• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Narcissism Test

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your score is 12, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

narcissist graph.jpg

narcissist graph 2.PNG

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just gave the test to ENTJ roommate...

Your score is 31, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

NPIfi.php

:rotfl:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
These are your results on the Narcissistic Personality Inventory.

Your score is 36, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

Your score was higher than 98.2% of the sample. The people who have found this online test are probably not that representative of the general population though, so the averages from a few other groups are tabled below.

Ouh yeah !

On a serious note: this test is basically a choice between alpha and omega. A real narcisst would never be found this way, cause they aint dumb.

F

figsfiggyfigs

NPIfi.php

18/40

Your score was higher than 73.1% of the sample.

JustAMind

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
?
21, I'm in top20% WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1. exhibitionism
2. superiority
3. self-sufficiency

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
19 out of 40 :p > 75.8% :)

1. Vanity (full bar)
2. Entitlement (little over half way)
3. Authority (just half)

renaiziphonts

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
9W1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have scored a thirteen with maximum self sufficiency, reasonable exploitativeness, and fairly little of anything else.

badger055

Permabanned
Your score is 34, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

Do I win?

G

Ginkgo

Your score is 7, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

NPIfi.php

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
19/40.

TJrrqYN.png

While I do think my intellect is greater than that of most other people I've met, I never feel "superior", nor do I look down upon others. Many (most) people have skills that exceed my own in some area, and I tend to appreciate that more than measure people's worth against my intelligence or whatever.

Also dissatisfied with the lack of in-between answers.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I got an 11/40, scoring highest on superiority and authority (which, at least, to the test's credit, are the ones I should score high in).

I have to say, tho, I checked out the other thread on this as well, and these must be the most inane personality tests I've ever run into.

With almost every one of the questions, I could write a paragraph or essay about why this is a stupid and worthless question.

The test is almost just a self-esteem indicator to a significant degree (let's say, 50%).

If one felt like shit about oneself, one would score low.

If one felt good about oneself, one would score high.

So that's how narcissism should be measured?

By how good we feel about ourselves?

That's just fucking stupid...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I got an 11/40, scoring highest on superiority and authority (which, at least, to the test's credit, are the ones I should score high in).

I have to say, tho, I checked out the other thread on this as well, and these must be the most inane personality tests I've ever run into.

With almost every one of the questions, I could write a paragraph or essay about why this is a stupid and worthless question.

The test is almost just a self-esteem indicator to a significant degree (let's say, 50%).

If one felt like shit about oneself, one would score low.

If one felt good about oneself, one would score high.

So that's how narcissism should be measured?

By how good we feel about ourselves?

That's just fucking stupid...

It must suck you only scored 11?

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
14 of 40. Had a high score in self - sufficiency, above average score in exploitativeness, and average scores in authority and entitlement. No scores in superiority, vanity and exhibitionism. But the only thing is that I don' t understand how is self - sufficiency related to narcissism. I thought being self - sufficient is a good quality, and always relying on others makes life more impractical.