• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Color Is Your Personality?

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7713.jpg
7703.jpg
7698.jpg
7693.jpg
7692.jpg
I don't need a test to tell me what color I am.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
gXYJhl1.jpg

You belong to the red color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those intense reds that you subconsciously most relate to, you're vibrant and passionate. You have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. You're ambitious and determined. You're known for being strong-willed and confident. You tend to be the center of attention and you're impossible to overlook. Your energy can be a bit overwhelming, but on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!
How do you feel about your color family? Let us know in the comments!

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Blue

You belong to the blue color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those blue colors that you subconsciously most relate to, you're deep, comforting, emotional and naturally intuitive. You've always had a sixth sense or gut feeling that never leads you astray. Rely on your intuition; it will never fail you! But, you probably already know that. Others may perceive you as overly emotional, and you may even have a reputation for being a bit sensitive or touchy, but you actually just have an incredibly high emotional intelligence. You can be a bit melancholy at times, and you need time and space to recharge your emotional energies.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Boy, this is an old one. I remember taking it, on FB, eons ago :laugh:
I'm certain I picked, somewhat, different answers but I still ended up:

"Green

You belong to the green family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to those vibrant greens, and we don't blame you. Like green, you're full of life and love. You love the outdoors, you're a natural optimist, and you're full of wanderlust. On a deeper level, however, you have a profound need to love and be loved. There's nothing more painful for you than feeling excluded. You're the best kind of friend or lover anyone could ask for, and you really do deserve nothing but the absolute best. You're sensitive, without being overly emotional, and you're loving, without being overly dramatic. You're truly a breath of fresh air!"

Hmmm...
(But yeah, it's my color regardless lol)

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"Gold

You belong to the gold family. The color psychology quiz tells us that the luxurious gold is the color you subconsciously most relate to. Let's be real, this is an awesome color family to belong to. Who wouldn't want to be gold? You simply radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel completely relaxed around you. You're loving, compassionate, and you have the remarkable ability to empower others. You're a magnet that draws others towards you, and you're absolutely irresistible. You ooze success and triumph is written in the stars for you. Keep it up you golden lion, you're a true star."

Hmm... "radiate charisma" might be stretching it slightly. :D
Cool test tho, I like more indirect ones like that.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blue

You belong to the blue color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those blue colors that you subconsciously most relate to, you're deep, comforting, emotional and naturally intuitive. You've always had a sixth sense or gut feeling that never leads you astray. Rely on your intuition; it will never fail you! But, you probably already know that. Others may perceive you as overly emotional, and you may even have a reputation for being a bit sensitive or touchy, but you actually just have an incredibly high emotional intelligence. You can be a bit melancholy at times, and you need time and space to recharge your emotional energies.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Green

You belong to the green family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to those vibrant greens, and we don't blame you. Like green, you're full of life and love. You love the outdoors, you're a natural optimist, and you're full of wanderlust. On a deeper level, however, you have a profound need to love and be loved. There's nothing more painful for you than feeling excluded. You're the best kind of friend or lover anyone could ask for, and you really do deserve nothing but the absolute best. You're sensitive, without being overly emotional, and you're loving, without being overly dramatic. You're truly a breath of fresh air!

jbkays

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
You belong to the yellow color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those sunshine yellows that you subconsciously most relate to, you're an optimistic soul. You're probably already smiling just reading this. You're full of energy and zest! Your passion for life is unparalleled. You always light up the room with your cheerful disposition and you have an energizing affect on those around you. But you're not just smiles and giggles, you're a true realist at heart. You're incredibly logical and you have strong analytic abilities. This makes being around you all the most pleasant! You have a keen ability to liven up the atmosphere and make others happy, without being too cheesy or emotional.

So funny I got yellow because it's been a color I've recently been into and have been adding into my wardrobe!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Red

You belong to the red color family! The color psychology quiz tells us that like those intense reds that you subconsciously most relate to, you're vibrant and passionate. You have a pioneering spirit and incredible leadership qualities. You're ambitious and determined. You're known for being strong-willed and confident. You tend to be the center of attention and you're impossible to overlook. Your energy can be a bit overwhelming, but on the bright side... once you've set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!

Gustavo

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Green

You belong to the green family! The color psychology quiz tells us that you subconsciously most relate to those vibrant greens, and we don't blame you. Like green, you're full of life and love. You love the outdoors, you're a natural optimist, and you're full of wanderlust. On a deeper level, however, you have a profound need to love and be loved. There's nothing more painful for you than feeling excluded. You're the best kind of friend or lover anyone could ask for, and you really do deserve nothing but the absolute best. You're sensitive, without being overly emotional, and you're loving, without being overly dramatic. You're truly a breath of fresh air!