• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Second System of Typology (Meta-type)

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would like to introduce my Meta-type personality system, it is similar to the Enneagram, but it has 17 types. The Types correspond to 17 stages each of us have access to, and the proper functioning of these stages can be influenced by meta-type (which is not directly related to my Metagram typology, but it does have certain direct correspondence between Metagram types (which are the types that involve MBTI-esque functions; although I won't be going into discussing Metagram at all while laying out Meta-type)).

The only thing that causes me hesitation, is that a lot of the stages in the 17 stages, can only be fully understood with regard to explanations that use archetypes used in Christianity. There are faculties that I correspond to the "the father", and "the Holy Ghost" etc. And also faculties I correspond to the "the water" and "the earth", and "fire"... Sadly I feel you can only experience the true force of the scope of the faculties by linking them to these archetypes.

And so, I'm not sure if it would be permissible to post this system here or under spirituality sub-forum. Although I imagine the mix between the two could be felt to be potentially too inflammatory to be expressed on this forum.

And so I intend for this post to be an open invitation as to any special guidelines I should follow, or where the aforementioned post could be made most appropriately.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Ooh, I've been waiting for you to make a thread about this.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm very interested and think that you're overestimating how dangerous your ideas are. As long as you don't compare Fe doms and Fi doms, this forum can take it!

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Meta-type stages can be seen as a hierarchy of actives laws of operation, but of psychic energy.

In a sense, it is the detailed description of the Christian tenant:
Give and "it" will be given.
In this way; Give means that you exercise a 'spiritual gift'; or employ the spirit in an exercise of attachment to a particular style of focus and projection. And then by mere operation of this state of projection; the soul will receive "it" (which is not the gift itself, but the latent consequence of the gift being given, or mirror fact that reaches the self by the mere presence of the gift being employed).

In this way, the spirit is seen as the active force, and the soul is seen as the life that is capable of receiving the 'fruit of the spirit'.

I have a created a formula that works for all stages, wherein a correct focus for the (spiritual) faculty at work in each stage is detailed, and a resultant mirror consequence is described as being awarded to or through that same faculty.

To understand the basic nature of how one can condense the spirit into faculties. You must understand the basic nature of spirituality.
To put it simply, as I see it; the Christian scripture makes it quite clear in the new Testament:
I will just explain the 2 important components of this (as I see it):
God is a word; and God is love.
To put it simply, a Human being is on the way to being fully realized, when he understands what to do; the final mark of which, is understanding that God is a word.
What is a word?

A word is a sign that has meaning.

It can be a sound that when thought-of is given significance, or it can be a shape that when pictured is ascribed a particular pertinence or characteristic force. [My early understanding of this came to be in a vision of: God is character].
Now significance and meaning attached to signs (which can include simple and complex shapes or strings of sounds), is a spiritual act performed by the mind- and in Humans, the action of rendering meaning (or character) by a sign, can be miss-aligned (the simple explanation for this is: it is not done with true love). It can only be done by light (reason), and it can only be driven by a faith (and when this faith abandons "the neighbor"; we fall from grace by our vanity).

When vanity is imposed upon the word; and the proper effect (and true force) of the word is rejected (although this can be done in pure ignorance [because one can abandon your neighbor in a way that you do not have a clear awareness of;- although the state of such people's lives can be said to have many clues (but for their hardened hearts that have dulled their eyes)); this is the loss of paradise (however, a paradise that we never truly owned, because the word was not fully understood by Adam, which is why he was even able to fall*). I don't wish to go further into further theological discussion, although I believe myself capable: my point is; what element of your spirit is not "doing the word" as it should (unless you've achieved peace joy and righteousness already). Because the word is corrupted by a 'faculty about the word' which is 'not being heard'. This deafness to the word is because there is a faculty about the word which is not properly understood and processed clearly.

So I have created these phrases, or faculties; to denote functioning organs by which the word can be seen through (or ascribed character, or attached meaning/significance: they can each even be called "the spirit of 'X-faculty'" that ascribes (or determines) "Y-property" in the way one operates/thinks/lives).
The early faculties will seem more basic than the higher stages; for each higher stage contains all the stages below it (as lower stages are a necessary foundation for the engagement of an above faculty).

Generally speaking, each persona will correspond to one "Meta-Type" which is the type that corresponds to the stage which is the first stage to miss out on receiving the fruit of the spirit that involves that stage's faculty. An interesting observation is; the fruit of the spirit that one does not receive for oneself, is the fruit that one can be recognized as generating in others by one's mere energetic influence through interaction, whereby the tendency towards neutralizing charge can compel another to perform the psychic work of discharging your short-circuited process that is unable to resolve or satisfy itself.

[*Joh_1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The reason the Word "was" God; was because Adam did not see the word as God, but he knew the Word was with God. He did not have full understanding that God is a Word.

Additional scripture (although this will only come to full light when examining stages 11, 14 and 16):
1Jn_5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ]

I'm not sure how many stages I will explore at once--- and how much elaboration should accompany each stage; although the lower one's are almost quite menial, and have only greater implication and important context when drawn on by the proper functioning of the higher stages.

There is one basic division in the stages as a whole:
Stage 1-8 encompasses the "New Earth"; stage 9-17 encompasses the "New Heaven".
And the 17 stages correspond to my avatar also; The middle circle is used 5 times, and is made up of 3 component parts... I also find it interesting that this symbol seems quite related to Constantine's symbol for Christianity. Stage one is the red circle (and symbolizes the flesh (and the potential sin of 'lust'), and stage 2 is the back circle- which symbolizes blood (and the potential sin of 'pride' and the state of 'limbo'). And then you continue following the lines, although you omit the cross (except always including the center circle as you follow the lines); until you cycle through the arms of the configuration crossing the center 5 times and including the cross as you reach the 'head' of the cross, at which point you cycle through the arms while discounting all the circles which don't make up the cross (this amounts to 17 distinct objects (made up of the 13 circles).

My explanations might be quite technical, so I will try to soften and ease people into the logic with the archetype, which I have perhaps just over-indulged by offering a taste of this imagery but leaving out technical wording to which it relates. There are many implications that can be derived around Meta-type, it can be used to work out a persons' strengths and weaknesses, or a way to break one's limitations and confines (as invariably types are bound to replay of a certain style of drama, and a certain fated progression of social/cultural/philosophical development which in the end can amount to the churning tide of an ocean that has no accuracy in its direction, and no true hope in its destination): although I will try to be as prudent as possible when exploring these types of 'judgments';- although they can be surmised pretty well by an understanding of the miss-alignment in the spiritual faculties involved in each type.

{Personal Notice (I just want to state this 'for the record, although the details contained near the end of this notice will not be fully understood yet): I believe I was a Meta-type 13- and although I might not have removed every behavior that conforms to this old personality style- (as even sitting down and typing puts me in a different mindset of habits that were formed during operation of the spiritual miss-giving, I do believe through discernment and conscious identification of bad habits, their triggers can be overcome. But it is more accurate to say, the triggers are destroyed as you work through the disorganization of your soul (because your personality style does not just exist within you, it exists in the people who you have energy exchanges with (and in this way people can be powerful triggers); and so it can be hard without real changes to those relational forces (which is the fire that is the expansive force for your entire life:) your never going to have the power with which to change your life (but this is encompassed by stage 5 (5=water/'intentional thought') in particular, which involves the full operation of stage 4 (4=fire): which will only ever happen because of stage 3 (3=spirit)- which is actually the start of the spirit- which will only be fully realized by relying on stage 11 (11=the father))}.

Last edited:

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Stage 1:

Let me get a few things clear... Stage 1 has implicit inside of it, the potential to found every other stage, so in this sense, it is the most primal or basic. It is like the base of a pyramid, it supports the weight of the entire structure, although it, as just the base, cannot itself reach the height and majesty of the subsequent stages it supports.

And as such, the faculty involved is sufficient to support natural life, and when focused in the way prescribed by my system, it will foster that life perfectly, but it would not be a good life. Because there are nuances in how that focus must be applied; but these details are supplied by the subsequent stages. So in a sense, one could describe the proper and correct functioning of life with just stage 1; but then it wouldn't be much of a spiritual life; as descriptions of all one's particular behaviors (in terms of stage 1) would amount to programming, that could conceivable simulate proper functioning of the higher stages, which might or might not be actively ascribed by your (spirit's) awareness of a Word.

If these explanations are hard to follow... try re-reading them after thinking on the the contents and workings of stage 1 (presented now below):

Stage 1's faculty is 'the flesh' faculty: which I describe through the active phrase- "What will be".
A way of understanding how these phrases work can be putting the "the spirit of" before the active phrase of the faculty.

eg. The spirit of what will be.

Because this is stage 1, any and every thought you have, will have at least, a bit of "what will be" in it. It is the most basic formulation of 'inclination'. Of course when you deal with thought that is most directly related to another more advanced stage, it might seem very disconnected to "what will be"; this vagueness can only be overcome by ascribing a very broad cognitive function to this faculty. I use 8 cognitive functions which have the same names as the MBTI functions, but their definitions are different. "what will be" in my system, is connected to Fe; which is defined as: Determination of expression (any presentation) by realizing the potential of situation (any substance) [just to be clear, expression includes any presentation, and situation includes 'any substance']. I'm sorry if these descriptions seem a bit legalistic, but you do need to be quite technically proficient with words to get exacting distinctions.

Hopefully then "What will be" makes sense then...
Now in my system, the way to utilize stage 1's spirit properly, is in a way where its largely passive; which means in a way that gets buried if the right stages function properly on top of it; so it can be said to be functioning, but never actually utilized.

I'm going to say the same thing twice now (in two different ways), to explain the proper functioning of stage 1:

Let the spirit of "what will be", be the thing that determines "fear" in the way you live your life. And then receive "humility" through your sense of "what will be".
---now repeated:
Attach "fear" by your sense of "what will be", and receive "humility" by your sense of "what will be".

I almost don't want to get into description Meta-type 1's, because they are so obviously insane. They are usually not capable of thinking inside their heads (every thought is expressed externally); and they are not capable of recognizing (or respecting is probably more accurate) an intelligence outside of themselves.

Now to describe Meta-type 1's in relation to the other stages that are involved in their miss-alignment;- The reason any stage is not functioning, is because the faculty preceding the type's primary stage is not clearly focused so that it can be used as a solid foundation, and because the proceeding stage's faculty is not being given proper reverence or appreciation (basically, the proceeding stage has been abandoned, in an attempt to short circuit and swindle the system in an attempt to stop living within the bounds of freedom; to rather become entrenched in a specific field of psychic employment; where one is forced to use others to perpetuate the deficiency required to keep the meta-type employed in its dysfunction (like an addiction [just an addiction to a persona])) .

For Meta-type 1 to discard the label: He/she needs to make sure to attach "glory" by his/her sense of "how things are" (this is the preceding stage [stage 17]). Because when you don't attach Glory to "how things are"; your basically going to be totally reactionary instead of being proactive [and future results (or purpose) orientated]... What Meta-type 1 actually does, is instead of determining Glory by "how things are"; they use the faculty of how things are to determine their fear in how they live their lives [which keeps them trapped in living in an animalistic mode of survival or sensual conquest (the distinguishing mark being a certain ravenous tendency as to the sensual experience that seems available in the immediate vicinity, according to whatever fear that is judged to subsist in "how things are"].

Now their relationship to the proceeding stage as mentioned above is also one that is not healthy, and as such, a person who is a Meta-type 1 will often be incredibly abrasive or destructive to the proper functioning of stage 2 in others (this is a pattern of repulsion for the proceeding stage is found in each Meta-type). Meta-type 1's attach senses by their sense of "How things would be". Or put another way: they use their faculty of "how things would be" to determine their senses in how they live their lives (this means they get real sensations by their 'blood' ('blood' being the spirit of "how things would be" (a word that can encompass the extent of this faculty would be "discernings"; this can also be connected to the "third eye"; I believe neurologically its very related to the pituitary gland and certain sex hormones [but don't hold me to that]). And so to sum up, whatever they discern the anticipation of, is something that plays on their actual senses in the moment.

The proper functioning of stage 2 is as follows:
Let the spirit of "how things would be" be the thing that determines understanding in how you live your life.
---or---
attach understanding by your sense of "how things would be", and receive "aware of darkness" through your sense of "how things would be".

The faculty of "how things would be" is related to the Fi function; which I define as:
“[Fi]”- Applying one’s own measure of worthiness/value.

Note: When stage 3 is properly realized, stage 1 and 2 basically stop operating- but stage 3 is so broad, that it still encompasses everything, but it does so with regard to a kind of order- but one not based on judgement; although it is based on truth and discernment (but just the discernment upon which stage 3 is founded; one does not have to resort to operating on the stage 2 level to reap the rewards of its proper functioning: which is managed automatically through the proper operation of the higher heavenly stages).

I think I will wait for feedback on this so far, so I can see where my explanations need to be refocused, and work out how people are following so I can fill in any blanks and continue with a more robust style.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Meta-type 1 summary:

The mark of giving fear by your sense of how things are; is attaching senses by your faculty of "how things would be".
This position stops you from giving fear by your sense of what will be, and receiving humility (which is the proper functional arrangement of stage 1).

--------
This can also be a basic description of Autism. Which in my experience is very miss-understood; because I have noticed, that often the autistic person will hide a lot of their capability for proper functioning; in order to navigate their energy environment in order to farm the most "senses" by their faculty of how things would be, in an effort to allay and manage all the fear they attach to "how things are".

In this way, the internet meme where the Autistic child is called a dick, is actually quite insightful- because according to my system, humility is exactly the virtue they lack, which prevents them from engaging pro-actively in a way that offers resolution by their own affairs.

Having any meta-type will involve having an element of all the meta-type's below that point as well; I.e meta-type 5 will have an element of meta-type 1,2,3,4;- although these latent meta-types built into the meta-type 5 will have pretty fixed bounds; subsisting due to the semantic structure of the Id's fixation; around which the stage 5's functioning is obstructed; although I do believe that the lower meta-types can be developed independently, although it will always be in a context related to the original meta-type; this is very similar to the idea's in Scientology around there being a basic a Engram, and then there being "locks" placed upon (or by my account they would be: 'within') that "Engram". And so again to emphasize, you can have a Meta-type 5 that presents with a particular meta-type 5'ish version of Autism (or a shadow of Meta-type 1).

----
At some point, every Meta-type will have to work back down and especially in terms of Meta-type one, identify all the 'lusts of the flesh' in order to transfer these from fear attached to how things are; into a general sense of what will be that provides the determination of all your fear (in this way, the fear is always motivational and made pro-active- which when engaged in this way, will eventually be the cause of its exhaustion: i.e its execution (or crucifixion of the flesh- which will only be a burden until the offence of the cross has ceased)).