17 Stages of a fully actualized Individual (The full process of how spirit weaves the soul with flesh):
17. Knowing the Se of How it is, to wield glory;- receiving the Let go own in the Se of How it is.
16. Knowing the Fe of I am that I am, to wield Prize;- receiving the Reconciliation in the Fe of I am that I am.
15. Knowing the Si of What it is, to wield Blame;- receiving the Gratitude in the Si of What it is.
14. Knowing the Ti of Who I am, to wield Promise;- receiving the Honour Self in the Ti of Who I am.
13. Knowing the Ni of why it would be, to wield Help/justice;- receiving the Complete work in the Ni of why it would be.
12. Knowing the Ni of Why it is, to wield Respect;- receiving the accept self in the Ni of Why it is.
11. Knowing the Ne of I am what I am, to wield Maintain power;- receiving the Embracing in the Ne of I am what I am.
10. Knowing the Te of What should be, to wield Old age;- receiving the Hope in adversity in the Te of What should be.
9. Knowing the Ti of Why it will be, to wield Dung;- receiving the Wisdom in the Ti of Why it will be.
8. Knowing the Se of How it would be, to wield Attack;- receiving the Endurance in the Se of How it would be.
7. Knowing the Fe of I am that I am, to wield Power, self-interest;- receiving the Channel of manifestation in the Fe of I am that I am.
6. Knowing the Fi of Why it should be, to wield Tough;- receiving the Greet in the Fi of Why it should be.
5. Knowing the Ne of How it will be, to wield Activity;- receiving the Co-ordinate in the Ne of How it will be.
4. Knowing the Si of What would be, to wield Generalization;- receiving the Observe decisions in the Si of What would be.
3. Knowing the Ti of Who I am, to wield Outside authority;- receiving the aware of multiplicity in the Ti of Who I am.
2. Knowing the Fi of How it should be, to wield Understanding;- receiving the aware of darkness in the Fi of How it should be.
1. Knowing the Fe of What will be, to wield Fear;- receiving the humility in the Fe of What will be.
All of the above I see as consistent with the principle: Give and it will be given.
The property that is received, is given to you from within the very gift which you give (which is why the bible uses the word receiveth (continuous present tense); it itself the basis of (granting the potential and full viability for) the following function of the next [above] stage.[Its a like a big pyramid, with the proceeding stage founded upon the prior larger one which encompasses all those above it].
All these stages have more mystical titles also; and certain of them can be read together and seen to correspond to grant peace, joy and contentment… (1_John 5:7-8) 11-The father; 14-The Word; 16-The Holy Ghost. 7-The Spirit; 4-The Water; 2-The Blood.
[Editing note: I made the 17 stages easier to understand by using the personal use grammar over the preposition/question grammar I used to use in order to invoke people to think using that function;- basically All the faculties that had “should” in them, was edited to would; and “would” swapped to should… (The original grammar was useful when thinking about the faculty objectively, or how you would imagine it being employed by anyone; not just oneself).]
[Note on stage 9: "Dung" means 'waste', it is almost like knowing what's 'shitty' about something;- but "Dung" is used above because of the recognition of the baseness of waste is itself the elements necessary for the potential of fertility (/:when Ti wields Dung, it is able to define some meaning to do with something as 'Dung'). In this way, stage 9 is a start of "He-aven" (I will elaborate on this in a separate post that introduces more Religious significance I've discovered;- heaven is the condition denoted by what can be said about something, not in the situation itself "he aven"= 'He even did what?' [what here is not a physical thing, its an immaterial characteristic assigned only by discerning its quality, which requires the epistemology of a particular absolute value one has become 'chosen of').
Note on stage 4: "Generalization" here means your own 'teaching'; all your experience must give you a full sense of a teaching that shall be applied generally to everything;- without this sense of parity in Si, you will not even be capable of recognizing a decision (which can only happen in line with a teaching: what you bind on earth will be bound up in heaven).]