User Tag List

First 34567 Last

"You belong to the blue color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those blue colors that you subconsciously most relate to, you're deep, comforting, emotional and naturally intuitive. You've always had a sixth sense or gut feeling that never leads you astray. Rely on your intuition; it will never fail you! But, you probably already know that. Others may perceive you as overly emotional, and you may even have a reputation for being a bit sensitive or touchy, but you actually just have an incredibly high emotional intelligence. You can be a bit melancholy at times, and you need time and space to recharge your emotional energies." Uhm... completely wrong. Dx Even my astrological sign defines my personality and way of thinking more accurately than this crap. At least the Zodiac signs are vague and encompass different types of people... this just goes straight into the opposite direction of myself. When have I ever had feelings?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

"You belong to the black color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to black, and that is quite unique. Black represents power, individuality, simplicity, mystery and an intense spirituality. You need to be in control at all times and you go to great lengths to cover up your insecurities. You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! Your drive will take you far."
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Blue

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

silver
    Likes Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INXX

You belong to the silver family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to those silvers, whites, and greys. First off, feel very unique! This is a rare color family to belong to, and it means that you're super special and, obviously, super interesting. This group of colors is frequently associated with purity and spirituality. You exist on a higher plane than most of us and you're deeply connected to spirituality. This can manifest itself in many ways. Maybe you're religious, maybe you love philosophy, maybe Zen meditation is your thing, or perhaps you simply enjoy a clean, simple and drama free life. Regardless of which category fits you, you're above a lot of the messy things in life and you seek balance and peace. You're a rare breed.
    What do you think about being such a highly evolved silver soul? Tell us in the comments!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

You belong to the silver family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to those silvers, whites, and greys. First off, feel very unique! This is a rare color family to belong to, and it means that you're super special and, obviously, super interesting. This group of colors is frequently associated with purity and spirituality. You exist on a higher plane than most of us and you're deeply connected to spirituality. This can manifest itself in many ways. Maybe you're religious, maybe you love philosophy, maybe Zen meditation is your thing, or perhaps you simply enjoy a clean, simple and drama free life. Regardless of which category fits you, you're above a lot of the messy things in life and you seek balance and peace. You're a rare breed.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hey the last four of us in a row are terribly unique! ha
    My favorite color is a smoky blue, but this is close enough I suppose.

What do you think about being such a highly evolved silver soul? Tell us in the comments!
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

You belong to the yellow color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those sunshine yellows that you subconsciously most relate to, you're an optimistic soul. You're probably already smiling just reading this. You're full of energy and zest! Your passion for life is unparalleled. You always light up the room with your cheerful disposition and you have an energizing affect on those around you. But you're not just smiles and giggles, you're a true realist at heart. You're incredibly logical and you have strong analytic abilities. This makes being around you all the most pleasant! You have a keen ability to liven up the atmosphere and make others happy, without being too cheesy or emotional.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quiz gave me black.

My favorite color is actually blue, followed with white.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am the color white.