• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your Natal Chart report

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's mine. If anyone wants to analyze it, have at it!

FUAHQmD.png

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mars (cancer) is on my midhaven, also trine moon and pluto (both in scorpio in conjunction). Mars also opposes saturn, neptune, and uranus. It's overloading :shock:. It wares people the fuck out if I really start to open up on a regular basis. I honestly can fully let down the gates as I have yet to meet someone that can tolerate. I even overwhelm my therapist.

I remember us discussing this a while back when I read your chart. Lot of powerful placements.

I feel like I have looked at your chart before (can't remember), but this fits you like a glove. You have a lot of interdependent opposites, and who you are inside, and outside are very very different, and you definitely don't like sharing the inside with the outside world. In many ways, you don't know how, and when you have it's blown up in your face.

You also demand respect/power everywhere you go even if you say or do nothing. My best friend has pluto on the midhaven as well and it's an extremely common property I have noticed with them. Having mars on the decendent actually helps with this because it masks a lot of your innate power- gives more ability to get done.

Overall you got the mental world down pat and your an expert at that sort of stuff. The emotional end? Not so much. In practice when you try it's usually way too much and it overloads or scares people, even if it's refined. It's really hard for you to tune to the right frequency to "do it right" so you often opt to simply not.

You're also just like me where there are also no squares in your chart. Also I am pretty sure you're just a month or so younger than I am looking at the planet positions.

That's a great read. I hadn't thought about not having squares before. I have a couple of inconjunctions, but yeah, most of the "conflict" energy in my chart is based on oppositions rather than squared energy. How do you feel squares not being a part of your chart has manifested for you?

á´…eparted

passages
That's a great read. I hadn't thought about not having squares before. I have a couple of inconjunctions, but yeah, most of the "conflict" energy in my chart is based on oppositions rather than squared energy. How do you feel squares not being a part of your chart has manifested for you?

Squares are defined as energies that conflict. It's like oppositions, but oppositions are like interdependent opposites in a way. Two sides of the same coin, so there are ways to manage it and work with it. With squares it's different. I've always heard it described as "stereo feedback", where there's a lot of energy to the point of being made inintelligble and abrasive. It's hard to work with because you effectively have to tone back something you innately want to try and do, and it makes for a lot of conflict because you very much won't want to tone it back.

Lacking squares lack that sort of process. Everything seems to come through clearly. There's not a lot of conflict like that. Everything seems to be in harmony in some way even if there's oppositions. This lead two ways, it can lead to a very mellow quiet person, or a very intense person. The former comes about from not having any feeling of something being energetic but disharmonious, so there's no reason for the native to push. The other end is there's nothing disharmonious so there's no reason to hold back. If a person withdrawns or pushes out depends on other placements.

At least, that's how I understand it. I've never seen an explination for charts that are absent of a particular aspect, largely cause it's quite rare. there's usually one of each (for the major ones).

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I was raised around astrology since I was a kid (I'm 27 now) so yeah I can :). I don't really believe astrology anymore since I became atheist 4 years ago, but it's still fun for me and I won't deny there is some accuracy to it I can't explain. I look at it like a personality theory.

There's actually a number of us who can read them here. I can look at it at some point and give a basic rundown.

Awesome thanks!
I don't take it too seriously myself but I do enjoy it. I also find that even though thinks like MBTI and astrology are not specifically accurate, all together they do seem to point in a sort of general direction.

I'll post it here with a quote so you wont have to dig for it. No rush.

Natal Chart Enlarged

Wow, we have the same 5 water placements of Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Pluto except they're in different degrees and houses. On top of that, you have a Cancer Ascendant and Saturn in Pisces. That's a lot of water in your chart! You definitely must be a feeler for sure. :yes:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
graphic.jpg

(Could someone explain the chart for me and what it means for me).

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

loveruins

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I recently got a monograph done by Benebell Wen and it was so on point. 400+ pages all about my birth chart and I related to almost all of it.

123lahw.png

1zfmov8.png

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's mine as I have it written out:

Sun: Sagittarius/House X
Moon: Sagittarius/House X
Dominance: Capricorn

Mercury: Capricorn/House XI
Venus: Capricorn/House XII
Mars: Capricorn/House XI
Jupiter: SagittariusHouse X
Saturn: Pisces/House I
Uranus: Capricorn/House XII
Neptune: Capricorn/House XI
Pluto: Sagittarius/House I

Lilith: Cancer
Ascending Node: Libra
South Node: Aries

Rising/Ascendant/I: Aquarius
II: Aries
III: Taurus
IV: Gemini
V: Cancer
VI: Cancer
VII: Leo
VIII: Libra
IX: Scorpio
Midheaven: Sagittarius
XI: Capricorn
XII: Capricorn

Chiron: Libra
Ceres: Scorpio
Pallas: Libra
Juno: Capricorn
Vesta: Scorpio
Fortune: Aquarius

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
rxtMZWv.png

Sun Aries | Ascendant Leo
Moon Taurus | II Leo
Mercury Pisces | III Virgo
Venus Pisces | IV Virgo
Mars Taurus | V Scorpio
Jupiter Aries | VI Sagittarius
Saturn Sagittarius| VII Aquarius
Uranus Sagittarius | VIII Aquarius
Neptune Capricorn | IX Pisces
Pluto Scorpio | Midheaven Pisces
Lilith Cancer | XI Taurus
Asc node Aries | XII Gemini

Sun in Aries

Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and Aries natives are the first to start--and the first to finish--whatever they set out to do. Aries is an active, energetic sign. People with Sun in Aries are direct, straightforward, and uncomplicated. They expect the same from others, and are baffled when they don't always get it.

The body comes first with Aries. Sun in Aries people are natural athletes. At the very least, their natural inclination is to use their bodies to get things done. They're not given to long, drawn-out emotional moments; nor are they big on planning ahead. Instead, they live their lives simply. What is happening right now is most important to Aries. Impatience is a definite vice, and innovation is a huge strength. Aries loves to start anything new, and they have trouble sitting still. They are pioneers in whatever they do, and there is a very basic quality of bravery in these people that is unmistakable! Aries generally knows what they want, and they know the quickest route to getting it. They take shortcuts if they must, but generally everything is aboveboard. Underhanded just isn't their style. Some Aries people are bold, but even the quieter ones are brave and even plucky in their own way. Independence is their birthright. Nothing gets them going more than a fresh slate, the promise of a new day, and a brand new start.

Aries enjoys a challenge, and Aries Suns are happiest when their lives are moving forward and active. There's a childlike quality to all Aries Sun people, and it's often quite charming.

He has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. He is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious.

Weaknesses: nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.

Moon in Taurus

Familiarity is important to Lunar Taureans. These people are earthy and strong-willed. They feel with their senses and they are pretty much rooted in their ways. They revel in material comforts--in fact, building a solid and comfortable home and foundation helps to keep them feeling safe and content.

It isn't wise to try to push Lunar Taureans into doing anything, but once they have made a commitment, they're persevering. There's a steadiness to this position of the Moon that is comforting to those close to them. But the conservative streak in these natives can be maddening to more progressive personalities. They tend to go out of their way to avoid "messy" or unpredictable situations, crises, and emotional displays. Instead, they focus on creating a reliable and secure life around them. In relationships, Lunar Taureans may not easily recognize their partner's need for change, growth, or emotional stimulation.

Moon in Taurus natives are generally very romantic. Their affections are strong, deep, and unwavering. They are sentimental and warm. Since Taurus is a practical earth sign, the placement of the Moon in this sign suggests an ability to protect themselves and their own interests. They will rarely make a move without first determining that it is safe and that there's something in it for them. Generally, Taurus Moon people have reliable instincts. They are very much tied to the physical world, and they often have a particularly well-developed sense of smell. Relationships with people born with this position of Mars are often quite enduring. Many Mars in Taurus people hang onto their mates, even in the face of serious conflict. Taurus is a fixed sign, so break-ups don't happen easily.

There is a serenity to them that is calming. In fact, it takes a lot to really get to them. However, they do get off-center every once in a while. They are not the most adaptable people when their own routine is interrupted, for example. Though some Lunar Taureans might be considered anal, most simply have a stubborn streak that keeps them rather resistant to change. Rarely are they spontaneous sorts. Uncomfortable with surprises, these natives value stability. Their needs are strong but quite simple at the same time--they love the "good things" in life. The world of the five senses is all-important to these natives. Their love of stability and steadiness can make them slaves to routine. However, they are loyal and capable people.

Short description:

Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. He is foresighted and willful. He knows how to trust. He appreciates all the good things in life. He appreciates and protects Nature.

Weaknesses: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

Ascendant in Leo

Leo rising people cannot help but be noticed. They radiate a special energy and magnetism that gets others' attention. Sometimes it's because they are loud people who pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance (especially their hair!); other times it's due to a regal manner that simply demands interest from others. Leo Ascendant people are very self-aware and body-conscious. They are acutely aware of others, and how they come across. In fact, these people are especially aware of their personal "backdrop"--they consider what the people they're with, and the environments they are in, do to their own image. Often, Leo rising natives feel as if they are on stage, even in the privacy of their own homes! They are given to rash decisions, temper tantrums, and excesses. However, they have plenty of staying power, drive, and their idealism keeps them from getting into too much trouble. The desire to oversee the goings-on in their circle can sometimes amount to bossiness. If this desire doesn't go too far, however, it can just mean a person who wants to make sure the people they love are all right. Many Leo rising people are managers, either by profession or character.

The tendency to overestimate things, and themselves, is generally present. This is due to a natural enthusiasm and optimism about any new undertaking. Sometimes, they are walking commercials. In fact, Leo rising people make excellent promoters. Leo rising people are generally demonstrative, and given to grand gestures. Drama comes naturally to these natives. In fact, some are so caught up in fiction, they're a little blind to fact. They have an unusual need to be admired. Leo Ascendants often have a strong physical constitution. They pay special attention to their personal appearance and mannerisms. Usually, they choose clothing and hairstyles that are youthful. Their manner is authoritarian and strong. Very full emotional life.

No matter their age in real-world terms, Leo rising people are kids at heart. They are fun-loving and warm; generous and spirited. Just how magnanimous and outgoing a Leo rising individual is will be modified by the placement of the Sun by sign and house. This is because the ruling planet of a Leo Ascendant is the Sun. For example, a Leo rising person with Sun in Virgo may not come across as strongly as a Leo rising person with Sun in Aries. No matter the placement of the Sun, however, Leo rising natives are quite self-aware and optimistic. They have a natural flair for presentation, an eye for quality, and a hard-to-resist warmth of style. They want to make things happen, and create a stir.

Last edited:

*avariel*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here's my natal chart:

1. Natal chart with aspects and calculations:

2. Specifica

• Hemispheres: Western hemisphere is emphasised
  • Elements: Water and Fire are emphasised // Earth and Air are underemphasised
  • Stressed Principles: Pisces > Scorpio > Leo (Pisces-Scorpio-Fire-Type)

3. Individual Analysis
3.1 Leo Ascendant (Chart ruler in Pisces House 8)

3.2 Stellium (Sun/Moon/Mercury) in Pisces in House 8
  • Aspects (Aspect figure between Sun/Mercury-Jupiter-Neptune-Pluto-Chiron)

3.3 Midhaven in Aries (Ruler Mars in Aries in House 9)

3.4 Stellium (Venus/Mars/Lilith) in Aries in House 9
  • Aspects (Big Trine between Venus/Mars-AC-Uranus)

3.5 "Problematic" aspects of my chart: Saturn in Scorpio in House 4
  • Aspects (T-Square between Sun/Mercury-Saturn-Chiron)

• Pisces/House 8/Sun-Moon-Mercury
  • Aries/House 9/Venus-Mars-[MC]
  • Scorpio/House 4/Saturn-Pluto --> blind spot
  • Leo rising/ Uranus-Neptun in 5

I think it's a very typical chart for a NF-type, because fire represents intuition and water represents feeling. Furthermore, I have very prominent Pisces-energy in my chart. Pisces is associated with INFJ, too. In my opinion, my natal chart represents my Myers-Briggs-Type pretty well.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
View attachment 18707

Some fits, some doesn't... My chart is very Leo heavy (Leo/Aquarius dom) and also very mercury heavy (Mercury/Mars dom). Fire, then water is you are looking for dominant energies

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sun in Pisces

As the twelfth and last sign of the zodiac, Pisces contains within itself a little experience of all the signs. This gives Pisces Suns the ability to identify with people from all walks of life--from all backgrounds--in some way. These individuals are not only changeable and adaptable, they have open minds and tremendous understanding. But Pisces itself is often misunderstood. Pisces Suns may spend a good portion of their lives yearning for understanding, and the other part in a state of divine discontent. Suffering is sometimes glamorized in the Piscean world.

Sun in Pisces people are frequently pegged as wishy-washy, but this is all a matter of opinion. What you will find behind a vaguely directionless, spacey manner is a deep person with real dreams. Their dreams are more than getting that picket fence or making it up the corporate ladder. Pisces are tuned in to a higher purpose and their dreams transcend the individual. A deep love for humanity, and compassion that knows no bounds is found with this placement of the Sun. Pisceans are not known to be cutthroat business types, nor are they given to throwing themselves out into the world in an aggressive manner. But make no mistake about it, Pisces can be extraordinarily successful when given the chance to express themselves. The arts, marketing, music, teaching, drama, healing arts...these are all fields in which Pisces can find expression. Their imagination, attunement to humanity, and remarkable intuition endow them with enviable gifts of insight and creativity.

Pisces is a sensitive sign--both sensitive to criticism and sensitive to others' feelings. Easily touched by human suffering, at least in theory, Pisces wouldn't hurt a fly. They believe in people, are deeply hurt by compassionless human behavior, and have a hard time saying no. Harsh realities are avoided either through escapist behavior or self-delusion; but every now and again reality does raise its ugly head, and hits Pisces over the head. This is a sad time indeed. Pisces retreats into their own world, self-pitying and giving pep talks to themselves ("I will never trust again!"). Rest assured, though, that these periods are rather short-lived and even useful. Pisces seems to derive energy from their (generally short) bouts of self-pity. They come back stronger, with a spring in their step, ready to face the world again, and just as, if not more, compassionate and trusting as they were before. Some might even wonder if Pisces finds pleasure in suffering. Sometimes this is the case, but most of the time, Pisces pulls a lot of creative energy from sadness. Pisces is the poet or artist with angst, although this trait is often more apparent with Moon in Pisces.

Some find Pisces' tendency to be late for appointments, spaced out behavior, and absent-mindedness amount to irresponsibility. Pisces would be shocked to know this, however. Who me? Pisces wonders. Irresponsible? Pisces Suns absolutely care--their love knows no bounds--but their retreats from ordinary life (whether they are as simple as daydreams or actual departures) that they so seem to need every now and again are not always understandable to no-nonsense signs, such as Virgo or Aries. Many Pisces seem almost allergic to things like shopping lists, maps, directions, and instructions, and for some brave souls, even watches -- they prefer to feel their way through life than to follow some plan. We find plenty of artists, poets, and musicians with Sun (and other personal planets) in Pisces. Piscean themes are woven throughout the songs of Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, for example.

Moon in Aquarius

Moon in Aquarius people are extremely observant. They are life-time students of human nature, loving to analyze why people do what they do. This often stems from a detached--even shy--personality, especially in youth. Whether due to character or conditioning, Moon in Aquarius people often grow up feeling "different". Although rather sociable, they are often loners at heart. Many have strong egos, or at least powerful defense mechanisms, and most Lunar Aquarians will do their best to be the most unique and unusual person they can be. Their inner feeling of loneliness--that they don't quite fit in--puts them on the outside, looking in. There is a very idealistic and progressive streak in Lunar Aquarians that is admirable indeed. However, when the Moon is in Aquarius, natives often will deny the more irrational qualities of emotions--such as jealousy, possessiveness, and fear--in an effort to be "above" what they consider "pettiness". When this goes too far, Lunar Aquarians can be emotionally blocked, distant, and detached.

Lunar Aquarians can be very willful, especially in childhood. With age, these natives generally learn to handle their strong needs. Their desire for independence is powerful indeed, no matter what their age. With a quiet Sun and/or Ascendant, their desire to "shock" others is not always apparent until a relationship becomes comfortable. They are generally proud of their family members, boasting just how unique they are. When their families are ultra-conservative, the boast will be that they rebelled against all of that!

Although given to temper tantrums and willful behavior in youth, Moon in Aquarius people often grow up feeling that messy emotions are unappealing. They often pride themselves for being cool-headed, detached, and "above" what they consider the more base emotions. In the process, they can end up alienating others--and themselves. Although Lunar Aquarians can be especially adept at understanding others' behavior and motivations, they can lose touch with their own--simply because they have identified too strongly with what they aspire to be (and these aspirations are often super-human). The Aquarian tendency to be humanitarian shows up powerfully in Moon in Aquarius. However, their kindness and concern for others is generally more a broad philosophy of life. With people close to them, Moon in Aquarius natives can seemingly lack compassion, as they often fully expect others to be as independent and detached as they are! In close, personal relationships, however, Lunar Aquarians generally give others a lot of personal freedom, and they will tolerate and enjoy all kinds of idiosyncrasies in people around them.

Moon in Aquarius people are rarely flighty people, but they can be unreliable when it concerns the little things in life. Often, this is simply an assertion of their independence. In the long haul, however, they are rather constant, as Aquarius is a fixed sign. As long as they have their own space and the freedom to be themselves, however kooky that may be, they are trustworthy and loyal. Lunar Aquarians generally make wonderful friends. They'll make a point of leaving nobody on the outside. Many will fight for other's rights and crusade for equality. What may be surprising is that Moon in Aquarius people have a lot of pride. In fact, when they've been attacked in any way (especially regarding their character), they can become very inflexible and cool. It can be difficult to know just how sensitive to criticism Lunar Aquarians are, simply because they hide it so well! When their character or behavior has been criticized, they tend to dig in their heels and keep right on doing it. They fully expect others to accept them exactly as they are, or they don't have much use for them in their lives. These sometimes maddeningly unpredictable people are nevertheless quite charming. They have an unmistakable stubborn streak, but when left to be themselves, they make unusual and endlessly interesting people to be around. Life just wouldn't be the same without Lunar Aquarians' unusual spin on the world and the people in it!

Ascendant in Capricorn

There's a seriousness to Capricorn rising people that is unmistakable. Even when they're joking around, it's of the deadpan variety. In fact, plenty of very humorous people have Capricorn Ascendants. It's all in the timing...and the fact that they don't giggle before the joke is over. Capricorn Ascendant people project competence. They simply ooze it. They're generally very image-conscious people--the clothes they wear and their manner are a big deal to them. They want to appear successful, and they generally succeed! Often the Ascendant persona is the one that was forced upon us by family conditioning. For example, parents may label their Libra Ascendant child the "nice" one; their Aries Ascendant child the "independent" one; and their Pisces Ascendant child is generally the space cadet of the family. We adopt these roles as familiar ones, and often carry them with us as our defense mechanisms, in some way or another, for the rest of our lives. In the case of Capricorn Ascendants, these were the children who were considered the responsible ones. Sometimes, it was they themselves who looked around them and felt the need to be the structured, dependable, and responsible members of the family. So, often, Capricorn rising people adopted a strong sense of tradition, family, and responsibility at a very young age.

Capricorn rising people are generally big on family, and forever worry about security--for themselves and their dependents. They come across to others as hard-working, competent, and dependable people. What others may not see under that cool, even suave, exterior, is an inner struggle: they often ask themselves, "Am I doing enough?", "Do I deserve all of this?", "How can I make things better?" They worry a lot about the future. If success seemed to have come easy to these folks, it hasn't. They just made it look that way with a patient, hard-working, driven personality. Some Capricorn rising people practice some form of self-denial. They know how to do away with the frivolous. Still, they'll spend money on the clothes they really want (the ones with the right labels, that is), and other status symbols. Although they're rarely showy, their quiet air of success is often a result of conscious effort. More often than not, Capricorn rising individuals are success stories. Their childhoods may have been difficult, but they slowly but surely turn their lives around. Saturn rules this Ascendant, and this generally means a kind of backwards way of living--as children, they are serious and bear a lot of responsibility; and as they grow up, they age beautifully, learning how to loosen up.

Sun--Pisces
Moon Aquarius
Mercury--Pisces
Venus ---Capricorn
Mars--Pisces
Jupiter--Pisces
Saturn--Aries
Uranus---Aquarius
Neptune--Aquarius
Pluto---Sagittarius
Lilith---Libra
Asc node---Virgo