• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[DISC] FIRST DISC

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You have three styles that show up relatively strongly. D,S/C

You have a blend of Dominant, Supportive and Cautious traits.

Last edited:

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You have a blend of both Cautious and Dominant traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a
little stronger than your Dominant traits.

Some words that describe you are:
ï‚· Analytical,
ï‚· Careful,
ï‚· Conscientious, and
ï‚· Driven.
You are more task-oriented than people-oriented, and you probably enjoy analyzing and
solving problems. You probably like to get things done with excellence and a focus on quality.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always score high in C and S. Honestly the DISC system is pretty underwhelming considering how much thought has been put into the testing of it in my opinion.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
your at work DISC style is I/CS. That's fantastic!

You have a blend of Inspiring, Supportive, and Cautious traits. Your Inspiring traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Cautious traits.

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
You have a blend of both Cautious and Inspiring traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring traits.

Critical thinking,
Conscientious,
Diplomatic, and
Tactful.
You are more reserved than outgoing. You probably like to interact with people to create quality and excellence. You have the ability to be both assertive and friendly when you interact with others.

Quite accurate. Somewhat curious that no one else (in this forum, of course) has got this result as of yet.

Raffaella

bon vivant
D/I

D 48%
I 43%
S 7%
C 2%

Inspirational Pattern

Where did you get the percentages?

I got:

You have a blend of Dominant, Supportive, and Inspiring traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of all three traits.
Doer,
Interactive,
Motivating, and
Helpful
You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a people-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy interacting and connecting with people, and you like to get results in the process.

Not helpful, how do I know which profile to read about?

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
C/DS or C/SD

Careful,
Focused on excellence,
Results-oriented, and
Collaborative

You have both outgoing and reserved traits, although you may tend a little towards an reserved perspective. You probably like to follow proven approaches to get things done in a way that protects other people's feelings. It is likely that you prefer to work alone, but you can work collaboratively with others if necessary.​

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The site believes that my name is Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham, your at work DISC style is D/CI. That's fantastic!

You have a blend of Dominant, Inspiring, and Cautious traits. Your Dominant traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring or Cautious traits.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have a blend of Doer, Supportive, and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of all three traits.

Decisive,
Logical,
Analytical, and
Helpful

You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a task-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen, and you like to preserve relationships in the process.

Since you have three styles that show up relatively strongly, we can offer you more insights using the graphing feature that creates your PDF report inside the member's area.

Permabanned
My first disc was prolly a bundle, with my first computer's gpu, so it's hard to tell. I recall there was baldur's game and the X-files dvds. Dont recall before that. Maybe, ah I think must've been roni size new forms.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
S/CI :

Helpful, kind, methodical and interactive.

Supportive, Inspiring, Cautious traits.

I normally get Inspiring 1st, but why not...

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
C/SD. I've gotten it before.

And my first disc was probably a Seal CD. :headphne:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have a blend of Supportive, Inspiring, and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring or Cautious traits.

Helpful,
Kind,
Methodical, and
Interactive
You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits. You can either be reserved or outgoing. You probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern, and you probably get results by working with people collaboratively.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
S/IC

You have a blend of Supportive, Inspiring, and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring or Cautious traits.

Helpful,
Kind,
Methodical, and
Interactive

You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits. You can either be reserved or outgoing. You probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern, and you probably get results by working with people collaboratively.

Since you have three styles that show up relatively strongly, we can offer you more insights using the graphing feature that creates your PDF report inside the member's area.

Retsu

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have a blend of both Supportive and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Cautious traits.

Helpful,
Kind,
Logical, and
Methodical.
You are more reserved than outgoing, and you probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern.

Typical SJ :> I just like to behave like what's normal. Reservedness is normal. You don't go up to people though I do like impromptu conversations with strangers.

Patrick

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
C (99)
S (88)
I (46)
D (21)

Those are my "natural" scores. My "adaptive" DISC personality is like this:

C (81)
S (39)
I (39)
D (25)

So, I'm Cautious, above all, in any case.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So you came up Passive and Controlled (instead of "Open"). Those are the two factors DISC is based on. (But S, which is Passive, Open, is in both cases second place; not too far behind the the "natural" scores).

Welcome back, after so many years!

Patrick

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, Eric. Didn't know it had been so many years. In fact, I didn't remember that I had an account here already; I tried registering as if for the first time.

So, how do my DISC scores tally with the rest of what you've come to know about me? Taking the test felt odd because most of the questions were about things I have no interest in. Maybe that helped me answer more accurately, though.