• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac sign are you?

What is your Zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Libra

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am allegedly a Pisces. According to the descriptions of Pisces, this apparently means I am "emotional, sensitive, trusting, fickle, gullible, irrational, and wishy-washy".

001.jpg

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an Aquarius, and having read my birth chart, I can say that astrology is every bit as filled with boloney as anything I've ever encountered. Either that, or someone's lying about my birth date.

i would have guessed aquarius just based on you feeling that way :whistling:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i would have guessed aquarius just based on you feeling that way :whistling:
*is amused*

. . . I don't even know what an Aquarius is supposed to be. Compared with astrology, the MBTI is the most specific and consistent thing you could hope for. Yes, there probably is some sort of correlation between events in my life and the motions of the planets. But I think it would be physically impossible for even half of the things ascribed to Aquarius on any given day to all be true of me.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sagittarius on the cusp of Capricorn.

If this is even real.

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait, I didn't realise people still took this stuff seriously. This is just supposed to be for fun, yeah? Because I'm sorry, but if you honestly believe that the position of celestial bodies affects your personality in some spiritual or abstract way... Well, that's just retarded.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm a capricorn for now, but when I pass away where the sun was at my birth will be named for me and a new zodiac sign will emerge. I will be projected on to the sky as a man with a spear being thrown, riding the sun chariot, and two babes at each side holding on to my muscles as I flex - one around my thigh muscle and the other around my bicep muscle like Duke Nukem cover art.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aries.

16 of us so far. We're winning the poll. Looks like we're leading the pack. If descriptions of the sign are to be believed, that's something that we should revel in.

On the other hand, however,
Wait, I didn't realise people still took this stuff seriously. This is just supposed to be for fun, yeah? Because I'm sorry, but if you honestly believe that the position of celestial bodies affects your personality in some spiritual or abstract way... Well, that's just retarded.
this.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Leo... and terrible at it :rolleyes:

people are weirdos...

Chthonic

I don't relate to my sun sign at all but my natal chart is all kinds of revealing, extremely accurate in terms of describing internal motivations and conflicts. Hold as much water for me as say MBTI. Does anyone really believe humanity can be reduced to just 16 personality types and a bunch of functions? At least astrology has a lot more range, with regards to houses, planets and aspects, which do give some kind of rationale for why one sun sign person can be entirely unlike another.

Unfortunately my natal chart is full of hard aspects that prior to any knowledge of astrology have actually played out in my life as described. Sucks royally because I have to give away the idea that I will find any real kind of success in life. Both my life experience and my natal chart tend to disagree with that. At least I am failing according to plan...:dry:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a metal snake. Similar to the one in metal gear.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

you sound fun :)

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I started reading this thread and noticed people complaining about how many Aries users there are...

I'm an (yep) Aries and at a glance it doesn't seem to correlate with a personality type :D

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
/standard NT disclaimer about the merits of astrology.

Libra with Gemini moon, Mars and Venus (ha) Virgo. The description of Venus in Virgo is accurate, at least. Does any of this surprise anyone?

I'm dating a Sagittarius.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm an Aries according to my birth, I don't know enough about astrology to go deeper into anything, I always considered it a farce tbh. The Aries description barely fits me. Though [MENTION=23213]GarrotTheThief[/MENTION] said something regarding astrology about my personality in regards to treating people ages ago and I've forgotten what it was, something like Venus in Aquarius or something similar idk, anyway when I searched it up it sounded pretty accurate.