User Tag List

First 567

Thread: FIRST DISC

Default s/c

You have a blend of both Supportive and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious traits.

Some words that describe you are:
    Helpful,
    Kind,
    Logical, and
    Methodical.

You are more reserved than outgoing, and you probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hey, Eric. Didn't know it had been so many years. In fact, I didn't remember that I had an account here already; I tried registering as if for the first time.

So, how do my DISC scores tally with the rest of what you've come to know about me? Taking the test felt odd because most of the questions were about things I have no interest in. Maybe that helped me answer more accurately, though.
    As strongly Supine and Phlegmatic, I would have expected more "S". But then you do seem to have some Melancholy, and then, thes correlations will never be 100% exact, and maybe even experience (nurture) might come into play as well (does DISC really even claim to be about "nature" or inborn personality? Never actually seen any such claim), so C makes sense too. You do seem to have some aspects of you that are rather "closed".
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

i thought we were gonna talk about ps1 jrpg's for a second :[
    tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You have a blend of Dominant and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of both traits.
     Directive,
     Analytical,
     Results-oriented, and
     Logical
    You have more a task-oriented than people-oriented perspective. You have both outgoing and reserved traits. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen in a logical way. You probably like to do things on your own rather than work with others.

D/S/C

You have a blend of Doer, Supportive, and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of all three traits.

Decisive,
    Logical,
    Analytical, and
    Helpful
    You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a task-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen, and you like to preserve relationships in the process.

Well, that wasn't Forer effect-ish at all.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Helpful,
    Friendly,
    Engaging,
    and
    Conscientious

Supportive, Inspiring, Cautious

You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a people-oriented perspective.
    You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy interacting and connecting with people.
    You probably like to do things carefully, and you are probably like to protect the feelings of others.

I clearly have a people-oriented perspective. I love to improve the human side in a "robotic and unfair" place.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

You have a blend of Cautious, Supportive, and Inspiring traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Inspiring traits.

Conscientious,
    Careful,
    Friendly, and
    Cooperative
    While you tend towards a reserved approach to interacting with others, you have both reserved and outgoing traits. You can either be task-oriented or people-oriented (relational) depending on the situation. You probably like to create quality results and to interact with others. It is likely that you prefer interacting with people in one-on-one or small group settings, and you can adapt to larger group settings if necessary.

Hm. I wouldn't describe myself as conscientious. And I'm heavily interested in the human side of things rather than the impersonal. Otherwise I'd agree with it. Though it was very vague and probably applicable to many people.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

You have a blend of both Cautious and Dominant traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Dominant traits.

• Analytical
    • Careful
    • Conscientious
    • Driven

You are more task-oriented than people-oriented, and you probably enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You probably like to get things done with excellence and a focus on quality.
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

You have a blend of Inspiring, Supportive, and Dominant traits. Your Inspiring traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Dominant traits.

Friendly,
    Warm,
    Results-oriented, and
    Free-spirited