User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: FIRST DISC

Socionics
    ILI

Default FIRST DISC

I saw it in the description of this sub-forum and it intrigued me, so I looked it up and decided to be the first one to put a thread here.

Here's a link to a quick free test:

http://discpersonalitytesting.com/
    Click the orange one, you'll have to type something in the First Name and Last Name Box.

My DISC type is D/C

You have a blend of both Dominant and Cautious traits. Your Dominant traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious traits.

Some words that describe you are:
    Decisive,
    Driven,
    Logical, and
    Analytical.
    You are more task-oriented than people-oriented, and you probably enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You probably like to get things done quickly and logically. You likely prefer working on projects to interacting with people.
    Now time to crack open this system and tether it to other ones.

I'm thinking that:
    D: ExTx
    I: ExxP
    S: IxFP
    C: ISxx

And even more so:
    Extremely high scoring D: Enneagram 8 and an alternate side-dish of CP 6
    Extremely high scoring I: Enneagram 2 with a little bit of 7 in there too.
    Extremely high scoring S: Enneagram 9 with maybe a dash of 2.
    Extremely high scoring C: Enneagram 5 with an alternate side-dish of 6

MBTI
    yupp

You have a blend of both Supportive and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious traits.

Helpful,
    Kind,
    Logical, and
    Methodical.
    You are more reserved than outgoing, and you probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern.

funny thing is that's how my mom described me as when I was a kid
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I met a DISC test administrator -- a friend's boss -- who typed me as C just from observing me and my friend interacting. Told me I was an incredibly obvious C.

This test shows a different result, though, i.e. that I'm on the border of everything

You have a blend of Supportive, Cautious, and Dominant traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious or Dominant traits.

Helpful,
    Kind,
    Results-oriented, and
    Careful

You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits, although you may tend a little towards a task-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing. You probably like to get things done in a way that protects other people's feelings. It is likely that you are supportive and careful, but you can get moving and make things happen if necessary.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This one had me as C/S (usually I get S/C or C/S).

You have a blend of both Cautious and Supportive traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little
    stronger than your Supportive traits.

 Critical thinking,
     Careful,
     Committed to quality, and
     Helpful.
    You are reserved, and you probably prefer individual or small group interaction to large social settings.
    You probably like to work alone or with one or two other people on projects and tasks using proven
    practices and focused on quality.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

garbage, your at work DISC style is C/DS. That’s fantastic!

You have a blend of Cautious, Supportive, and Dominant traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Dominant traits.

Careful,
    Focused on excellence,
    Results-oriented, and
    Collaborative

You have both outgoing and reserved traits, although you may tend a little towards an reserved perspective. You probably like to follow proven approaches to get things done in a way that protects other people's feelings. It is likely that you prefer to work alone, but you can work collaboratively with others if necessary.

Kinda, yeah. I usually score Dominant-dominant. Sanguine-last all up in here

.. . I mean, Influential-last. Whatever

Anyway, this is pretty much me. That site has good descriptions overall.

Did everyone get told that their result was "fantastic"? I have a feeling that this is lying to one of us.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Kinda, yeah. Sanguine-last all up in here

.. . I mean, Influential-last.
    Yeah, I caught that similarity too (D=Choleric, etc)...

Explains why I never liked the temperament system -- not secure enough in one type or another. Are you as much on the border in that system as you are in DISC?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Yeah, I caught that similarity too (D=Choleric, etc)...

Explains why I never liked the temperament system -- not secure enough in one type or another. Are you as much on the border in that system as you are in DISC?
    Here, check this one out. The Four Humors deal shows up in many, many systems. They're pretty much all the same stuff.

There's one involving a Lion, Otter, Beaver, and Golden Retriever. Guess which is which!? I was administered that test in a class for married couples, which I was in way back after I broke up with my first ex--and was not. even in a relationship at the time. I was there to learn how relationships worked, as a part of busting my ass to figure relationships out. I scored Lion. All of the other dudes scored Beaver.

D/Choleric/Lion/Leonardo/Promethian/Anesthetic usually scores highest for me, with S and C and equivalents farther behind.. say, about 75% as strong. I relate more to S/Phlegmatic/Donatello/phlegm second, though.

Keirsey also correlated the humors with his MBTI temperaments (our lovely NT/NF/SP/SJ), but that doesn't work so well.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Here, check this one out. The Four Humors deal shows up in many, many systems. They're pretty much all the same stuff.

There's one involving a Lion, Otter, Beaver, and Golden Retriever. Guess which is which!? I was administered that test in a class for married couples, which I was in way back after I broke up with my first ex--and was not. even in a relationship at the time. I was there to learn how relationships worked, as a part of busting my ass to figure relationships out. I scored Lion. All of the other dudes scored Beaver.

D/Choleric/Lion/Leonardo/Promethian/Anesthetic usually scores highest for me, with S and C and equivalents farther behind.. say, about 75% as strong. I relate more to S/Phlegmatic/Donatello/phlegm second, though.

Keirsey also correlated the humors with his MBTI temperaments (our lovely NT/NF/SP/SJ), but that doesn't work so well.
    I literally just opened that site and felt the chaos seep into my soul. I'm going to assume that the designer of this website is legally blind to give him or her the benefit of the doubt. I will attempt to discern through the bullshit later in order to get to what you are talking about. XD

I lied and tried to go at it again and am now concerned for the creator of this site considering the fact that their are headings titled "Biochemical Torture", "The Methods of Interrogation", "The Interrogation of the Church", "The Interrogation Environment", "Phases of Interrogation", "Coercive Methods". What the fuck is this site?

Hmmm. Torture specific to MBTI type. How interesting.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I literally just opened that site and felt the chaos seep into my soul.
    Whoops, I should have just linked the table. I didn't see how.. chaotic.. until you prompted me to have another look.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You have a blend of both Supportive and Inspiring traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring traits.

Helpful,
    Sensitive,
    Kind, and
    Friendly.

You are very people-oriented, and you probably interact and connect with people very well. You probably do not like conflict, and you will work to keep the peace if at all possible.

Well, this was interesting.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/