• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fascination System - New Type Descriptions

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like the changes, too.

e.g. "Alarm" and "Rebellion" were both pretty misleading, and "Alert" and "Innovation" make much more intuitive sense.

Alea_iacta_est

I like the new update with it, especially since they changed "Rebellion" to "Innovation" and "Alarm" to "Alert".

Makes me wonder about mistyping in this system, considering that other systems are rife with mistyping and the fact that the free test I scavenged was apparently minimal compared to the longer, costly test(s).

At least I know that I can easily be the Secret Weapon, the Veiled Strength, or the Provocateur most likely. (My top three triggers were really close together: Power, Rebellion, and Mystique)

á´…eparted

passages
I like the changes, too.

e.g. "Alarm" and "Rebellion" were both pretty misleading, and "Alert" and "Innovation" make much more intuitive sense.

Yeah I really didn't like the term alarm at all either. It has a negative connotation to it. Saying innovation sounds a little nicer too. I like the three ajectives too, makes it more clear.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just can't justify paying $37 for a 28 question test that doesn't seem all that reliable, maybe if they had a quick free version for the test and then a more in depth test, I'd be interested. I like the system and how they get into personal branding, it could be really helpful for self promotion.

When I took the test I got the wise owl and the vault (now the anchor apparently) but I think I fill the diplomat role most best, I just wish there was a way to see that result.

Also, the site should be more mobile friendly.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just can't justify paying $37 for a 28 question test that doesn't seem all that reliable, maybe if they had a quick free version for the test and then a more in depth test, I'd be interested. I like the system and how they get into personal branding, it could be really helpful for self promotion.

When I took the test I got the wise owl and the vault (now the anchor apparently) but I think I fill the diplomat role most best, I just wish there was a way to see that result.

Also, the site should be more mobile friendly.
Wait, you paid to take it? I didn't have to pay anything.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting -- I logged in and it still has all my old scores recorded (e.g., the "Rebellion" word, etc.) I figured either they'd clear the system or just be loading out of their new database with items changed. Looks like results are hard-coded / exported rather than pulled from the current database values.

I like the changes, too.

I agree with that, glad they switched to neutral words instead.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like this system, it is interesting. I think I would like even more if it wasn't so work-foccused but that's their purpose, so yeah. I did both the free and got a code for the paid one, got The Trendsetter and The Provocateur. I identify more with The Provocateur personality.