism and sensitive to others' feelings. Easily touched by human suffering, at least in theory, Pisces wouldn't hurt a fly. They believe in people, are deeply hurt by compassionless human behavior, and have a hard time saying no. Harsh realities are avoided either through escapist behavior or self-delusion; but every now and again reality does raise its ugly head, and hits Pisces over the head. This is a sad time indeed. Pisces retreats into their own world, self-pitying and giving pep talks to themselves ("I will never trust again!"). Rest assured, though, that these periods are rather short-lived and even useful. Pisces seems to derive energy from their (generally short) bouts of self-pity. They come back stronger, with a spring in their step, ready to face the world again, and just as, if not more, compassionate and trusting as they were before. Some might even wonder if Pisces finds pleasure in suffering. Sometimes this is the case, but most of the time, Pisces pulls a lot of creative energy from sadness. Pisces is the poet or artist with angst, although this trait is often more apparent with Moon in Pisces.

Some find Pisces' tendency to be late for appointments, spaced out behavior, and absent-mindedness amount to irresponsibility. Pisces would be shocked to know this, however. Who me? Pisces wonders. Irresponsible? Pisces Suns absolutely care--their love knows no bounds--but their retreats from ordinary life (whether they are as simple as daydreams or actual departures) that they so seem to need every now and again are not always understandable to no-nonsense signs, such as Virgo or Aries. Many Pisces seem almost allergic to things like shopping lists, maps, directions, and instructions, and for some brave souls, even watches -- they prefer to feel their way through life than to follow some plan. We find plenty of artists, poets, and musicians with Sun (and other personal planets) in Pisces. Piscean themes are woven throughout the songs of Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, for example.

Moon in Cancer

This is the most subjective position of the Moon. The Moon is "at home" in the sign of Cancer, as the Moon is the natural ruler of the sign. Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. Often, they are quite wrapped up in themselves. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached--they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change. These peace-loving souls dislike superficiality in all of its forms. They are devoted and accommodating. The insecure ones accumulate things in an attempt to feel secure.

Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on. When they feel they have been taken for granted (which may be often!), they don't always confront others directly. This is when they can use roundabout ways to get your attention. In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit. These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries. Sometimes, as a result, they may act irrationally.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate. When treated with tenderness and understanding, Moon in Cancer natives return the favor with warmth and protection. Give them security, and you'll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile. These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life.

Ascendant in Cancer

These people come across as gentle creatures. There's something familiar about them -- they're the guy or gal next door. When they enter a room, they don't walk in with a splash. Instead, they move to the sides and weave their way inwards. These people have a familiar feel to them. Because they are rather sensitive to their environment, they can get flustered easily, especially in public. Their first instinct, when threatened or on unfamiliar ground, is to protect themselves. When new situations present themselves, they can immediately withdraw or act shy. Generally, these people come across as caring people. They seem quite sweet -- even innocent. Usually, these people appear unassuming enough to be quite approachable. Some Cancer Ascendants, however, have retreated into themselves so much as to be quite the opposite.

Since Capricorn is on the Descendant, Cancer Ascendant people are looking for structure and security in their partner and their relationship. These people function best when their partner displays strength, financial and emotional stability, and know-how. In fact, many Cancer Ascendants prefer it when their relationship has well-defined rules. Security is the basic need, and they are generally more than willing to give up some personal freedom in order to get it. In some cases, Cancer Ascendant people can surprise their partners. Why? Because they come across as rather unassuming, family-oriented people. When it comes to marriage, they have a rather matter-of-fact, practical approach.

_ _ _

Nothing here addresses my colder analytical approach... it's all EMOTION this, EMOTION that. Always annoyed me. It's like they're trying to say with everyone you're all tree hugging sweeties deep down. You know what I often feel like in day to day life? A robot. I have to really focus to remind myself I'm not.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

Alignment: True Neutral

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Sun - Gemini
    Moon - Taurus
    Mercury - Cancer
    Venus - Taurus
    Mars - Leo
    Jupiter - Libra
    Saturn - Pisces
    Uranus - Capricorn
    Neptune - Capricorn
    Pluto - Scorpio
    Lilith - Pisces

Ascendant (I) - Libra
    II - Scorpio
    III - Sagittarius
    IV - Capricorn
    V - Aquarius
    VI - Pisces
    VII - Aries
    VIII - Taurus
    IX - Gemini
    Midheaven (X) - Cancer
    XI - Leo
    XII - Virgo

Senior Member Array Ignorance is hate's Avatar
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    intp None

Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

I'm an intj and I find it curious that I have the rarest type of chart (bundle chart, where many planets are bundled in one area) as well as one of the rarest personality types. The six planet Capricorn stellium and general emphasis on earth signs speaks for its self. It certainly explains why I'm such a deep thinker who struggles with melancholic moods. I wonder if anyone else on here has a bundle chart as well and what their mbti is.

Sun- Capricorn
    Moon- Virgo
    Mercury- Capricorn
    Mars- Capricorn
    Venus- Capricorn
    Uranus- Capricorn
    Neptune- Capricorn
    Jupiter- Scorpio
    Pluto- Scorpio (sagi cusp)
    Saturn- aquarius
    Ascendant- Aries

Sun, Mars, mercury, Venus, Uranus, and Neptune-10th house

Moon- 6th house

Saturn- 12th house
    Jupiter- 7th house
    Pluto- 8th house
    Likes chickpea, Stargaze liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

I am Water dominant, literally drowning with some Earth.

Sun: Cancer - 3rd House
    Moon: Pisces - 12th House
    Mercury: Cancer - 4th House
    Venus: Cancer - 4th House
    Mars: Taurus - 1st House
    Jupiter: Virgo - 6th House
    Saturn: Aquarius - 11th House
    Uranus: Capricorn - 10th House
    Neptune: Capricorn - 10th House
    Pluto: Scorpio - 8th House
    Ascendant: Aries
    Midheaven: Capricorn
    North Node: Capricorn - 9th House

Notable Aspects: Sun conjunct Venus and IC, Ascendant square Sun and Venus, North Node conjunct Midheaven, and a Grand Water Trine that includes Moon, Mercury, and Pluto with Uranus and Neptune forming the kite.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance is hate View Post
    Free Astrology Birth Chart Report

I'm an intj and I find it curious that I have the rarest type of chart (bundle chart, where many planets are bundled in one area) as well as one of the rarest personality types. The six planet Capricorn stellium and general emphasis on earth signs speaks for its self. It certainly explains why I'm such a deep thinker who struggles with melancholic moods. I wonder if anyone else on here has a bundle chart as well and what their mbti is.

Sun- Capricorn
    Moon- Virgo
    Mercury- Capricorn
    Mars- Capricorn
    Venus- Capricorn
    Uranus- Capricorn
    Neptune- Capricorn
    Jupiter- Scorpio
    Pluto- Scorpio (sagi cusp)
    Saturn- aquarius
    Ascendant- Aries

Sun, Mars, mercury, Venus, Uranus, and Neptune-10th house

Moon- 6th house

Saturn- 12th house
    Jupiter- 7th house
    Pluto- 8th house
    Wow, that's a lot of Capricorn! I think it's more common to see Capricorn stelliums during the early 90s, especially in 1990 when Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn are all in Capricorn. But you have all those planets in the 10th house as well, so you must be a full on Capricorn. And it's cool to see another fellow Aries Ascendant too.