User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    The Typing Tabby grey_beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I think I have *EVERYONE* beat as an introvert:


    We're sorry

    We couldn't get your top words.

    Possible reasons: A problem with Facebook, not enough Status Updates for the chosen user, or privacy settings.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

    Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, Yaru, Punderstorm liked this post

  2. #22
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    I think I have *EVERYONE* beat as an introvert:


    We're sorry

    We couldn't get your top words.

    Possible reasons: A problem with Facebook, not enough Status Updates for the chosen user, or privacy settings.
    Did you allow it to post on your timeline? if you don't want others to see just set it as ''only me''
    It happened to me as well, but when I went to look to my recent activity I saw their post. Weird.

    Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies


  3. #23
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    The wordcloud app took the words from my last two posts only.....not very accurate.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  4. #24
    Paranoid Android Video's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Sick, time, night, hope. Except colored orange and stacked vertically. Although it only picked up the last couple statuses, I kinda like it.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

  5. #25
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    I think I have *EVERYONE* beat as an introvert:


    We're sorry

    We couldn't get your top words.

    Possible reasons: A problem with Facebook, not enough Status Updates for the chosen user, or privacy settings.
    I got the same thing. Idk I have quite a few statuses, just most of them are hidden from my timeline because I don't want anyone seeing them.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    48

    Default

    "Friends, Last, Number, Love, Phone, Yes, Online, Ever, Few, Sort, Someone, People, Really, Being, Night, Left, Tired, Broke, Best, Person, Months, Ago, Dream, Weird, Profile, Meh, Relationship, Lot, Through, Heart, Nope, While, Probably, Things, Tea, Remember, Does, Anyone, Else, Dark, Why, Nerd, Eyes, Internet, Lately, Family, Romantic, Iced, Thing, Getting, Sixes, Hugged, Accidentally, Wanted, Note, Funny, Signs, Broken, Dogs, Any, Hate, Guitar, Intelligence, Taller, Hurt, Guys, Question, Significant, Say, Serious, Awesome, Dialed, Although, Feeling, Understand, Age, Help, Since, Together, Constantly, Seeing, Seen, Life, Others, Sports, Kid, Yep, Hair."


    I'm an introvert, but I think and act like an extrovert. I love being around people. In fact, I just love people in general. My individuality and qualities that cause people to exclude me are what make me an introvert. You could say I'm really just an extrovert, but the fact that I don't make friends easily classifies me as an introvert.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Yaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    292

    Default

    This is from the secondary Facebook profile I use when I'm sick of people, and I usually log in from the kitchen's computer, which I use when I'm sick of using my computer. If that makes sense. Like I use PerC when I'm sick of being in a forum.

    I only talk with only one person here, lately we've been talking about MBTI a lot. Just saying, in case it wasn't clear enough.

    EDIT: I laughed when in middle of that deep madness I saw a shy ''nonna'' popping up.


    Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies


  8. #28
    The Typing Tabby grey_beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pureheart9 View Post
    "Friends, Last, Number, Love, Phone, Yes, Online, Ever, Few, Sort, Someone, People, Really, Being, Night, Left, Tired, Broke, Best, Person, Months, Ago, Dream, Weird, Profile, Meh, Relationship, Lot, Through, Heart, Nope, While, Probably, Things, Tea, Remember, Does, Anyone, Else, Dark, Why, Nerd, Eyes, Internet, Lately, Family, Romantic, Iced, Thing, Getting, Sixes, Hugged, Accidentally, Wanted, Note, Funny, Signs, Broken, Dogs, Any, Hate, Guitar, Intelligence, Taller, Hurt, Guys, Question, Significant, Say, Serious, Awesome, Dialed, Although, Feeling, Understand, Age, Help, Since, Together, Constantly, Seeing, Seen, Life, Others, Sports, Kid, Yep, Hair."


    I'm an introvert, but I think and act like an extrovert. I love being around people. In fact, I just love people in general. My individuality and qualities that cause people to exclude me are what make me an introvert. You could say I'm really just an extrovert, but the fact that I don't make friends easily classifies me as an introvert.
    Your next assignment: string all those words in your word cloud into a *single sentence*. You have sixty seconds.

    Go!
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

    Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    Your next assignment: string all those words in your word cloud into a *single sentence*. You have sixty seconds.

    Go!
    I thought about it for a second. I think that's good enough
    ISTP... I think
    4w5 The Bohemian
    Sx/So
    Hufflepuff
    Chaotic Good
    ~The crowd hates me because I refuse to let anyone stand alone~

Similar Threads

  1. Big Five and MBTI: My Personality 100-item something
    By Bush Did 9/11 in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-23-2017, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-21-2016, 02:39 AM
  3. [Multiple Systems] My thoughts on the Big Five-MBTI Debates (Long!)
    By mike4ty4 in forum Other Personality Systems
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2016, 04:19 AM
  4. Big five and MBTI
    By Rex in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:57 PM
  5. Can MBTI thinkers really be agreeable types on the Big Five?
    By Such Irony in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO