It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    I know, right? Oh, what I wouldn't do to get sorted into Gryffindor *sigh*
    Me too!
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

garbage

Look. All it takes to get sorted into Gryffindor is to be pure of heart, gentle as the wind, yet fierce like Harry Potter

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Do you have information on what each of these types means, like brief descriptions? Interesting combination. Going off the words alone, my initial impression was to be relieved that something like "realist" was in there to balance out the feeliness of the other two.
    I can google for descriptions such as this one:
    http://techgirl78.diaryland.com/whealer.html

or refer you to the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Sides-You-Unlo...dp/1929067003/
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Working: Visionary
    Emoting: Empath
    Thinking: Kinsmen

Profile Boss: Working Visionary

I have no idea what any of this means. @Mal12345, do you have descriptions on hand for these categories?
    I only google for the descriptions

VISIONARY™ Working Style
    - They are driven to do something significant in their lifetime.
    - They aspire to being recognized/remembered for their achievements.

"Visionary is a born leader, as well as a card-carrying member of the workaholic club. Even among that select group, theirs is often the more serious affliction. These are the big-picture visionaries. The ones whose eyes are so firmly focused on the future that they hardly notice today's mud at their feet. "Brainstorming" and "think tanks" are typical workplace innovations of theirs and reflective of their intellectual curiosity and people-propensity. This is the strength of intuitive-intellect. A Visionary approach to all and to life is standout different. Leadership is their natural role. They delegate well and handle problems of project, personnel and process efficiently. They are known to be tough, meaning inflexible about poor job performance (their own and others'). When it comes to taking chances, Visionary leads the world; but then, they do have that ace up their sleeve: intuition. Others may consider them extraordinarily bold risk-takers. Their own opinion differs. When emotion gives the nod, Visionary sees it as considerably riskier to ignore their own truth in favour of logic, and much less rewarding."

If this isn't true for you, then you can look at the next highest score in the Working category.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I only google for the descriptions

VISIONARY™ Working Style
    - They are driven to do something significant in their lifetime.
    - They aspire to being recognized/remembered for their achievements.

"Visionary is a born leader, as well as a card-carrying member of the workaholic club. Even among that select group, theirs is often the more serious affliction. These are the big-picture visionaries. The ones whose eyes are so firmly focused on the future that they hardly notice today's mud at their feet. "Brainstorming" and "think tanks" are typical workplace innovations of theirs and reflective of their intellectual curiosity and people-propensity. This is the strength of intuitive-intellect. A Visionary approach to all and to life is standout different. Leadership is their natural role. They delegate well and handle problems of project, personnel and process efficiently. They are known to be tough, meaning inflexible about poor job performance (their own and others'). When it comes to taking chances, Visionary leads the world; but then, they do have that ace up their sleeve: intuition. Others may consider them extraordinarily bold risk-takers. Their own opinion differs. When emotion gives the nod, Visionary sees it as considerably riskier to ignore their own truth in favour of logic, and much less rewarding."

If this isn't true for you, then you can look at the next highest score in the Working category.
    Yeah, that honestly sounds nothing like me. I'm not a workaholic, I dislike having to boss people around, and I'm mildly risk averse. I have no idea how I scored highest on this. I must have accidentally omitted some minus signs, that's the only reason I can think of.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I can google for descriptions such as this one:
    http://techgirl78.diaryland.com/whealer.html

or refer you to the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Sides-You-Unlo...dp/1929067003/
    Thanks. Ended up looking at the next one down in the working category, evocateur, which was a tie with healer at 9. I'm not yet as badass as the description, but it gets the core in a way that working healer does not.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Yeah, that honestly sounds nothing like me. I'm not a workaholic, I dislike having to boss people around, and I'm mildly risk averse. I have no idea how I scored highest on this. I must have accidentally omitted some minus signs, that's the only reason I can think of.
    My wife is an ISFP who scored Working Visionary. I eventually decided it should be Kinsmen and not Visionary.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Thanks. Ended up looking at the next one down in the working category, evocateur, which was a tie with healer at 9. I'm not yet as badass as the description, but it gets the core in a way that working healer does not.
    Agreed, there is a high correlation between Evokateur and the INFJ type.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Look. All it takes to get sorted into Gryffindor is to be pure of heart, gentle as the wind, yet fierce like Harry Potter
    Meh, I can be fierce... when I'm provoked. And if I ever reach that point, may God save the person/people who caused it.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Look. All it takes to get sorted into Gryffindor is to be pure of heart, gentle as the wind, yet fierce and a blooming idiot like Harry Potter
    Some of these tests put me in Ravenclaw, but I'm a better fit for Slytherin.

In any case, how do we find out what our ANSIR styles are, and why is that test being combined in a thread with a Hogwarts House test???
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...