First 4567 Last

Thread: FIRST DISC

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You have a blend of Doer, Supportive, and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of all three traits.

Some words that describe you are:
    Decisive,
    Logical,
    Analytical, and
    Helpful

You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a task-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen, and you like to preserve relationships in the process.

Since you have three styles that show up relatively strongly, we can offer you more insights using the graphing feature that creates your PDF report inside the member's area.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

My first disc was prolly a bundle, with my first computer's gpu, so it's hard to tell. I recall there was baldur's game and the X-files dvds. Dont recall before that. Maybe, ah I think must've been roni size new forms.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

S/CI :

Helpful, kind, methodical and interactive.

Supportive, Inspiring, Cautious traits.

I normally get Inspiring 1st, but why not...
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

C/SD. I've gotten it before.

And my first disc was probably a Seal CD.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

You have a blend of Supportive, Inspiring, and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring or Cautious traits.

Helpful,
    Kind,
    Methodical, and
    Interactive
    You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits. You can either be reserved or outgoing. You probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern, and you probably get results by working with people collaboratively.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

S/IC

You have a blend of Supportive, Inspiring, and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring or Cautious traits.

Helpful,
    Kind,
    Methodical, and
    Interactive

You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits. You can either be reserved or outgoing. You probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern, and you probably get results by working with people collaboratively.

Since you have three styles that show up relatively strongly, we can offer you more insights using the graphing feature that creates your PDF report inside the member's area.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te

You have a blend of both Supportive and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious traits.

Helpful,
    Kind,
    Logical, and
    Methodical.
    You are more reserved than outgoing, and you probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern.

Typical SJ :> I just like to behave like what's normal. Reservedness is normal. You don't go up to people though I do like impromptu conversations with strangers.
    6w5 9w1 4w5 so/sx
    Lawful Good

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5 sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

C (99)
    S (88)
    I (46)
    D (21)

Those are my "natural" scores. My "adaptive" DISC personality is like this:

C (81)
    S (39)
    I (39)
    D (25)

So, I'm Cautious, above all, in any case.
    "Some would say that extended meaningful conversation is a thing of the past. But they'd say it more quickly." (Tom Morris)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

So you came up Passive and Controlled (instead of "Open"). Those are the two factors DISC is based on. (But S, which is Passive, Open, is in both cases second place; not too far behind the the "natural" scores).

Welcome back, after so many years!
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas
    Likes Patrick liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5 sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hey, Eric. Didn't know it had been so many years. In fact, I didn't remember that I had an account here already; I tried registering as if for the first time.

So, how do my DISC scores tally with the rest of what you've come to know about me? Taking the test felt odd because most of the questions were about things I have no interest in. Maybe that helped me answer more accurately, though.
    "Some would say that extended meaningful conversation is a thing of the past. But they'd say it more quickly." (Tom Morris)