User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

You belong to the red color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those intense reds that you subconsciously most relate to, you're vibrant and passionate. You have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. You're ambitious and determined. You're known for being strong-willed and confident. You tend to be the center of attention and you're impossible to overlook. Your energy can be a bit overwhelming, but on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!
    No.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

You belong to the black color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to black, and that is quite unique. Black represents power, individuality, simplicity, mystery and an intense spirituality. You need to be in control at all times and you go to great lengths to cover up your insecurities. You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! Your drive will take you far.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

fd3dfb8e-3d8b-4e89-8791-fff72212358e.jpg
    Black. I took it three times because I have a hard time choosing my answer based on the individual image and tend to base my choice off where an image is in relation to the others. Anyhow, I got red first and then caught myself choosing placement over my favorite individual image and got black twice after that
    4w5 5w4 9w1 sp/sx

Melancholic

RLOAI

INFJ

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Black
    Black

You belong to the black color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to black, and that is quite unique. Black represents power, individuality, simplicity, mystery and an intense spirituality. You need to be in control at all times and you go to great lengths to cover up your insecurities. You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! Your drive will take you far.
    What do you think about belonging to the color black? Tell us in the comments!

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm Blue.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

You belong to the red color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those intense reds that you subconsciously most relate to, you're vibrant and passionate. You have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. You're ambitious and determined. You're known for being strong-willed and confident. You tend to be the center of attention and you're impossible to overlook. Your energy can be a bit overwhelming, but on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!

You belong to the black color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to black, and that is quite unique. Black represents power, individuality, simplicity, mystery and an intense spirituality. You need to be in control at all times and you go to great lengths to cover up your insecurities. You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! Your drive will take you far

MBTI
    IDFK

"You belong to the brown color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to brown, and we know that might come as a surprise. But wait till you hear what it means. First off, you're an honest, down-to-earth and wholesome, salt of the earth kind of person that everyone can trust and depend on. You're genuine and friendly, making you one of the easiest kinds of people to relate to. You take your obligations and responsibilities very seriously, and you can't stand letting people down. You're grounded and your warmth towards others is down right impressive. Put simply, the world couldn't work without people like you."

Wow, overwhelmed by how little this result of this "psychologic test" describes me

//edit. Took it again and got this:
    "You belong to the silver family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to those silvers, whites, and greys. First off, feel very unique! This is a rare color family to belong to, and it means that you're super special and, obviously, super interesting. This group of colors is frequently associated with purity and spirituality. You exist on a higher plane than most of us and you're deeply connected to spirituality. This can manifest itself in many ways. Maybe you're religious, maybe you love philosophy, maybe Zen meditation is your thing, or perhaps you simply enjoy a clean, simple and drama free life. Regardless of which category fits you, you're above a lot of the messy things in life and you seek balance and peace. You're a rare breed."

That's more like it but I'm still very skeptical of this considering the two are totally opposite. But it's still fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Surr View Post
    That's more like it but I'm still very skeptical of this considering the two are totally opposite. But it's still fun
    Yeah, these sorts of quizzes are mostly for entertainment. I seldom read much into them. I just took a "Which Type of Doughnut Are You" quiz which was thoroughly ridiculous.

(Apparently I'm a cultured, classy person who appreciates the finer things, and am often seen by others as a stand-offish snob... which is somehow represented by a Bavarian crème doughnut. Okay then?)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

You belong to the gold family. The color psychology quiz tells us that the luxurious gold is the color you subconsciously most relate to. Let's be real, this is an awesome color family to belong to. Who wouldn't want to be gold? You simply radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel completely relaxed around you. You're loving, compassionate, and you have the remarkable ability to empower others. You're a magnet that draws others towards you, and you're absolutely irresistible. You ooze success and triumph is written in the stars for you. Keep it up you golden lion, you're a true star.
    What do you think about belonging to the gold color family? Tell us in the comments!.....alright y then
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83