• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fascist Test :D

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Same here, 15%

Doomkid

Pre-war Citizen
You are 61% fascist

Pre-war Citizen

You're either oblivious of the events around you, or you have become blind enough to seriously risk your rights & freedoms and those of your fellow citizens within your democracy. These 11 questions are based on Naomi Wolf's "10 Steps To Tyranny" in which she described how dictators like Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Pinochet, etc. were able to seize power and dismantle the republics before them.

whatever...

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
6% fascist. Bastion of democracy.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Bastion of Democracy
You are 14% fascist

Bastion of Democracy

Congratulations! You're a free-thinking, discerning member of your democracy. These 11 questions are based on Naomi Wolf's "10 Steps To Tyranny" in which she described how dictators like Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Pinochet, etc. were able to seize power and dismantle the republics before them.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Are You A Fascist? Test ...
Bastion of Democracy

You are 0% fascist

. . . The second time around . . .

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes but people are too paranoid about fascism now. Look at Marseille for fucks sake.

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
I'm 17% with one "I don't know what to think", one "I don't follow the news" and the rest "I oppose this" :shock:

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Same as Surr.
I don't always follow the news, and this makes me 17% fascist.
Of course.

Raffaella

bon vivant
You are 0% fascist

Congratulations! You're a free-thinking, discerning member of your democracy.

That was the most underwhelming political test I have ever done.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Same as Surr.
I don't always follow the news, and this makes me 17% fascist.
Of course.

I am ob the opinion that an informed and cerebral person shouldn't get less than 10 or more than 20% but then again I was raised in a certain way by certain people in a certain environment and I have my biases. Plus, I don't think that fascism is wholy bad, and I am a center right libertarian.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bystander to History
You are 23% fascist
6894871431350613984.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Your ambivalence to the events going on around you could lead you to bad decisions affecting the course of your democracy. These 11 questions are based on Naomi Wolf's "10 Steps To Tyranny" in which she described how dictators like Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Pinochet, etc. were able to seize power and dismantle the republics before them.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Are You A Fascist? Test ...
Bastion of Democracy

You are 0% fascist

Same.

Btw, I'm taking down names of you high % people so I know who to look out for. :harhar:

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
You are 6% fascist

I am not a Democrat though, not in any sense of the word.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are 6% fascist

I am not a Democrat though, not in any sense of the word.

The test says otherwise. Besides, you're an artist, and artists are always supporters of liberal democracy.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
The test says otherwise. Besides, you're an artist, and artists are always supporters of liberal democracy.

Artists usually need publicly funded jobs and some creative freedom, so are unlikely to vote Republican. However philosophically, you'll still find many authoritarian artists...Communists and neo-Marxists on the left, and Fascists on the right. The common theme in an artist's worldview is a strong emotion, whether it is love, anger, shame or whatever.

As for what I believe? I am still figuring that out...