• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac sign are you?

What is your Zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Libra

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Libra here...

I don't believe in astrology but know all my planet signs
Ascending: Virgo
Sun: Libra
Moon: Leo
Mercury: Scorpio
Venus: Scorpio
Mars: Leo
Etc.

:whistling:

I don't get all the 12 houses and what they mean. When I read my natal report, it's somewhat true but it is contradictory. So...I don't buy it.

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I am a Pisces. And I find my Zodiac describtion only 1/ 2 accurate. A typical Pisces describtion sounds a lot like an INFP. I am n INTJ. And ther is no way I am sensitive, weak, idealistic or irrational. Well, I used to be idealistic, but I no longer am.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a Pisces. And I find my Zodiac describtion only 1/ 2 accurate. A typical Pisces describtion sounds a lot like an INFP. I am n INTJ. And ther is no way I am sensitive, weak, idealistic or irrational. Well, I used to be idealistic, but I no longer am.

You're only considering your sun sign out of context with other aspects, such as your moon sign.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Libra here...

I don't believe in astrology but know all my planet signs
Ascending: Virgo
Sun: Libra
Moon: Leo
Mercury: Scorpio
Venus: Scorpio
Mars: Leo
Etc.

:whistling:

I don't get all the 12 houses and what they mean. When I read my natal report, it's somewhat true but it is contradictory. So...I don't buy it.

Are you suggesting that you're not at all contradictory? Are you suggesting that you're never, ever torn between two different ideas of two very opposite decisions?

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you suggesting that you're not at all contradictory? Are you suggesting that you're never, ever torn between two different ideas of two very opposite decisions?

No, you want to read my chart? :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You're only considering your sun sign out of context with other aspects, such as your moon sign.
Sorry, not an expert in astrology. I' m not sure about my moon sign, but I remember once talking to one person on one forum who was interested in astrology. We both were making fan speculations about our favourite video game, and when she started PMing me, she said she once made my astrological chart out of curiosity, and my moon sign was a Virgo. She also said that I generally sound a lot like like a Virgo. But to me a Virgo personality sounds more like an xSTJ. My mom' s Sun sign is a Virgo and she is an ISTJ. Aside from that, I don' t know how to define my moon sign. But I will be glad if you explain me, since it might make my Zodiac describtion more accurate.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I still don't give much credence to the Zodiac BUT this describes me pretty well, and kinda makes me wonder, but I'm too lazy to look more into it:

Aquarius Characteristics
Witty
Clever
Caring
Creative
Unique
Obstinate
Emotional
Mocking
Rebellious
Indifferent

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry, not an expert in astrology. I' m not sure about my moon sign, but I remember once talking to one person on one forum who was interested in astrology. We both were making fan speculations about our favourite video game, and when she started PMing me, she said she once made my astrological chart out of curiosity, and my moon sign was a Virgo. She also said that I generally sound a lot like like a Virgo. But to me a Virgo personality sounds more like an xSTJ. My mom' s Sun sign is a Virgo and she is an ISTJ. Aside from that, I don' t know how to define my moon sign. But I will be glad if you explain me, since it might make my Zodiac describtion more accurate.

Free Astrology Reports: Natal Chart, Compatibility, Future

W

WhoCares

Cancer, with cancer ascendant. Moon in capricorn. Do not relate to cancer description at all. But strangely my last partner was capricorn with moon in cancer. That was all kinds of fatal attraction. :shock:

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm Virgo. Only a half true, I think!

Holy

until you're fully grown
MBTI Type
PURE