User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: FIRST DISC

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Maybe I should make a thread about this.
    Why not!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Maybe I should make a thread about this.
    Go on, make a thread. I suppose you come off as phlegmatic to me as well. Maybe choleric, but not so melancholic.

I am phlegmatic/sanguine. I get strong I in DISC.

your resident asshole

Where is this table y'all speak of? *edit* Oh never mind. I just realized that it was the link garbage linked to. Dear Lord that is painful.

Anyway, I got C/D, with a slightly higher C.

In terms of the four humors, I tend to get Phlegmatic-Melancholy (or Supine-Sanguine/Phlegmatic if the fifth humor is used). I think the key difference here is that it only asked about work environments. I don't care about socializing when I'm trying to do something. I just want to get shit done.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

C/D

DISC.jpg
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

You think Choleric/Melancholy (or Melancholy/Choleric) fits me that well? I removed it from my sig because I became decreasingly certain about it. I got REALLY confused when people started telling me I seemed Sanguine.
    Choleric looks like Sanguine. (You can even see this here: http://jacksonsnyder.com/mgi/studies/GCY.pdf p.179)
    "Choleric in Inclusion looks a lot like [the] Sanguine. He is highly personable and charming and can inspire great numbers of people. He is emotionally open. He will reveal much of his emotions and ideas. He is friendly, confident, outgoing and optimistic."

Both are expressive, yet the Sanguine is people-focused and the Choleric is task focused. Task focus is represented in type as basically T and J. In Interaction Styles, it's called "directive", and in the Keirsey groups, it's "Structure focused". EST (and ENJ) is called "In Charge", and is the Choleric. (ESF or ENP are the Sanguines, and are called "Get Things Going").
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

You have a blend of both Supportive and Dominant traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Dominant traits.

Some words that describe you are:
    Helpful,
    Kind,
    Focused, and
    Methodical.

You are more reserved than outgoing. You probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds, and you likely enjoy interacting for a purpose other than just to interact and talk. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern, although you can likely take charge and make changes if needed.

Your Basic Style is S/D.

Seems legit
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Choleric looks like Sanguine. (You can even see this here: http://jacksonsnyder.com/mgi/studies/GCY.pdf p.179)
    "Choleric in Inclusion looks a lot like [the] Sanguine. He is highly personable and charming and can inspire great numbers of people. He is emotionally open. He will reveal much of his emotions and ideas. He is friendly, confident, outgoing and optimistic."

Both are expressive, yet the Sanguine is people-focused and the Choleric is task focused. Task focus is represented in type as basically T and J. In Interaction Styles, it's called "directive", and in the Keirsey groups, it's "Structure focused". EST (and ENJ) is called "In Charge", and is the Choleric. (ESF or ENP are the Sanguines, and are called "Get Things Going").
    Would you say that Choleric/Melancholic or Melancholic/Choleric might not appear melancholic at all from first glance due to the assertiveness of the Choleric?

Ginkgo

You have a blend of Supportive, Inspiring, and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring or Cautious traits.

Some words that describe you are:

Helpful,
    Kind,
    Methodical, and
    Interactive

You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits. You can either be reserved or outgoing. You probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern, and you probably get results by working with people collaboratively.

Since you have three styles that show up relatively strongly, we can offer you more insights using the graphing feature that creates your PDF report inside the member's area.

To here knows when... Odi et Amo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

You have a blend of Cautious, Supportive, and Inspiring traits. Your Inspiring traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious or Supportive traits.
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Would you say that Choleric/Melancholic or Melancholic/Choleric might not appear melancholic at all from first glance due to the assertiveness of the Choleric?
    The Choleric/Melancholy would be less likely to look Melancholy, because the first one is what you see on the surface; the Interaction Style. So he'll look like another Choleric, and the difference will be very hard to see, because it involves who makes the decisions. He will tend to follow something more established rather than make up his own rules, yet while enforcing what's established, he'll be totally forceful and aggressive, so he'll for all purposes look like a pure Choleric. (Just explained all of this in depth over here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2245402)

The Melancholy/Choleric will likely look Melancholy. If you happen to see him like when he's in the aggressiveness of the Choleric (like when angry or having to take charge) he'll look Choleric. But normally, he'll be more reserved, like a Melancholy.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas