Thread: FIRST DISC

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Some First, your at work DISC style is C/ID. That’s fantastic!

You have a blend of Cautious, Dominant, and Inspiring traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Dominant or Inspiring traits.

Some words that describe you are:
    Careful,
    Committed,
    Results-oriented, and
    Interactive
    While you tend towards a task-oriented perspective, you have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy working on projects that create quality results, and you can comfortably interacting with people for that purpose. You probably like to do things properly, and you can move at a quick pace if necessary.
    Looks like I'm a Compressed Diesel Injector

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I'm still curious as to why there are torture techniques on the page and a chart related to the use of various drugs.
    Every website needs an "About the author" section

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You have a blend of Doer, Supportive, and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of all three traits.

Decisive,
    Logical,
    Analytical, and
    Helpful

You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a task-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen, and you like to preserve relationships in the process.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

INFP, got S.

LadyLazarus

...Your at work DISC style is a blend of D, S, and C.

You have a blend of Doer, Supportive, and Cautious traits. From the results we have so far, we cannot tell which of these traits is the strongest for you. You may have a very balanced blend of all three traits.

Decisive,
    Logical,
    Analytical, and
    Helpful
    You have both task-oriented and people-oriented traits, and you probably tend towards a task-oriented perspective. You can either be reserved or outgoing depending on the situation. You probably enjoy solving problems and making things happen, and you like to preserve relationships in the process.

How the hell did I get most of the letters?...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

S/IC.

You have a blend of Supportive, Inspiring, and Cautious traits. Your Supportive traits are probably a little stronger than your Inspiring or Cautious traits.

Helpful,
    Kind,
    Methodical, and
    Interactive
    You have both people-oriented and task-oriented traits. You can either be reserved or outgoing. You probably prefer interacting with people one-on-one or in small groups rather than large crowds. You probably like to do things following a known or proven pattern, and you probably get results by working with people collaboratively.

This is pretty accurate, actually.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Yeah, I caught that similarity too (D=Choleric, etc)...

Explains why I never liked the temperament system -- not secure enough in one type or another. Are you as much on the border in that system as you are in DISC?
    You were always one of the good examples of the correlation: ESTJ: Choleric/Melancholy; EST Choleric (“In Charge” Interaction Style)+SJ Melancholic (though I remember you had Melancholic as strongest, but it's not about strength; at least it's the right combo).

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Here, check this one out. The Four Humors deal shows up in many, many systems. They're pretty much all the same stuff.
    Oh, wow; I was just thinking of that site and was going to look for it again whenever I remembered, because it included the FIRO system.

But yes, as someone else said, it's a totally mess of random correlations.

Keirsey also correlated the humors with his MBTI temperaments (our lovely NT/NF/SP/SJ), but that doesn't work so well.
    It works if you realize that classic temperament is usually about social behavior, while Keirsey'semperaments are about action and leadership. The social temperaments in type are the Interaction Styles. That's why I match thes to temperament via the Inclusion and Control areas of FIRO.
    Also, Keirsey got Choleric and Phlegmatic backwards when matching them.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    You were always one of the good examples of the correlation: ESTJ: Choleric/Melancholy; EST Choleric (“In Charge” Interaction Style)+SJ Melancholic (though I remember you had Melancholic as strongest, but it's not about strength; at least it's the right combo).
    You think Choleric/Melancholy (or Melancholy/Choleric) fits me that well? I removed it from my sig because I became decreasingly certain about it. I got REALLY confused when people started telling me I seemed Sanguine.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You think Choleric/Melancholy (or Melancholy/Choleric) fits me that well? I removed it from my sig because I became decreasingly certain about it. I got REALLY confused when people started telling me I seemed Sanguine.
    I always thought you seemed Phlegmatic... /throws wrench
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I always thought you seemed Phlegmatic... /throws wrench
    Maybe I should make a thread about this.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!