User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your Zodiac sign?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aries

20 13.99%
  • Taurus

8 5.59%
  • Gemini

11 7.69%
  • Cancer

11 7.69%
  • Leo

13 9.09%
  • Virgo

8 5.59%
  • Libra

11 7.69%
  • Scorpio

11 7.69%
  • Sagittarius

15 10.49%
  • Capricorn

10 6.99%
  • Aquarius

13 9.09%
  • Pisces

12 8.39%
First 9171819

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Aquarius baby
    Me too.

Likes five sounds, Daenera liked this post

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Me too.

I love this version and dedicate it to all my fellow Aquarians out there:

Likes five sounds liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    I'm an Aries according to my birth, I don't know enough about astrology to go deeper into anything, I always considered it a farce tbh. The Aries description barely fits me. Though @GarrotTheThief said something regarding astrology about my personality in regards to treating people ages ago and I've forgotten what it was, something like Venus in Aquarius or something similar idk, anyway when I searched it up it sounded pretty accurate.
    Venus signifies libra and taurus, the seventh house of partnerhsip and second house of wealth. If ever there was artificial intelligence it would have to be programmed using the efficient zodiac since only the zodiac can capture all areas of life into 12 neat buckets...

As such venus is about diplomacy, art, pleasure, money, possessions, luxury, peace, tranquility. The ideal of venus is the garden or an age ushered in by peace either on a personal or global level.

Aquarius is about reform, electricity, freedom and rules such things as computers, the avant-garde...it is related to the 11th house of groups, associations, collective movements, and humanitarian ideals.

With Venus in aquarius one tends to produce avant garde art, or has an eccentric way of producing welath, either material or spiritual. In love they are loyal, as all fixed signs are like aquarius and leo, but unlike leo requires spaces and distance.

If venus is how we are in a passive state....I have Venus in Aquarius too and I have fear of commitment because I need tons of space but fear that if I give that space I will be betrayed.

Weather astrology as a divination practice is real is not too relevant to me as it is a psychical fact of the human species and at some point came before the abstract concepts of wealth and pleasure...before those there was the goddess who rules over such things since we were inspired by our sights first and only developed our intellect later.

Proof of this is the fact that in early cave paintings people tried to capture lightning storms and were in awe of electricity and fire.. It was only after seeing those things which we tried to reach up into the sky and capture them.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes laterlazer liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

My spelling and grammar are broken because I need new glasses. My job eats through my eyes.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Oh a lot of you might have seen this (or a variant) already. Your star sign might be wrong.

BBC iWonder - Which stars were you really born under?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I am a Gemini. I always thought it fit me fairly well except for the vanity and shallowness stuff. I am definitely an air sign. My moon sign is a Pisces. I take Astrology with a big grain of salt, but still interesting.
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I am a Taurus, and my ascendant is Libra, but I kind of always disliked astrology because the descriptions never seemed to fit me, and I don't know enough about it to be able to really understand it, you know. It is just too complicated because I know it's not only about your zodiac sign.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Leo. It fits me pretty well, but I don't really think zodiac signs are accurate.
    Melancholic | Creator | Inquisitive
    Linguistic / Interpersonal / Intrapersonal
    Ni>Fi>Ti>Fe>Ne>Si>Te>Se

[With poetry, one] is capable of going beyond the limitations of coherent logic, and conveying the deep complexity and truth of the impalpable connections and hidden phenomena of life.
    Andrei Tarkovsky, Sculpting in Time

i forget if i already posted it but i'm an aquarius