Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    i'm surprised more ENFPs aren't getting The Catalyst. when i read it i was thinking it was so very ENFP.
    The description of Catalyst says clearly in touch with the five senses. Also 6 percent of people are Catalysts but only 4 percent Rockstar (I pay attention to detail)...I would not be so quick to try to matchy match with MBTI types.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    The description of Catalyst says clearly in touch with the five senses. Also 6 percent of people are Catalysts but only 4 percent Rockstar (I pay attention to detail)...I would not be so quick to try to matchy match with MBTI types.
    They actually correlate passion with not only emotional connection but also connecting with the senses and being sensitive to atmosphere. So it's a kind of mix of Feeling and Sensing that way.

WALMART

If The Catalyst is anything like it sounds, The Catalyst and Ne-dom can be readily interchangable.

Moreso than The Catalyst and an Si dom, at any rate.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    If The Catalyst is anything like it sounds, The Catalyst and Ne-dom can be readily interchangable.

Moreso than The Catalyst and an Si dom, at any rate.
    Both Catalyst and Rockstar says in tune with the five senses. Se =/= Si.

They could both be variations on ExFP bc of simply being passionate and rebellious in reverse preferences.

My dormant was Alarm.

I don't assume anything is interchangeable until acquiring further information, and I am already skeptical since both emphasized five senses and Ne dom rejects Si.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    They actually correlate passion with not only emotional connection but also connecting with the senses and being sensitive to atmosphere. So it's a kind of mix of Feeling and Sensing that way.
    Makes sense.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

That's a really interesting test and worthwhile results

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I mean, you guys do realize there are 49 types right? Not sixteen.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Both Catalyst and Rockstar says tune with the five senses. Se =/= Si.

They could both be variations on ExFP bc of simply being passionate and rebellious in reverse preferences.

My dormant was Alarm.

I don't assume anything is interchangeable until acquiring further information, and I am already skeptical since both emphasized five senses and Ne dom rejects Si.
    I don't think an Ne type is absolved of ties to sense. In fact, Jung predicted (ironically) an Ne type is moreso primed towards sensory and sense type objects.

The title "Catalyst" is given to evoke a set of concepts, and for me that set of concepts I correlate with what I know of Ne.

Catalyst sounds like the Get Things Going interaction style. I mean, I'm sure more than one of these categories also correlates with that style but this seems like the most obvious choice as that's literally what a catalyst does.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Catalyst sounds like the Get Things Going interaction style. I mean, I'm sure more than one of these categories also correlates with that style but this seems like the most obvious choice as that's literally what a catalyst does.
    Aye. The Architect, my score, also pinged the "Ne" section of my understanding (I don't know interaction styles, you should talk about it sometime).

"If well-intentioned, with an orientation to life not purely egoistical, he may render exceptional service as the promoter, if not the initiator of every kind of promising enterprise. He is the natural advocate of every minority that holds the seed of future promise. Because of his capacity, when orientated more towards men than things, to make an intuitive diagnosis of their abilities and range of usefulness, he can also 'make' men. His capacity to inspire his fellow-men with courage, or to kindle enthusiasm for something new, is unrivalled, although he may have forsworn it by the morrow. The more powerful and vivid his intuition, the more is his subject fused and blended with the divined possibility. He animates it; he presents it in plastic shape and with convincing fire; he almost embodies it. It is not a mere histrionic display, but a fate."

For interested parties.