• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Machiavellian Test MACH-IV

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
MACH-IV: Machiavellianism Test

my results:

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your score was 77 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs

I have the distrust, but not the motivation.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your score was 63 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of.

A graph of how others who have taken this have scores is below. These scores should not be taken as population norms though, the people who seek out tests of machivellianism on the internet are most likely not representative.

if you look at the world you will see that majority of it is people out for themselves very few people do stuff just to be good.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your score was 61 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of.

Unbelivable!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
63, high. I expected much lower.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Your score was 51 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the low Machs, people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation. Not the people Machiavelli would approve of.

I realize the world is filled with manipulators, but I also strongly believe that if we wish to see change in the world, then we must first live that change. If you wish to dispel the darkness, light a candle. Of course, those who love the darkness will try to snuff it out, so make sure you are fueled by an inexhaustible power source. The light of one tiny star has the power to conquer the night and captivate the beholder.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your score was 61 of 100.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Seems to me like if you're truly Machiavellian, the last thing you'd do is announce it to the world and give it a heads-up.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seems to me like if you're truly Machiavellian, the last thing you'd do is announce it to the world and give it a heads-up.
Machiavelli would not approve of this thread.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I don't think I am at all. but the questions were do you think other people are, and most people i've met tend to be that way. I think I'll have to re look at the test. I'm more like i'm gonna do my think you do yours if we don't bother each other than we'll probably never talk, k that's cool. I wish I could say I had drive to get stuff but most of the time I just don't care enough to bother.

á´…eparted

passages
Your score was 47 of 100.*

This puts you in the category of the*low Machs, people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation. Not the people Machiavelli would approve of.*

A graph of how others who have taken this have scores is below. These scores should not be taken as population norms though, the people who seek out tests of machivellianism on the internet are most likely not representative.*

Not surprised by this, based off the fact that I am not a cynical person and am pretty trusting of others.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your score was 73 of 100.

This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not believe in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of.

PVzeAN9.png

Yeah, duh, it's a dirty dirty game out there.

Chthonic

My results....

Your score was 86 of 100.

Chthonic

But the best disguise is no disguise at all because then people will assume you are putting your shiftiness on, and will instead suspect the coworker who crochets doilies for charity. I'm guessing you're a low mach? :D

What I want to know is, how many of the high machs also said they run across the street and leave dishes in the sink in the after-party survey.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
But the best disguise is no disguise at all because then people will assume you are putting your shiftiness on, and will instead suspect the coworker who crochets doilies for charity. I'm guessing you're a low mach? :D

Okay.

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Your score was 94 of 100.

A graph of how others who have taken this have scores is below. These scores should not be taken as population norms though, the people who seek out tests of machivellianism on the internet are most likely not representative.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Your score was 62 of 100.

Yeah I am surprised my score was this high as well.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score was 64 of 100.