• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Howtofascinate Archetypes

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah thanks.

• Mystique 18%
  • Rebellion 18%
  • Prestige 15%
  • Passion 14%
  • Alarm 14%
  • Power 12%
  • Trust 10%

edit: Funny how you add up those percentages and you get 101%. So somewhere it is a bit off, or not as accurately represented.
Where as [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]'s percentages adds up to 89% :huh:

1. Things added up to 101% most likely beause of rounding off the numbers behind the scenes. It's only 1 off.
2. OrangeAppled's scores: Uhhh....... 20% + 20% + 18% + 13% + 11% + 11% + 7% = 100%. Are you doing Core Content Math or something?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Things added up to 101% most likely beause of rounding off the numbers behind the scenes. It's only 1 off.
2. OrangeAppled's scores: Uhhh....... 20% + 20% + 18% + 13% + 11% + 11% + 7% = 100%. Are you doing Core Content Math or something?

:doh:

Look at what I did: 20 + 20 + 18 + 13 + 11 + 7 = 89

Alea_iacta_est

EDIT: My bad, I just realized this was you correcting a mistake made in an earlier post, apologies.

PancakeMix

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
2a4b048a170b4a7843300c4879183097.png

26392d13bad5988b7d8f5b82918de002.png

• You have exceptional attention to detail.
  • You rarely share your thought process or motives.
  • You analyze data and collect facts before acting, to ensure a higher-quality result.
  • You are competitive by nature and rarely come out behind.
  • You keep your emotions and feelings private, only sharing with a select few.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's really interesting!

It won't let me cut and paste graphics, for some reason, but I'll copy the words anyway:

YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR. YOUR INNOVATIVE AND DRAMATIC STYLE SETS YOU APART AND GENERATES EXCITEMENT WHEREVER YOU GO.

Your energy, experimental approach and quick wit generate a great deal of curiosity.
You resist the pull of inertia, instead changing direction or challenging the status quo at every opportunity.
You thrive on building new relationships and experiences.

3% of the people who took the Fascination Advantage test use the same primary and secondary trigger combination as you. {REBELLION + PASSION}

Primary Personality Descriptors:

Embraces opportunities for change and exploration
Driven by a profound sense of adventure and creativity
Captivates with spontaneity and a quick wit
Values innovation and cutting-edge thinking
Inspires brainstorming and inventive problem solving

You attract attention because you change the game.
WHO YOU ARE:

Innovative
Independent
Entrepreneurial
Edgy
Unpredictable

HOW YOU ADD VALUE:

You quickly solve problems with fresh solutions.
You're able to generate ideas that surprise people with a new perspective.
People watch to see what you'll do next, because you thwart tradition.

EXAMPLES OF LEADERS WHO USE REBELLION:

Richard Branson, Don Draper, David Letterman, Amelia Earhart, Jeff Bezos, Albert Einstein
HOW TO APPLY REBELLION AT WORK:

You are curious, unconventional, and seek new options. Want to channel these uncommon talents to reach your ultimate career potential? Once you tap into your natural REBELLION strengths, you can better persuade and captivate your co-workers, your boss, and your customers.
REBELLION

My primary trigger is REBELLION. 12% people who took the Fascination Advantage test also use REBELLION as their primary trigger.
Combine REBELLION With

COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES & POTENTIAL PITFALLS

Action Plan

In this report, you've discovered how your personality naturally fascinates others. Now it's time to put this learning into action. These are your first 3 action steps to start building immediate influence.
Slow Down

You generate excitement with your out-of-the-box thinking and expressive delivery. Your energy is contagious, but your more linear* thinking team members or customers may have a difficult time keeping up with you. Lean on your PASSION trigger to maintain the connection and slow down your pace so that everyone is able to follow.
Nurture The Right Environment

You get frustrated very easily when forced to tow the line and work "inside the box." It would squelch your competitive edge to work in an assembly-line style company, producing the same kind of thing over and over again. In order to get the most from your strengths, seek out and nurture an environment in which you have frequent in-person contact with others and you are encouraged to generate your own ideas outside of established procedures.
Give Your Team The Facts

Rather than the steady, quiet, understated leadership of other types, you bring drama and excitement. Be aware most people are more rational and literal than you. When persuading rationally-minded customers, keep in mind that less* creative types will quickly get lost (and possibly frustrated) by your conceptual leaps. Explicitly outline your thinking in a very literal way so they can understand and appreciate your plan. Use diagrams, descriptions and statistics. Bring them along on your journey.

All I can say is, Holy crap, I wish I were that awesome.

Oh well, I accepted being sx/soc after all.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Primary trigger: Prestige
Secondary trigger: Rebellion
Dormant trigger: Power

Archetype: The Avant-Garde
Forward-thinking
Original
Enterprising

YOU ARE THE AVANT-GARDE. YOU EMBODY A FRESH INTERPRETATION OF THE DETAILS, TWEAKING THE GAME TO INFLUENCE DIRECTION. YOUR CUSTOMERS AND CO-WORKERS ARE FASCINATED BY YOUR ABILITY TO BE TAPPED INTO “THE NEXT BIG THING” IN BUSINESS AND IN POP CULTURE.

Your distinctive thinking and perspective earns you immediate respect from employees, clients and colleagues.
You are perceived as being “in the know,” and an expert in making recommendations to others.
Your inventive thinking inspires others to join you in the pursuit of your goals.
You constantly seek ways change the status quo.
You have a dramatic communication style, which keeps your audience engaged and delighted.

3% of the people who took the Fascination Advantage test use the same primary and secondary trigger combination as you. {PRESTIGE + REBELLION}

Doomkid

I got the subtle touch (primary:mystique; secondary:passion; dormant:power)
very nice test

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nice misuse of the word archetype :doh:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So I'm a little late to the party on this, but the promo code isn't working anymore.

Little help [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] ?

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The promo code was working as of today so my results are: The Secret Weapon (Prestige is dormant)...Passion was very high as third value.

I found it to be very accurate for myself...

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Provacateur - Innovation and Mystique

Interesting test and I find my results true enough, the only downside is the corporate lingo (though I'm sure that applies to most people).

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Provacateur - Innovation and Mystique

Interesting test and I find my results true enough, the only downside is the corporate lingo (though I'm sure that applies to most people).

And your dormant?

libby

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Provocateur
venn-provocateur.png