Thread: Post your Natal Chart report

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthe View Post
    Ahhh thanks for the clarification, I know nothing of Astrology even though I should be interested in it. ^^

Hmmm... I'll quickly go over what everyone else seems to be doing: Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. (honestly have no idea why those three but I'm fine with that.)

Sun in Aquarius... yeah this is the only one which fits me perfectly as I seem to always try to see things from a blank slate without any judgement beforehand, and I feel more inclined to sympathize with the weaker side or just any idealisms that are overwhelmed by the majority opinion, even though I may not completely agree. Though I'd say that I'm not as proactive in externalizing my ideas as words like "rebellious" and "revolutionary" would imply, I don't have the energy to force my idealisms into the outside world for actual change to occur.

Moon in Virgo... nothing I can really relate to except for maybe idealizing the simple life, which I'm capable of appreciating when healthy. Seems like an ISTJ description tbh. I give little attention to scientific studies, I am not "humble and moderate, calm and reserved" really... my deficiency in Se intelligence gives me an all-or-nothing drive for almost everything, as the middle way seems like too much effort, balancing requires too much dedication and focus. I appear calm and reserved until I am approached, then I can be appear as childish, quirky, and friendly as an ENxP. It says Moon in Virgos need their life to be in control to feel calm... but I can tend to give up control and just let life passively take me wherever it pleases, accepting whatever consequences come with that, and I can easily ignore problems which aren't happening currently.

Ascendant in Aries... this is absolutely contrary to what I am. >~< I mean I don't plan things far into the future (I do enjoy making plans for years into the future, and constantly changing them, however.) but at the same time I don't just rush into everything as if I already knew what I wanted from the situation or if the action would be more beneficial to me than harmful. Most actions I consider I don't take. One thing I do relate to however... I can be impatient, as when there is a destination to go to or anything that needs to be done I feel as if the incompletion of the goal is constantly nagging at me, so I try and finish it as quickly as possible so I can give 100% focus on other things. As for the quick temper which also disappears just as fast... that used to be the case for me when I was still learning to control my anger (I had alot of anger issues up until freshman year, could have been natural hormonal changes or just my own self-therapy), but now my anger I'm mostly unaware of, and it just builds up over time.
    Disclaimer: I was raised on astrology. I had my first natal chart reading when I was just 8 years old. My mom got into it shortly after I was born, and taught it to me on the way. Because I started learning it at a young age, and personally studies/practiced it for years, I know it really well. I should be clear though I no longer believe in astrology and I dropped it as a guiding tool around 3 years ago shortly before I became atheist. That being said, it has sentimental value to me (much like how ex-catholics still can enjoy church at times), and it can be fun. I caution anyone to take it seriously though. I.E. no more seriously than someone should take MBTI or enneagram. Use it as a spring board for self discovery, and it's a fun little label(s) to carry around. I will always feel a kinship with it.

Per your comments:

Given the aquarian chart overall, and the fact that the sun is also in the 11th house, you will absolutely resonate with (more or less) all things aquarius. Now that I look at it though you're not as Uranian as I first noticed (while sign and planet focuses are fequently associated, they aren't required to be mutually in play). You should relate to the mental aspects of what uranus is though. Partly because of it's placement, and the fact that aquarius's former ruler, Mercury, is conjunct uranus in the 11th house. Though it's a weak conjunction due to high orb (orb means deviation from a perfect aspect angle, for a conjunction the perfect aspect is 0°), so the influence is dampered.

You don't resonate with your moon much because it's quite isolated from your chart. It does oppose mars and trine venus though, which leads to a discongruncy in understanding individual emotions. Meaning, sometimes they're going to make complete sense, other times not at all, and it will be quite hard to see the pattern between understanding and not. That and virgo moon is often spoken WAY too much in the context of health, which misses a lot of the impact of it. Virgo moon overall dampers emotions, and can make them difficult to express or understand. Mars opposing this is going to make that even more difficult, but can sometimes result in a massive outward emotional explosion.

It makes complete sense you don't relate to aries rising. Few do actually by the nature of it. Having Aries rising results in a harmonic overlap between sign and house (each sign, aries, taurus, etc, has a corrasponding house, 1, 2 etc). This means that nearly all placements are going to be congruent and therefore stronger. Given your chart has a major focus and stellium, all of that is going to really mute the effects of your aries rising. Additionally, and more importantly, you have saturn in a near exact conjuct to your rising. This is going to make personal self expression a constant battle or struggle in some way. Aries is naturally expressive and outwardly focus, so saturn essentially blocks that. The result: an aries rising that doesn't look like aries rising at all.

Astrology can get really complicated because things can be opposite of what they should be due to external influences .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Chanaynay, cascadeco, Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Wtffff I want a cool evaluation @Hard how do you think mine fits?

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Mine looks symmetrical and stuff
    graphic.jpg
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

I should make a PSA about this since I've never been centrally clear on this in the past: I don't do chart interpretations on request/demand, nor have I ever.

Reasons:

A. It's a hobby/toy for me now given I no longer believe it.
    B. It can take a lot of effort. It's 5x more mentally straining than sorting out someones personality type, easily due to so many factors, and I still have to reference books/sources for unclear charts and it takes a lot of time.
    C (most important). Not all charts come to me instantly, and I have only ever spoken up unless I feel I will do a solid job at interpretation/insight.

This is not personal against anyone in any sort of way. Further, if someone ever says "no" to requests, B is almost certainly a core reason for them saying no.

Carry on .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I dabbled in this some more a few nights ago, checking out the meanings of the planets more closely, and general chart shapes. I won't be shy this time:

graphic.jpg

With my sun in Sagittarius, it raises an eyebrow the way Jupiter of all planets opposes half the chart. Most of the rest are crowded into or around Capricorn, with Saturn as ringleader in its own home sign, decorated with conjuncts. Fits pretty hard, actually.

The hero has been banished from the village. What will he do now??
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Lazy/linking the whole thing.

Natal Chart Report

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hmm, too long but just to point out a couple of things:

I'm pretty much a natural Aries person, driven by passion and creativity, but also quite impulsive, impatient and stubborn at times. I tend to over-analyze/over-think (which I've noticed is happening a lot more frequently now as I have plenty of things to worry about). I love how it states that I dislike routine too, which is sooooo true!

Another accurate thing it states is that I take one-on-one relationships very seriously, because of which I may never marry or else marry late in life. (Duh! I can never marry someone haphazardly, I'll always think a thousand times before diving into such a commitment!)

Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Hmm, too long but just to point out a couple of things:

I'm pretty much a natural Aries person, driven by passion and creativity, but also quite impulsive, impatient and stubborn at times. I tend to over-analyze/over-think (which I've noticed is happening a lot more frequently now as I have plenty of things to worry about). I love how it states that I dislike routine too, which is sooooo true!

Another accurate thing it states is that I take one-on-one relationships very seriously, because of which I may never marry or else marry late in life. (Duh! I can never marry someone haphazardly, I'll always think a thousand times before diving into such a commitment!)
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sx

Pretty much spot on, honestly. one thing I'm iffy about though is that pisces ascendant, at least by the simpler definition of it being people's first impression of you or the mask that you wear. I don't think I've ever heard anyone I know mentioning I come across as a pisces rising. But I do remember this one other explanation of the asc as it being a kind of lens that tints the way you see the world, or gives some shades of it to your other signs. In that way, I could see it. I do have some hints of pisces in my sun I guess. Also as far as my sun sign goes, I'm mostly cool with it. The only objections I can think of at the moment is that I'm like, the least athletic person I know, and also the aries reputation for being selfish is kinda a punch in the gut, seeing as that's one of the things I'd least like to be, and probably maybe overcompensate to avoid sometimes. The moon though, boy howdy do I connect with that moon sign. I have a slight tendency to run away from my problems and one of my biggest dreams is to just. constantly roadtrip everywhere. never settle down, sleep in my car, just see the sights for like, at least a couple years. but, unfortunately, money.

Member Array
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

birth chart.jpg

I am all about my yod and grand earth trine

my moon-uranus-neptune-saturn stellium in the 5th house makes sense to me; I am currently in art grad school working on a mega-project for concretizing (saturn) an original and unconventional (uranus) cosmology (neptune) for self-nurturing purposes (moon). i'm putting all of myself into it.

after reading this thread i realized my chart is not only super earth but also pretty solar, though i don't feel the 'sun' come through me very much
    Likes chickpea liked this post