• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howtofascinate Archetypes

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Huh. That was unexpected.

0mLFT50.png

A4l6TrT.png

pxehT2O.png

2oSw74G.png

While there's a slant towards J-ness in this profile that I personally lack, some things are very true, like not working well with supervision, innate dislike of having to follow orders, a desire to work alone and being motivated most strongly by an inner sense of perfectionism. For whatever reason, this fits the way people see me externally, particularly at work, even though it's not entirely in sync with my self-perception.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Primary - Alert - sounds a bit like ESTJ

Secondary - Mistique - seems I_T_, (maybe Ti?)

Primary + Secondary = The Detective

Dormant - Power - EJ

Detective adjectives:
1. CLEAR-CUT - Si
2. ACCURATE - Se
3. METICULOUS - Te
4. CIRCUMSPECT - IJ
5. PRIVATE - I

vorfreude

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rings true! I took the test a couple of years ago and got the same 2 advantages but in reverse order :)
So it's either PASSION & MYSTIQUE, or MYSTIQUE & PASSION... hehe..

by the way Book2015 works now.

Your ARCHETYPE is a combination of your Primary and Secondary advantages.

THREE ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU
THE INTRIGUE
PERCEPTIVE
NUANCED
SELECTIVE

{THE INTRIGUE}
PRIMARY ADVANTAGE
PASSION
SECONDARY ADVANTAGE
MYSTIQUE

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU.
You have a rare ability to switch between taking an analytical view and emotionally connecting
You don’t always show what’s on your mind. Your character is complex and rich
You’re not superficial, and it takes time to get to know you well
You’re capable of finding the most effective method to persuade an audience. You are the most complex of all the Archetypes

Hmm... rebellion is a swappable secondary ?
Passion- 18%
Mystique - 17%
Rebellion - 17%
Alert - 15%
Power - 12%
Prestige - 11%
Trust - 10%

My dormant trigger is Trust. Yep, not the most routine-friendly individual on the planet ;)
Routine is exhausting!

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
They require an Assesment code. Where can I get that?
Book2014 doesn't work.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
YOU DON'T SAY?
Aren't you a bit late with your comment? (rethorical, don't answer)

vorfreude

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YOU DON'T SAY?
Aren't you a bit late with your comment? (rethorical, don't answer)

aren't you a bit rude? oops... sorry, I did answer, how very stupid of me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Chrysanthea

The Secret Weapon
~Clever
~Unassuming
~Independent
ADVANTAGES:
Primary: MYSTIQUE
Secondary: INNOVATION
Dormant: POWER

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU:
You have a creative mind and you produce agile solutions even when under high pressure (definitely not true... I just break down completely under any pressure >.<)
You are creative in a non-flashy way, preferring to do your work quietly (yep)
You enjoy working independently. You don’t boast about your achievements. But you can produce great inventions, creative ideas, and new product designs (yeeepp)
You make great contributions to the company’s performance, but do so in an unassuming manner (contributions? Bleh. Not my thing.)

"Highest and Best Value" of THE SECRET WEAPON
You combine analytical and creative skills.
You observe new situations and you are able to assess quickly what needs to change.
Unhindered by traditional ways of working, you come up with your own ideas of how things can be done differently.
You communicate without fuss. You provide rational arguments for your ideas.

What Is Not the "Highest and Best Value" of THE SECRET WEAPON?
While you rarely have a flashy personality, you have a sharp mind and keen observations.
You do like to meet new people and encounter new situations, but often don’t enjoy overtly drawing attention to yourself, as Rockstars or Talents might.
You are the quiet star of your team who outshines most others with your creativity and intelligence.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ARCHETYPE
THREE ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU
THE SECRET WEAPON
CLEVER
UNASSUMING
INDEPENDENT
Submit Submit
YOUR FASCINATION ADVANTAGES

Your Primary Advantage is your most effective mode of communication. When you communicate with this Advantage, you are your most fascinating and influential.
YOUR PRIMARY ADVANTAGE:MYSTIQUE

Your Secondary Advantage describes your second-highest mode of communication. Like your Primary Advantage, it describes how your personality is most likely to add value.
YOUR SECONDARY ADVANTAGE: INNOVATION

When you communicate with your Primary and Secondary Advantages, you come across as more confident and authentic.

Your Primary and Secondary Advantages combine to form your Archetype; your Archetype indicate how the world sees you.
YOUR DORMANT ADVANTAGEPOWER
Your Dormant Advantage is the one that holds the least potential for you in fascinating others; it's how you are least likely to influence and impress others.

Want to learn more about your Archetype, and how it help you stand out? Read on to find out more about your personality's most valuable difference.

Eh

Derpravity

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Secret Weapon
~Clever
~Unassuming
~Independent
ADVANTAGES:

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU:
You have a creative mind and you produce agile solutions even when under high pressure (definitely not true... I just break down completely under any pressure >.<)
You enjoy working independently. You don’t boast about your achievements. But you can produce great inventions, creative ideas, and new product designs (yeeepp)
You make great contributions to the company’s performance, but do so in an unassuming manner (contributions? Bleh. Not my thing.)

You observe new situations and you are able to assess quickly what needs to change.
Unhindered by traditional ways of working, you come up with your own ideas of how things can be done differently.

While you rarely have a flashy personality, you have a sharp mind and keen observations.
You do like to meet new people and encounter new situations, but often don’t enjoy overtly drawing attention to yourself, as Rockstars or Talents might.
You are the quiet star of your team who outshines most others with your creativity and intelligence.

I got the same, but with a dormant of "Passion".

I thought the test and its conclusions were pretty obvious/shallow. I mean it tells you very straightforwardly what you already know, by giving your answers, with no potential for revealing blind spots. There's no level of analysis going on.

If the test was just a complete list of the "advantages" and asked you to pick the top three that fit you, the result would probably be the same.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Secret Weapon
~Clever
~Unassuming
~Independent
ADVANTAGES:

HOW THE WORLD SEES YOU:

Exact same result.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Archetype "THE MAVERICK LEADER"
_You see the world as it could become_

Three adjectives that describe how the world sees you
The Maverick Leader

Pioneering
Irreverent
Entrepreneurial

YOUR FASCINATION ADVANTAGES

Your Primary Advantage is your most effective mode of communication. When you communicate with this Advantage, you are your most fascinating and influential.
Your Primary Advantage
INNOVATION

Your Secondary Advantage describes your second-highest mode of communication. Like your Primary Advantage, it describes how your personality is most likely to add value.
Your Secondary Advantage
POWER

When you communicate with your Primary and Secondary Advantages, you come across as more confident and authentic.

Your Primary and Secondary Advantages combine to form your Archetype; your Archetype indicate how the world sees you.
Your Dormant Advantage
ALERT

Your Dormant Advantage is the one that holds the least potential for you in fascinating others; it's how you are least likely to influence and impress others.

My twin is "the change agent" (Power+innovation)

- - - Updated - - -

Try Book2015.

Merci beaucoup !:bye: