• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Zodiac sign are you?

What is your Zodiac sign?

• Aries

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Taurus

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Gemini

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Cancer

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 16 8.7%
  • Virgo

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Libra

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gonna have to count me out.
I did a free online chart with much haste & accepted the incorrect date. http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm
If I'm interpreting it correctly it appears that I'm actually a couple days from being between the two signs.

What do astrology houses do & is there supposed to be a cusp in each house?
Cusp refers to within a few degrees of the next sign. So while I was born a couple of days before the sun moved into Libra my sun sign is 28 degrees Virgo, out of 30, so I consider it to be on the cusp. You can say something is on the cusp of a house. The houses of an astrological chart refer to different areas of life and are ruled by the signs in order, which just means the signs have an association with those houses. Like the first one is ruled by Aries and it is about your personal identity, personality, personal motivation, how you appear to others, everything referring to just you as an individual. Aries is associated with the self as well, and the sign on the first house is your Rising Sign or Ascendant (which denotes those things). A planet in this house is personalized and has a special relevance to you as a person. Planets fall into the houses in your chart, and so you will express the planetary energy (like relationship behavior and values) in a certain manner characteristic of the sign it is in, in the life area of the house it is in. Like I have Venus in Libra in the 6th. house. This means I value harmony, equality, and beauty in partnerships, in the life area of work and health. That could mean I gravitate toward jobs working with people, where I have attractive coworkers, I might date a coworker, etc. But it is on the cusp of the seventh, which is the life area of relationships, partnerships, and marriage, so permanent relationships take on more importance for me.

á´…eparted

passages
Cusp refers to within a few degrees of the next sign. So while I was born a couple of days before the sun moved into Libra my sun sign is 28 degrees Virgo, out of 30, so I consider it to be on the cusp. You can say something is on the cusp of a house. The houses of an astrological chart refer to different areas of life and are ruled by the signs in order, which just means the signs have an association with those houses. Like the first one is ruled by Aries and it is about your personal identity, personality, personal motivation, how you appear to others, everything referring to just you as an individual. Aries is associated with the self as well, and the sign on the first house is your Rising Sign or Ascendant (which denotes those things). A planet in this house is personalized and has a special relevance to you as a person. Planets fall into the houses in your chart, and so you will express the planetary energy (like relationship behavior and values) in a certain manner characteristic of the sign it is in, in the life area of the house it is in. Like I have Venus in Libra in the 6th. house. This means I value harmony, equality, and beauty in partnerships, in the life area of work and health. That could mean I gravitate toward jobs working with people, where I have attractive coworkers, I might date a coworker, etc. But it is on the cusp of the seventh, which is the life area of relationships, partnerships, and marriage, so permanent relationships take on more importance for me.

It also depends on who you ask. Some don't really regard the cusp as being all that important and disregard it all together. Where as others regard it so much that they consider 29 degrees to actually be in the next sign.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really though, why are there so many Aries?!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Leo.

Surprised at the number of Aries. Too bad the poll is not public.

tumblr_mqdeafgZsp1r3vcx5o1_500.png

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Another Aries shows up to the party! March 31st...I missed being an April fool by about 4 hours. I don't feel like one but have been told that I outwardly match the description somewhat.

Can someone give me a good astrology website for my curiosity?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Scorpio. So if INFJs are Aries, does that mean ESFPs or ESFJs are likely Geminis?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scorpio. So if INFJs are Aries, does that mean ESFPs or ESFJs are likely Geminis?

My sister is an ESFP and she's a Gemini! :D

She's annoying in her ficklidity ways, blowing hot and cold...gah (so says the pot).

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just barely! I feel like you're really both, at least in your public life. :)
Cool -- I guess I'll join [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION]' cusp gang, then :D

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't see Aries as fitting INFJ much at all.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Cusp refers to within a few degrees of the next sign. The houses of an astrological chart refer to different areas of life and are ruled by the signs in order, which just means the signs have an association with those houses.

Do all 12 house signs being on a cusp infer a person is likely a blend of both signs in that area of their life?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool -- I guess I'll join [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION]' cusp gang, then :D

yeeeah, get in here with that badass bow and arrow.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Ehm.

I'm a cusp. Clearly we are too special to be mentioned in a pole filled with you average non-cusp zodiacs

:encore: