User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I mean, you guys do realize there are 49 types right? Not sixteen.

I think I'm the only one who got The Victor so far, so that totally makes me unique to the lot of you

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    YOU ARE THE WISE OWL. YOU CAN NAVIGATE THE MOST EFFECTIVE PATH TOWARD A GOAL WITHOUT GETTING RUFFLED OR DISTRACTED.
    You remain controlled and focused—without drama or emotional fuss.
    You guard the details of your thought process and goals so that you can ensure results.
    Your quiet, unassuming style conveys a thoughtfulness that others sense immediately.
    You build success gradually, but with the strongest foundation.

I also got this
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

YOU ARE THE WISE OWL. YOU CAN NAVIGATE THE MOST EFFECTIVE PATH TOWARD A GOAL WITHOUT GETTING RUFFLED OR DISTRACTED.
    You remain controlled and focused—without drama or emotional fuss.
    You guard the details of your thought process and goals so that you can ensure results.
    Your quiet, unassuming style conveys a thoughtfulness that others sense immediately.
    You build success gradually, but with the strongest foundation.
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I just don't think this is anything like MBTI. It's more like Enneagram. Like certain types might be more likely to be E4, but this doesn't mean all E4s are INFJ.

LIKEWISE, the closeness of Passion and Rebellion in Catalyst and Rock Star would not make them clearly ENFP and ESFP. If anything, it would blur lines on ExFP. I think Senza is on to something with Interaction styles.
    There are some loose associations forming ... INTJ's getting "Secret Weapon", INFJ's "Subtle Touch", many FP's as "Rockstar", etc.

I am still curiously questioning what kind of system puts the following together as "Trendsetters":

Me
    Johnny
    Halla74
    Greenfairy
    Eilonwy

I'm trying to suss out some underlying thought process, feeling, nuance, characteristic we share that would thus connect us together. So far, am not feeling or seeing it.

Again, like many tests, the utility of it is only insofar as you can align with the result is delivers back to you. With 49 possible outcomes, I would expect it should fit better, be more customized, than a system with fewer "buckets".

eta: I do feel ok with "Rebellion" as the primary energy, but neither the "Trendsetter" nor "Rockstar" description captures things "right" for me ... maybe 50%? I have to twist myself to align with either. And I think too, I shy away from any system that uses a "TOTALLY ME" or "NOT ME" option ... that kind of absolute polarity makes me squeemy.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    And I think too, I shy away from any system that uses a "TOTALLY ME" or "NOT ME" option ... that kind of absolute polarity makes me squeemy.
    They need to have a 'Totally Me' or 'Not Me' answer for the question: "Do totally me or not me options to personality questions make you squeemy?"
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

LadyLazarus

Dammit why must we correlate everything with MBTI?!
    Freaking MBTI websites I swear...we should be focusing on the real issue; figuring out how to stop global warming from melting all our faces off.

My dormant was Alarm.
    So was mine. *high five*

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    give them to meeeeeeeeee
    Pork bones. This made me think of pork bones.

There are some loose associations forming ... INTJ's getting "Secret Weapon", INFJ's "Subtle Touch", many FP's as "Rockstar", etc.

I am still questioning what kind of system puts the following together as "Trendsetters":

Me
    Johnny
    Halla74
    Greenfairy
    Eilonwy
    Oh, really? FP were rockstars? I don't see the connection either. If I take a Halla and Johnny out it is easier. Maybe they weren't paying attention. lol

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    They need to have a 'Totally Me' or 'Not Me' answer for the question: "Do totally me or not me options to personality questions make you squeemy?"
    TOTALLY ME!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Oh, really? FP were rockstars? I don't see the connection either. If I take a Halla and Johnny out it is easier. Maybe they weren't paying attention. lol

Seriously though, interesting to watch for patterns as peeps post. All other trendsetters, unite! Let's blaze the path forward together!

And what I would LOVE to see are the overall percentages for each of these archetypes! Anyone have a link? Or know?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

TOTALLY ME!
    I knew it!

Seriously though, interesting to watch for patterns as peeps post. All other trendsetters, unite! Let's blaze the path forward together!
    I enjoy looking at the patterns too. There are a few general ones, like, 'Secret Weapon' is totally linked to INxx, seems to be most common on forum, 'Subtle Touch' seems to be INFx, and yeah, 'Rockstar' to FP; a few others.

Was it Marm who thought there might be more ties to enneagram? Think I prob agree with that, vs. mbti.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Was it Marm who thought there might be more ties to enneagram? Think I prob agree with that, vs. mbti.
    *nods* I think marm mentioned it, yes. Yet, using myself as example: e9 = Trendsetter? Maybe social dominance? And Halla is e7, Eilonwy identifes with e4 etc. Seems all over the map. Have to check our instincts and see. And watch some more ...
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching