• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hogwarts Houses?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So in that case if my thinking/working/emoting is sage/eccentrik/visionary, my boss type is the visionary? What does that entail?

Your Boss style defines your means to achieving success and happiness. In the case of your Boss style, these are attained when you achieve something meaningful during your lifetime.

[edited for clarity]

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Would love to do the ansir!

Heck, if you're doing Hogwarts Houses too, I'm in. I'm torn between two and more feedback is always fun.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, how will Hogwarts Houses work? (which by the way I wouldn't mind joining in on, either :D )

Alea_iacta_est

Your Boss style defines your means to achieving success and happiness. In the case of your Boss style, these are attained when you achieve something meaningful during your lifetime.

[edited for clarity]

*holds up hands* You got me, I'm the right guy.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hufflepuff... I had to get sorted into Hufflepuff. :17425:

Hufflepuff: 92
Ravenclaw: 69
Gryffindor: 55
Slytherin: 42

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
90. I am stubborn.

No I'm not!

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Hufflepuff (dammit) 83 :dry:
Ravenclaw 77
Gryffindor 69
Slytherin 49

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gryffindor: 85
Ravenclaw: 88
Hufflepuff: 52
Slytherin: 91

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ravenclaw - 89
Hufflepuff - 78
Gryffindor - 50
Slytherin - 47

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hufflepuff: 83
Ravenclaw: 80
Gryffindor: 54
Slytherin: 52

Im a RavenPuff, people :coffee:

*raises hand* feel free to toss me the other one, too, Mall.

G

garbage

I do need a ridiculous list of 'Other Typology Systems' to put in the description of this subforum. Hogwarts was the only thing I can think of :(

I'm Gryffindor, but I'm not gonna fill out a 120-question test to prove it :irked:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do need a ridiculous list of 'Other Typology Systems' to put in the description of this subforum. Hogwarts was the only thing I can think of :(

I'm Gryffindor, but I'm not gonna fill out a 120-question test to prove it :irked:

:D

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Empath/Healer/Realist

Your profile Boss is working Healer.
Do you have information on what each of these types means, like brief descriptions? Interesting combination. Going off the words alone, my initial impression was to be relieved that something like "realist" was in there to balance out the feeliness of the other two.

Working: Visionary
Emoting: Empath
Thinking: Kinsmen

Profile Boss: Working Visionary

I have no idea what any of this means. [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION], do you have descriptions on hand for these categories?