User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh, I don't know if anyone else mentioned it, but where do people get "49 types" from?

Yes, the chart shows a 7x7 grid with 49 boxes, but you can't really GET the same secondary and primary, based on how the test is scored. (So no "Alarm - Alarm" types, in terms of the test output.) The test only seems to generate 42 combinations.

Or did I miss something?

PS. I thought my Dormant Trigger was right on -- "Power" was mine, and the descriptions of someone with Power in that dormant position described me perfectly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Was it Marm who thought there might be more ties to enneagram? Think I prob agree with that, vs. mbti.
    My result (Blue Chip*) almost seemed like an introverted result, even though it was accurate. Which I guess makes sense for an enneagram type (1) that is more prevalent among introverts than extroverts.

*Only one so far! Who's the special snowflake now?? Huh???
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    My result (Blue Chip*) almost seemed like an introverted result, even though it was accurate. Which I guess makes sense for an enneagram type (1) that is more prevalent among introverts than extroverts.

step aside all you e4s and INFJs. there's a new snowflake in town.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post

step aside all you e4s and INFJs. there's a new snowflake in town.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Haha...I'm waiting for more Intrigues
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, I don't know if anyone else mentioned it, but where do people get "49 types" from?

Yes, the chart shows a 7x7 grid with 49 boxes, but you can't really GET the same secondary and primary, based on how the test is scored. (So no "Alarm - Alarm" types, in terms of the test output.) The test only seems to generate 42 combinations.

Or did I miss something?

PS. I thought my Dormant Trigger was right on -- "Power" was mine, and the descriptions of someone with Power in that dormant position described me perfectly.
    I think you can get two together "Power - Power" etc. No one here has yet though. keeps watching.

I liked my trigger too. There certainly was stuff in the report that hit the mark, but for me anyway, almost as much missed. But it certainly gave me some interesting stuff to ponder on!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I loved your result! For a change, what could loosely correlate with STJ results is dynamically well-written! And I enjoyed how my husband's was written up too. (My results seem very flakey in comparison!)
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed this test, it provides in-depth explanations for each of the 49 different archetypes.

For the access code, put Book2014, and you can be like me and fill in the information boxes with random places/names.

My Results:

Dude, this test is AWESOME! Thank you for this, I love it! It basically confirms what I've been thinking about the last few months. "What do I bring to others?"

I got "The Ringleader" which is power then passion and my worst trait is trust, lol. So I start things and am very colorful and can get everyone excited for a new endeavor, and then once its started I don't feel like following through anymore, lol.

My question is: other than being a broke as fuck entrepreneur, what good am I?
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I think you can get two together "Power - Power" etc. No one here has yet though. keeps watching.
    On what basis would you suggest that, PB?

Look at how it scores.
    It ranks the seven categories.
    Each category only appears once in the ranking.
    The caregories do not compete against each other.
    I'm curious as to how anyone could get a "power - power" combo, the way the scores are presented.

Also, a "power - power" combination (or anything doubled) would, based on the description, simply be a "power" description (or whatever). The secondary is meant to differentiate the primary. If the secondary and primary are the same, it would just be an undifferentiated Primary -- hence, read the primary description and there you go.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I wonder if we are all the double of our primary trigger?