• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howtofascinate Archetypes

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm surprised more ENFPs aren't getting The Catalyst. when i read it i was thinking it was so very ENFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm surprised more ENFPs aren't getting The Catalyst. when i read it i was thinking it was so very ENFP.

yeah me too! went back after and read everyone else's and saw you me and starry got the same. not surprised. and omg it's so me.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah me too! went back after and read everyone else's and saw you me and starry got the same. not surprised. and omg it's so me.

oh totally. going through the different sections, was like, "how do they know?"

do you think your job fits you well in those respects?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh totally. going through the different sections, was like, "how do they know?"

do you think your job fits you well in those respects?

yes totally. was thinking that as i was reading it. like the reason i'm a good photographer has always been because i connect easily with people. people warm up fast and we joke around and have fun. they always tell m they had so much fun. which i love to death.

also...when it comes to sales...i genuinely get super excited about the products i'm showing them and then they get excited. like...i'd be a shit sales person in most ways but when i mean it i'm pretty good.

also...i've just joined someones studio and i'm introducing all these new and different ideas and ways of doing things. like literally changing almost every aspect but she loves it and is super excited about it.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes totally. was thinking that as i was reading it. like the reason i'm a good photographer has always been because i connect easily with people. people warm up fast and we joke around and have fun. they always tell m they had so much fun. which i love to death.

also...when it comes to sales...i genuinely get super excited about the products i'm showing them and then they get excited. like...i'd be a shit sales person in most ways but when i mean it i'm pretty good.

:D that's awesome. i totally know what you mean about either being great at sales or terrible depending on how you feel about whatever you're selling. glad you found something so fitting for a catalyst.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:D that's awesome. i totally know what you mean about either being great at sales or terrible depending on how you feel about whatever you're selling. glad you found something so fitting for a catalyst.

I also relate!
[MENTION=17816]Lady[/MENTION] x

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Got Secret Weapon.

Thought about if I might be a brainwashed citizen with a James Bond alter-ego triggered by a word...but dismissed it. I don't think it suits me at all.

Also made me think of this:

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enter-maestro.png

YOU CONSTANTLY SEEK WAYS TO EXPAND YOUR SPHERE OF KNOWLEDGE AND ELEVATE YOUR WORTH. THE MAESTRO IS FASCINATING TO OTHERS FOR THIS DRIVE.

You are motivated to earn the recognition of your peers (and avoid their criticism).
You are rational and private in your evaluation process.
You are autonomous in your leadership and problem-solving approach.
Employees, partners and colleagues value your personal dedication.
You set high goals. Over time, others learn that you will almost always hit your mark.

venn-maestro.png

I sound like a douche

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I sound like a douche

Just because of association w/ Neidermeyer (Mark Metcalf) appearing on Seinfeld? :D

Actually the description sounds a lot like you, at least how you can seem publicly. And I didn't see anything negative in it.

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just because of association w/ Neidermeyer (Mark Metcalf) appearing on Seinfeld? :D

Actually the description sounds a lot like you, at least how you can seem publicly. And I didn't see anything negative in it.

Ive never really been that comfortable with what some descriptions sound like. Is it possible to be modest and have an ego?
haha

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ive never really been that comfortable with what some descriptions sound like. Is it possible to be modest and have an ego? haha

As long as you're actually as good as you think you are...sure :rofl1:

Starry

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: Thanks! You rock - as does the Catalyst. And that pic goes into the avatar library :D

btw...in the name of transparency, this a self-serving request - I scored equally high on The Intrigue and The Catalyst, but only got The Intrigue-report :ninja:

I can totally see how it suits you though :D

To the bolded^^that's so weird because that was my first thought exactly...or that's what I wondered. But I also know you are one of the people that appreciates a little *less polish* in a person :cry: so there was a chance in my mind that you were merely advocating for the Catalyst as a way to facilitate understanding haha (yah, thinking outside of the box is one of the things we do.)

In this way I'll send you the pdf file (full description) I received with one of my fake internet names on it.

Looooot of secret weapons :ninja:

I might have told you this before but your use of the ninja emoticon is always hilarious to me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
venn-rockstar.png

YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR. YOUR INNOVATIVE AND DRAMATIC STYLE SETS YOU APART AND GENERATES EXCITEMENT WHEREVER YOU GO.
Your energy, experimental approach and quick wit generate a great deal of curiosity.
You resist the pull of inertia, instead changing direction or challenging the status quo at every opportunity.
You thrive on building new relationships and experiences.

Thanks [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]!

Didn't get The Catalyst though. Does this mean I'm SFP now?

gromit

likes this
@senza_tema
enter-intrigue.png

venn-intrigue.png

YOU ARE THE INTRIGUE. YOUR WARM ATTRACTIVE NATURE CONTAINS YOUR VERY COMPLEX AND PRIVATE INTERIOR.
  • Your multi-layered personality arouses curiosity and interest in others.
  • You are keenly aware of the gravity in high-pressure situations, but are able to remain calm.
  • Your “emotional intelligence” coupled with the rational side of MYSTIQUE produces an even balance between qualitative and quantitative.
  • You rarely respond on impulse. Consequently others trust your responses as more rational and valuable.

HUH. I don't know what I was expecting, but I am not sure if it was this...

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Watching the patterns in the posted results ... considering there's 49 possible outcomes, one would think they'd fit better. I've been tinkering with the test, tweaking little choices here and there. It's interesting because the "see myself as unique" question especially seems to trigger the rebellion setting big-time. There's too much riding on one or two small changes imo. My answers can go up or down a bit just based on mood.

Results:

I scored as the Trendsetter. Alternately, enhancing the more "emo" questions, the Rockstar. I identified with some portions of each, but not others.

My ESTJ husband had the best fit. He was the Guardian.

guardian.jpg

ESFP son had the most humorous result. We chuckled at the detail-oriented parts ... he was the Craftsman.

craftsman.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Catalyst. Passion backed by Rebellion. I can haz outgoing, independent, out of the box, and experimental entrepreneur attitude.

I can't haz cut and paste on my phone bc I can't be bothered.