• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howtofascinate Archetypes

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looooot of secret weapons :ninja:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
venn-royalguard.png

YOU ARE THE ROYAL GUARD. YOU KEEP THE DETAILS TO YOURSELF, INVOKING INTRIGUE IN YOUR WAKE.
You accomplish your tasks with minimal fuss.
You rarely share the details of a project or goal in process.
You prefer to work privately and independently, but pique the curiosity of others.
You have a fiercely competitive spirit. You rarely come out behind.

CC: [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] doesn't it sound 3w4?

Starry

YEssssss, finally, someone who got the catalyst :wubbie:

Can you link me to/send the report, I'd love to see the details

I felt so happy thinking "omg Amargith appreciates the Catalyst!" ...but figuring out how to send/attach the report...might not be a Catalyst strength.

Are you familiar with this system? I'm actually excited to read about *Mystique*

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
venn-royalguard.png

YOU ARE THE ROYAL GUARD. YOU KEEP THE DETAILS TO YOURSELF, INVOKING INTRIGUE IN YOUR WAKE.
You accomplish your tasks with minimal fuss.
You rarely share the details of a project or goal in process.
You prefer to work privately and independently, but pique the curiosity of others.
You have a fiercely competitive spirit. You rarely come out behind.
CC: [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] doesn't it sound 3w4?
yes, definitely

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I felt so happy thinking "omg Amargith appreciates the Catalyst!" ...but figuring out how to send/attach the report...might not be a Catalyst strength.

Are you familiar with this system? I'm actually excited to read about *Mystique*

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: Thanks! You rock - as does the Catalyst. And that pic goes into the avatar library :D

btw...in the name of transparency, this a self-serving request - I scored equally high on The Intrigue and The Catalyst, but only got The Intrigue-report :ninja:

I can totally see how it suits you though :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You, [MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20868]LadyLazarus[/MENTION] should form a band. Just whining and doing drugs isn't going to get you any fame. :nono:

:laugh: THUS SPOKE SENZA TEMA.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...I so wanna see that band now :ninja:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
@wolfy, [MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20868]LadyLazarus[/MENTION] should form a band. Just whining and doing drugs isn't going to get you any fame. :nono:

...I so wanna see that band now :ninja:

I have a jarring lack of musical capabilities, so I'm hoping the other two can carry me to fame and excess.

L

LadyLazarus

You, [MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20868]LadyLazarus[/MENTION] should form a band. Just whining and doing drugs isn't going to get you any fame. :nono:

Bollocks! Worked for the Sex Pistols didn't it?
I'll bring the cocaine.

Nijntje said:
I have a jarring lack of musical capabilities, so I'm hoping the other two can carry me to fame and excess.

Don't worry; I got this! *plays stairway to heaven on Kazoo*:rock:

This has stopped neither Justin Bieber nor Rebeca Black (though Rebecca Black is improving.)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
[MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION], [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION], [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION], [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION], [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION], [MENTION=4131]SmileyMan[/MENTION], [MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION], [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION], [MENTION=825]ygolo[/MENTION], [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION], [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION], [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION], [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION] [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION][MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION] [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION]

TAKE THE QUIZ AND POST YER RESULTS :}
Your wish is my command!

I got:

image.jpg

image.jpg

YOU ARE THE CONNOISSEUR. YOU KNOW HOW TO INTERACT, COMMUNICATE, AND PRESENT YOUR IDEAS IN A WAY THAT IS VALUED BY COLLEAGUES, EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS.
You intuitively understand what others need in order to buy products or ideas from you.
You are inspired by relationships, and enjoy a wide social circle.
You’ve crafted a sophisticated image and a vivid communication style.
You are savvy about external motivators, and find reward in the admiration of others.
Never complacent, you continually identify new goals and challenges.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First I got the rockstar archetype, which is funny, so I tried again and got the architect, which isn't that great of a fit, either. :shrug:

G

garbage

I took the test and posted my results but the forum was broken or getting upgraded or something.

I downloaded the PDF on my home computer, and I might post the details later. Cliffnotes: I got Prestige + Rebellion = Avant Garde.