User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Natal Chart report

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

I'd be down to do two or three chart readings. Rep me with your info (time, date, location) and I'll post the interpretation.
    Likes Hard, Alaska, Chrysanthe liked this post

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

I liked it more before reading the description. It was sort of a codex thing. The first sentence says I'm a "clean freak". HA. HA. HA. I think I only identified with 2 paragraphs of the whole text. But well, now I have a cool drawing with interesting signs to attach to my personality resumé.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I'd be down to do two or three chart readings. Rep me with your info (time, date, location) and I'll post the interpretation.
    Astrology has exactly the same truth value of mbti. Both are plausible and without the slightest integrity.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Astrology has exactly the same truth value of mbti. Both are plausible and without the slightest integrity.
    You saying this, is no different than you walking up to someone offering free religious prayer for you and saying "your belief is wrong". Which, is a nasty and wrong thing to do to someone.

Edit: actually, it's like walking into a church in the middle of service and shouting to everyone "you're all wrong your belief is a lie".
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Overall...

these descriptions are bullshit and if I mindlessly go off of how I feel about them then sure it's 45% accurate, but if I take the time to dissect everything it's more like...1%. lol.
    Likes chickpea, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthe View Post
    Overall...

these descriptions are bullshit and if I mindlessly go off of how I feel about them then sure it's 45% accurate, but if I take the time to dissect everything it's more like...1%. lol.
    such an aquarian response
    Likes Chanaynay, Hard, Stargaze liked this post

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    such an aquarian response
    w-what does that mean?!!

*solemnly returns his eyes back to his Natal chart.* My entire life is a lie... none of my choices are my own... Damn you Aquarius. If I could just have come up with a Pisces response so that I could prove my own free will.. *sigh*
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthe View Post
    w-what does that mean?!!

*solemnly returns his eyes back to his Natal chart.* My entire life is a lie... none of my choices are my own... Damn you Aquarius. If I could just have come up with a Pisces response so that I could prove my own free will.. *sigh*
    You have a STRONG aquarius influence in your chart. Like, it's kinda massive.

+ You have your sun in aquarius in the 11th house
    + You have an 11th house stellium, it's semi-incomplete but it still stands.
    + Several chart rulers are in the 11th house and in aquarius itself
    + Uranus is in aquarius in the 11th house

In other words you are massively STRONGLY Aquarian and Uranian. Meaning, you bare a lot of those traits, influnces, and feelings.

That being said you have saturn in a near perfect conjuct to your ascendent and it's in the 12th house. As such your outward presentation is going to be really dampered/hindered/muted. Because of this your aquarian/uranian nature is not going to be obvious, and will remain largely internal.

From what I know of you, your chart fits you quite perfectly. That and as someone with a massive chart focus too (I'm scorpian/plutonian), so I find it interesting.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Chrysanthe, chickpea liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I don't know what any of this means, I don't know anything about astrology, someone cool should decipher this cryptic enigma for me

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    You have a STRONG aquarius influence in your chart. Like, it's kinda massive.

+ You have your sun in aquarius in the 11th house
    + You have an 11th house stellium, it's semi-incomplete but it still stands.
    + Several chart rulers are in the 11th house and in aquarius itself
    + Uranus is in aquarius in the 11th house

In other words you are massively STRONGLY Aquarian and Uranian. Meaning, you bare a lot of those traits, influnces, and feelings.

That being said you have saturn in a near perfect conjuct to your ascendent and it's in the 12th house. As such your outward presentation is going to be really dampered/hindered/muted. Because of this your aquarian/uranian nature is not going to be obvious, and will remain largely internal.

From what I know of you, your chart fits you quite perfectly. That and as someone with a massive chart focus too (I'm scorpian/plutonian), so I find it interesting.
    Ahhh thanks for the clarification, I know nothing of Astrology even though I should be interested in it. ^^

Hmmm... I'll quickly go over what everyone else seems to be doing: Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. (honestly have no idea why those three but I'm fine with that.)

Sun in Aquarius... yeah this is the only one which fits me perfectly as I seem to always try to see things from a blank slate without any judgement beforehand, and I feel more inclined to sympathize with the weaker side or just any idealisms that are overwhelmed by the majority opinion, even though I may not completely agree. Though I'd say that I'm not as proactive in externalizing my ideas as words like "rebellious" and "revolutionary" would imply, I don't have the energy to force my idealisms into the outside world for actual change to occur.

Moon in Virgo... nothing I can really relate to except for maybe idealizing the simple life, which I'm capable of appreciating when healthy. Seems like an ISTJ description tbh. I give little attention to scientific studies, I am not "humble and moderate, calm and reserved" really... my deficiency in Se intelligence gives me an all-or-nothing drive for almost everything, as the middle way seems like too much effort, balancing requires too much dedication and focus. I appear calm and reserved until I am approached, then I can be appear as childish, quirky, and friendly as an ENxP. It says Moon in Virgos need their life to be in control to feel calm... but I can tend to give up control and just let life passively take me wherever it pleases, accepting whatever consequences come with that, and I can easily ignore problems which aren't happening currently.

Ascendant in Aries... this is absolutely contrary to what I am. >~< I mean I don't plan things far into the future (I do enjoy making plans for years into the future, and constantly changing them, however.) but at the same time I don't just rush into everything as if I already knew what I wanted from the situation or if the action would be more beneficial to me than harmful. Most actions I consider I don't take. One thing I do relate to however... I can be impatient, as when there is a destination to go to or anything that needs to be done I feel as if the incompletion of the goal is constantly nagging at me, so I try and finish it as quickly as possible so I can give 100% focus on other things. As for the quick temper which also disappears just as fast... that used to be the case for me when I was still learning to control my anger (I had alot of anger issues up until freshman year, could have been natural hormonal changes or just my own self-therapy), but now my anger I'm mostly unaware of, and it just builds up over time.
    Likes Hard liked this post