• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 17 Stages of the Constituents of a Mind without error. (My Theory)

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
17 Stages of a fully actualized Individual (The full process of how spirit weaves the soul with flesh):
------

17. Knowing the Se of How it is, to wield glory;- receiving the Let go own in the Se of How it is.

16. Knowing the Fe of I am that I am, to wield Prize;- receiving the Reconciliation in the Fe of I am that I am.

15. Knowing the Si of What it is, to wield Blame;- receiving the Gratitude in the Si of What it is.

14. Knowing the Ti of Who I am, to wield Promise;- receiving the Honour Self in the Ti of Who I am.

13. Knowing the Ni of why it would be, to wield Help/justice;- receiving the Complete work in the Ni of why it would be.

12. Knowing the Ni of Why it is, to wield Respect;- receiving the accept self in the Ni of Why it is.

11. Knowing the Ne of I am what I am, to wield Maintain power;- receiving the Embracing in the Ne of I am what I am.

10. Knowing the Te of What should be, to wield Old age;- receiving the Hope in adversity in the Te of What should be.

9. Knowing the Ti of Why it will be, to wield Dung;- receiving the Wisdom in the Ti of Why it will be.

8. Knowing the Se of How it would be, to wield Attack;- receiving the Endurance in the Se of How it would be.

7. Knowing the Fe of I am that I am, to wield Power, self-interest;- receiving the Channel of manifestation in the Fe of I am that I am.

6. Knowing the Fi of Why it should be, to wield Tough;- receiving the Greet in the Fi of Why it should be.

5. Knowing the Ne of How it will be, to wield Activity;- receiving the Co-ordinate in the Ne of How it will be.

4. Knowing the Si of What would be, to wield Generalization;- receiving the Observe decisions in the Si of What would be.

3. Knowing the Ti of Who I am, to wield Outside authority;- receiving the aware of multiplicity in the Ti of Who I am.

2. Knowing the Fi of How it should be, to wield Understanding;- receiving the aware of darkness in the Fi of How it should be.

1. Knowing the Fe of What will be, to wield Fear;- receiving the humility in the Fe of What will be.

All of the above I see as consistent with the principle: Give and it will be given.

The property that is received, is given to you from within the very gift which you give (which is why the bible uses the word receiveth (continuous present tense); it itself the basis of (granting the potential and full viability for) the following function of the next [above] stage.[Its a like a big pyramid, with the proceeding stage founded upon the prior larger one which encompasses all those above it].

All these stages have more mystical titles also; and certain of them can be read together and seen to correspond to grant peace, joy and contentment… (1_John 5:7-8) 11-The father; 14-The Word; 16-The Holy Ghost. 7-The Spirit; 4-The Water; 2-The Blood.

[Editing note: I made the 17 stages easier to understand by using the personal use grammar over the preposition/question grammar I used to use in order to invoke people to think using that function;- basically All the faculties that had “should” in them, was edited to would; and “would” swapped to should… (The original grammar was useful when thinking about the faculty objectively, or how you would imagine it being employed by anyone; not just oneself).]

[Note on stage 9: "Dung" means 'waste', it is almost like knowing what's 'shitty' about something;- but "Dung" is used above because of the recognition of the baseness of waste is itself the elements necessary for the potential of fertility (/:when Ti wields Dung, it is able to define some meaning to do with something as 'Dung'). In this way, stage 9 is a start of "He-aven" (I will elaborate on this in a separate post that introduces more Religious significance I've discovered;- heaven is the condition denoted by what can be said about something, not in the situation itself "he aven"= 'He even did what?' [what here is not a physical thing, its an immaterial characteristic assigned only by discerning its quality, which requires the epistemology of a particular absolute value one has become 'chosen of').

Note on stage 4: "Generalization" here means your own 'teaching'; all your experience must give you a full sense of a teaching that shall be applied generally to everything;- without this sense of parity in Si, you will not even be capable of recognizing a decision (which can only happen in line with a teaching: what you bind on earth will be bound up in heaven).]

Attachments

• Untitledmeta gram type3.jpg
    Untitledmeta gram type3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Old grammar of the original list (that has since been updated in the first post!)

17. Knowing of the Glory with the Se of How it is; receiving the Let go own in the Se of How it is.

16. Knowing of the Prize with the Fe of I am that I am; receiving the Reconciliation in the Fe of I am that I am.

15. Knowing of the Blame with the Si of What it is; receiving the Gratitude in the Si of What it is.

14. Knowing of the Promise with the Ti of Who I am; receiving the Honour Self in the Ti of Who I am.

13. Knowing of the Help/justice with the Ni of why things would be; receiving the Complete work in the Ni of why things would be.

12. Knowing of the Respect with the Ni of Why it is; receiving the accept self in the Ni of Why it is.

11. Knowing of the Maintain power with the Ne of I am what I am; receiving the Embracing in the Ne of I am what I am.

10. Knowing of the Old age with the Te of What should be; receiving the Hope in adversity in the Te of What should be.

9. Knowing of the Dung with the Ti of Why things will be; receiving the Wisdom in the Ti of Why things will be.

8. Knowing of the attack with the Se of How things would be; receiving the Endurance in the Se of How things would be.

7. Knowing of the Power, self-interest with the Fe of I am that I am; receiving the Channel of manifestation in the Fe of I am that I am.

6. Knowing of the Tough with the Fi of Why things should be; receiving the Greet in the Fi of Why things should be.

5. Knowing of the activity with the Ne of How things will be; receiving the Co-ordinate in the Ne of How things will be.

4.Knowing of the generalization with the Si of What would be; receiving the Observe decisions in the Si of What would be.

3. Knowing of the outside authority with the Ti of Who I am; receiving the aware of multiplicity in the Ti of Who I am.

2. Knowing of the understanding with the Fi of How things should be; receiving the aware of darkness in the Fi of How things should be.

1. Knowing of the fear with the Fe of What will be; receiving the humility in the Fe of What will be.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
if you're going to claim that it's without error, why bother with saying that it's a theory? laws sound so much more concrete, after all...

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
if you're going to claim that it's without error, why bother with saying that it's a theory? laws sound so much more concrete, after all...

The title is a description of what the theory is describing in itself;- it isn't an adjective being used as an assessment of the validity of the theory. Although I would not bother posting it if I didn't believe it to valid and contain merit, although its acceptance is based more on presentation I achieve if you would lend me the premise that my theory is accurate.

"Error" is meant to denote a state that is engaged in self-frustrating limitation. Therefore the purpose of the title is to describe that directing your mental energy in the styles laid out in the table, would allow a person to be without error in their functionality.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The title is a description of what the theory is describing in itself;- it isn't an adjective being used as an assessment of the validity of the theory. Although I would not bother posting it if I didn't believe it to valid and contain merit, although its acceptance is based more on presentation I achieve if you would lend me the premise that my theory is accurate.

Error is a state denoting a state that engaged in self-frustrating limitation. Therefore the purpose of the title is to describe that directing your mental energy in the styles described in the table, would allow a person to be without error in their functionality.

did somebody get all intellectually defensive of what they'd hoped was an idea that people would fawn over?

perhaps you can better assess my tone if you picture me drinking a cup of tea and smoking a cigarette while typing it...

;)

feel special, I de-lurked to poke at you and I've been a ghost for at least 6 months

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
and as for "error" there are both denotative and connotative meanings to the word and your title is easily interpreted as you thinking that your idea is perfect.

note: if you want for an idea to make an impact go for simplicity- remember that any idiot can make something complex but it takes real genius to make it simple and easily used

what you wrote was overly verbose and came across more like affirmations that a motivational speaker may suggest to their audience... or kind of like "I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful" for any Bill Murray fans :laugh:

*** I saw you editing so I replied

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
and as for "error" there are both denotative and connotative meanings to the word and your title is easily interpreted as you thinking that your idea is perfect.

note: if you want for an idea to make an impact go for simplicity- remember that any idiot can make something complex but it takes real genius to make it simple and easily used

what you wrote was overly verbose and came across more like affirmations that a motivational speaker may suggest to their audience... or kind of like "I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful" for any Bill Murray fans :laugh:

*** I saw you editing so I replied

Dont you think that overidealises american ideals a bit ? ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
no

and by american which country do you refer to? :tongue:

You know you cant do that. Its not fair. We used to be enemies a while ago so we should behave as such. This "which country do you refer to" is wise but not military. You know when your ego is down, we kick you in the ass and when our ego is down you kick us in the ass. Tho it would be more likely your ego is down we kick you in the ass, our ego is way over the top you kick us in the ass. But thats a different story. What I mean is: having your ego in the ass is not good but being a semi-intellectual entp is good. Alas simplicity is for the masses but true victory - in the heart - thats not the masses.. you know I dont know

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You know you cant do that. Its not fair. We used to be enemies a while ago so we should behave as such. This "which country do you refer to" is wise but not military. You know when your ego is down, we kick you in the ass and when our ego is down you kick us in the ass. Tho it would be more likely your ego is down we kick you in the ass, our ego is way over the top you kick us in the ass. But thats a different story. What I mean is: having your ego in the ass is not good but being a semi-intellectual entp is good. Alas simplicity is for the masses but true victory - in the heart - thats not the masses.. you know I dont know

there are two entire continents with the name...

and have you not really studied art much? :huh:

I wasn't referring to politics but to the beauty of being able to convey an idea in the most streamlined and elegant manner possible... simple might be more easily accessible to the average person on the street, but it doesn't mean that simple is stupid

and when have the two of us been enemies?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
there are two entire continents with the name...

and have you not really studied art much? :huh:

I wasn't referring to politics but to the beauty of being able to convey an idea in the most streamlined and elegant manner possible... simple might be more easily accessible to the average person on the street, but it doesn't mean that simple is stupid

and when have the two of us been enemies?

not we...

spoken like a salesgirl :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
then we have never been friends

I would suggest, then, that you move your birthday away from mine... mine looks more balanced when written down, so you'll just have to find another *smirks*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didnt know you have grown that old :)

one day younger than you... I still pass as being in my early 20s

I've gotten more comfortable with myself, not old, there's a difference ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
one day younger than you... I still pass as being in my early 20s

I've gotten more comfortable with myself, not old, there's a difference ;)

More comfortable as in boring like fuck ?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
More comfortable as in boring like fuck ?

I have fun... whether or not it would amuse you is of no importance to me... I'm not you :laugh:

*goes back to happily researching elemental poisons*