• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Classical] Reverse Astrology

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Reverse Astrology Results

Red is your most probable sign and Blue is your least probable sign. The scores are from 0 (not you at all) to 100 (dead on match).
Aries Mar 21 to April 19 59
Taurus April 20 to May 20 59
Gemini May 21 to June 21 48
Cancer June 22 to July 22 48
Leo July 23 to Aug 22 60
Virgo Aug 23 to Sep 22 61
Libra Sep 23 to Oct 22 40
Scorpio Oct 23 to Nov 21 61
Sagittarius Nov 22 to Dec 21 65
Capricorn Dec 22 to Jan 19 56
Aquarius Jan 20 to Feb 18 65
Pisces Feb 19 to Mar 20 58

According to our analysis, you are a Sagittarius, Nov 22 to Dec 21. But you are certainly not a Libra, Sep 23 to Oct 22.
You claim to be a Taurus, but you are simply in error. Please consult your parents as to your actual birth date. You can click on the link on the bottom of the web page to see how this divination was made.
(Use Ctrl-P to print.)

lol

My parents did say I was too early, but... this is waaaaaaaaaay too early.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparently I am a Virgo, and my parents straight-up lied to me about my real birth date. By like, half a year.

OR, more likely, astrology is just utter hogwash.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Apparently I am a Virgo, and my parents straight-up lied to me about my real birth date. By like, half a year.

OR, more likely, astrology is just utter hogwash.

I used to think the same thing until I started seeing the collective history aligned to the stars. For example, every time uranus aspects pluto something like the 60's happens, and it's happening now again...and this always occurs, in fact the american revolution, french revolution, every revolution that has ever occured has always occured with pluto and uranus in close planetary aspect and there is no exception.

I think what is hogwash is horoscopes, but we can honestly say that if there was not one planet in this solar system that is currently here earth would not exist. Each planet has a newtonian scale function as well as a quantum function and this is without a doubt a scientific fact.

What is up for question is how these translate into culture, history, story, and myth.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Red is your most probable sign and Blue is your least probable sign. The scores are from 0 (not you at all) to 100 (dead on match).
Aries Mar 21 to April 19 45
Taurus April 20 to May 20 46
Gemini May 21 to June 21 57
Cancer June 22 to July 22 45
Leo July 23 to Aug 22 47
Virgo Aug 23 to Sep 22 67
Libra Sep 23 to Oct 22 46
Scorpio Oct 23 to Nov 21 51
Sagittarius Nov 22 to Dec 21 50
Capricorn Dec 22 to Jan 19 59
Aquarius Jan 20 to Feb 18 47
Pisces Feb 19 to Mar 20 41

According to our analysis, you are a Virgo, Aug 23 to Sep 22. But you are certainly not a Pisces, Feb 19 to Mar 20.
You claim to be a Aries, but you are simply in error. Please consult your parents as to your actual birth date. You can click on the link on the bottom of the web page to see how this divination was made.

Lulz astrology. This was amusing.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry, I tryed to enter the test link, but it says "404 Page Not Found"

P.S:
Sorry for bumping a dead thread...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even though my birthday says I'm an Aries. I am utterly convinced I am a Pisces.

Pisces
Element: Water

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Fish

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Flexibility

Famous Pisces people: Albert Einstein, Drew Barrymore, George Washington, Elizabeth Taylor, Dr. Seuss, Jennifer Love Hewitt

In their social world:

Go-with-the-flow Pisces quietly make their mark in the zodiac as the unassuming giver. People who fall under the Pisces sign are amazingly intuitive, and always seem to know the right thing to say. They are not the most outgoing or outspoken sign, but when they do speak, you can bet it will be enlightening and right on the mark. Fish are known to be kind and extremely modest, and can sometimes escape into their own private world when they need to get away from the everyday. They are deep souls whose empathy and compassion will make anyone feel at ease.

In their professional world:

Easygoing Pisceans will be a cinch to get along with, both as an employee and as a boss. They are cautious and calculated decision-makers and risk-takers, and can dig deep to come up with creative and visionary ideas that others can't even begin to imagine. When Pisceans are passionate about their work, they have remarkable potential to accomplish great things. However, it's not likely for them to desire recognition or power. The Fish will get things done with little complaint.

What to keep in mind:

Being of a Mutable quality, Pisceans are extremely flexible - often a little too much. They will go with the flow in order to make others happy, which makes them easy get along with, but they are also less likely to be assertive when necessary. Pisces people also tend to keep their emotions inside, making them rather moody - and with the amount of emotional depth they possess, they could be bottling up A LOT. Thus, it is not uncommon for Pisceans to withdraw from the outer world when things become too hectic.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But please, I want to know my Reversed signs... :(