• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Systems of Fluid Types

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you know of any typology systems where one's type is established to be changeable over a lifetime?

W

WALMART

Pratītyasamutpāda, Jungian functions, Enneagram

I prefer taking all in as systems of dynamism, really... might have to bend the rules a little to suit your intent.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
The problem is that the core elements of human personality are quite stable over time, so if you make a typology based on some aspects of personality that changes much, you arent getting to the core of the personality with it

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I clicked into this thread expecting to read about blood types, humors and something gross that I've never heard of.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I believe there is evidence that Big 5 traits change in a predictable manner over time. IIRC, Conscientiousness and Agreeableness rise into adulthood, while Neuroticism decreases.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I believe there is evidence that Big 5 traits change in a predictable manner over time. IIRC, Conscientiousness and Agreeableness rise into adulthood, while Neuroticism decreases.

Cons. was very low for me.